exdollofficial.com

She's In The Air

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dollslover7

Re: She's In The Air

Post by dollslover7 »

Seattle Slew wrote:Hi, dollslover7. Congratulations, and good luck with safe delivery. I'm also waiting, and I don't have any tracking info yet, but the tension is palpable. I have a bruise on my face from diving out of bed toward the laptop every morning.

We're cheering for you!

Slew
Hey Slew,

Thanks very much. Good to meet ya. Well, she's landed and is in a vehicle on her way here right now. Hopefully everything is OK. I know about those bruises (and stubbed toes). Watch yourself. Enjoy the wait, as much as that's possible.

Thanks again!

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Oh God this is awful I feel like I'm waiting for your doll.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

deadpringle wrote:
Could this be my Meixiang's long lost twin sister?

Good choice on the blue eyes! I did the same for the Lilith head, and it looks unbelievable. ;)

EDIT: How rude of me... I forgot to say "congratulations!" ;)
Hey deadpringle,

Thanks for the nice words. She's on the way here right now. You know the rest.

As it is said, "I'm going dark".

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Mondoon wrote:Oh God this is awful I feel like I'm waiting for your doll.
Hey thanks Mondoon,

Actually, I could almost use some help with that. But after she gets here, I think I can handle it all.

Thanks again!.

INFORMATIONS