exdollofficial.com

Déesses and the water

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Déesses and the water

Post by ZanderJ »

Hi!

I was wondering up to what point DS loves water.

I already know some things about it :

- They don't like their head being pushed underwater;

- Neither they appreciate having water inside them, either through their head or some evental open wounds on their skin;

- They don't like oil based products;

Let's say I would take a bath with her, what other precautions should i take ?

What about her natural openings, is it watertight down there ?

What other products should i use them in her presence she would despise it ?

When in water in a bathtube, does her skin tend to get sticky to it, or does it rather slip ?

I believe she can support high enough temperature, so if i am with her, theoritically she shouldn't burn herself if i am not experiencing a great deal of suffering myself... no ?

Well, thanks for the eventual help :D

cucky

Re: Déesses and the water

Post by cucky »

Hi Zander

The temperature is no problem . The only problem is the head the neck and open wounds , just like you said .

Open wounds are rare , if you take good care of her . Controlling her feet and if there is a split , you have to stick it .

The natural openings 8O . It would be possible that there is a crack . But if you like gynecological doctor games it makes a lot of fun to explor it :razz: .

To bath with her is a little risk , like everything in life but maybe lots of fun . I've never done it .

Peter

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Other than a split that you might not notice, through the neck spigot is the only way of getting water inside so make sure you don't get her neck below the surface.

As a doll is moved from sitting to straight, her internal volume changes and water can then be sucked in through wherever it might.

I have a TPE doll made by another company where sucking in water caused horrible problems which have been difficult to repair. With a DS, there is a foam core and getting water out of foam would be impossible without cutting her open to the skeleton and drying her out with vacuum and or dehumidification, but at least silicone can be glued back together almost invisibly. But water inside is dangerous, potentially terminally lethal, for all dolls.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ZanderJ
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by ZanderJ »

cucky wrote: The natural openings 8O . It would be possible that there is a crack . But if you like gynecological doctor games it makes a lot of fun to explor it :razz: .
I've never seen it that way... :oops: Would be quite amusing, that's true :mrgreen:

So if I understand well all i have to really think about is treating her appropriately and make sure she's okay. And patch her up, if i make a mistake.
That's cool, I mean that's a bit how i think of taking care of a doll.
haremlover wrote:I have a TPE doll made by another company where sucking in water caused horrible problems which have been difficult to repair. With a DS, there is a foam core and getting water out of foam would be impossible without cutting her open to the skeleton and drying her out with vacuum and or dehumidification, but at least silicone can be glued back together almost invisibly. But water inside is dangerous, potentially terminally lethal, for all dolls.
If I take her into water, all i need to remember is any failure of me could cause her death, and everything should be fine.
I'll really have to think at least twice more than I thought I should think, if i put her into a bath.

Thanks for the advices :thumbs_up:

dollita

Post by dollita »

The common sense says just don't immerse the doll and give her an accurate drying, above inside holes.
If you follow these simple rules she will not get sick :wink:

INFORMATIONS