exdollofficial.com

DS 160 Plus - A few more thoughts and questions

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Rocket88

DS 160 Plus - A few more thoughts and questions

Post by Rocket88 »

I ordered a DS 160 Plus 3 weeks ago and am awaiting her arrival. A few more questions:

1. I ordered the "Doll Hook" bolt from the DS site and I would also like to get the "Wire Hook" bolt thing so I can leave her head attached for storing or for photos etc. I don't see the Wire attachment listed on the DS site for sale. Did anyone get this automatically included with their purchase of a doll? If not, I'll email John and request one.

2. Regarding the wire hook: It seems to me like some people are photographing their dolls standing up using the hook and stand (then using photoshop to remove it from the picture), and some are letting the doll stand freely. I realize that one has to be careful with the standing weight on the feet even using socks and flat shoes and that some of this remains to be seen with the new softer silicone. Assuming that you're careful and not too rough with the doll, has anyone for example had their doll standing up, bent over, chest resting on a countertop or table, feet still on the floor, and had a go at her from behind?

3. Some seem to say silicone / new softer silicone in contact with colored clothing is an issue / non-issue. I will definitely "test" all fabrics on bottom of doll's feet to see for sure. I would like to be able to use any combination of fabrics / colors / cheap or expensive and maybe leave them on the doll for a few hours / a day or two without worry. I will wash all clothes first, maybe a few times, Is "Retayne" a worthwhile product?

4. On doll's side of the bed, if I put a foam pad on top of the mattress and cover this with a white sheet, can I leave her lying on this flat on her back for a day or 2 without worry of compression marks on her body?

5. Belly Ring ok? Best to just leave it in rather than trying to re-find the previous piercing hole?

6. I had an idea regarding having the doll making sex sounds or talking dirty to me etc....
I bought this tiny bluetooth speaker on Amazon: X-mini WE micro portable NFC Bluetooth smartphone capsule speaker, XAM17-GM-B
I downloaded some erotic audio sounds mp3's from Literotica.com. Find "Text With Audio" further down the page. There's a ton of stuff here, some of it is not so great, some of it is unbelievably hot. I got female only audio sounds, no room reverb, so it sounds right.
I put these audio clips on my iPhone. I put a velcro strip through the attachment on the speaker and wrapped it around the neck of a mannequin that I have. It looks like a choker necklace and the speaker is tiny, fairly unobtrusive.
To play back the audio I used an app which has a good EQ on it to change the tone to make it sound optimal.
This was pretty hot! It's wireless and easy to do.
Anyone have any thoughts or experience with this?
Thoughts for improvements?

Thanks.......

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: DS 160 Plus - A few more thoughts and questions

Post by mexdl »

Congratulations!, You will be very happy with your choice, DSdoll Rocks!

1. Ask for the "doll hang kit" its the wire you need to hang the doll if you want to take pictures with the head attached to the body. the "doll hook" is for storage only.

2. Yes, the doll hangkit is used by some user to display the doll in a standing position, (and its a part of the doll stand) and yes, they "erase" the wire from the picture by photoshop, I dont have the hang kit, I lean the doll on wall and furniture, but only for short time (5 min max) to avoid problems in the feet, my doll is light (145cm model, early 2014 silicone formula) , I dont have experience in larger models, its wise to be more carefully in new models. my advise is to always use hang kit for standing pictures. so if you want to bend the doll in a standing position and take her from behind, the friction on the feet could be dangerous, better doggy style on the bed.

3. I did not have problems with clothing and coloration, I wash the new clothing one, dark colors twice.

4. no marks on body for 2,3 days laying on a soft mattress , no marks on butt laying the doll seated on my sofa for 2-3 days.

5. I am scared of piercing on a doll, also earrings...... maybe you could simulate,

6. I have no idea.

regards

mexdl

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi Rocket

The hook to hang up the doll with head is part of the "doll-stand" , its not available as single part .
I made one by myself .

Peter
Attachments
144.jpg
144.jpg (320.06 KiB) Viewed 1680 times

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Congrats Rocket! You will be in total amazement when you meet your DS beauty!

1. My Nina did not come with a hook nor the hanging wire. I emailed Steven about the hanging wire and he sent me the hanging kit shortly afterwards. Email John and I bet he will throw one in with your doll order ... perhaps at no charge, too.

2. I hang Nina from her kit where her feet just barely touch the ground. She has to tippy toe to touch the ground and keep from swinging ... LOL. Since I don't have Photoshop I end up cropping Nina's pics to where the wire doesn't show. Since my Nina has loose joints, she cannot stand on her own, so I can't offer any suggestions for "back door play" aside from be careful.

3. I do the same testing on the bottom of the foot for all new dark clothing. Every new outfit that Nina gets is washed twice before putting it on her IF it passes the foot test with no immediate staining. For everyday clothing I dress Nina in nothing but white and very light colors.

4. Y'know, I've gotten to the point of not even worrying about compression marks with Nina. She has sat on a couch for over a week before without being moved and never experienced any marking. But her normal "storage" is lying on top of the bed in her natural prone position. The bed does have a 6" foam topper FYI ... for MY back problems ... LOL!

5. I have no clue. I would like to eventually pierce Nina's ears, but worry about ripping her earlobes. Maybe just for photo shoots?

6. No experience, no suggestions ... sorry.

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

Thank you all for your advise and suggestions.
I will email John and request the Wire Hang Kit.
Now just waiting on email that says she's ready to go

Thanks.......
It's Only Rock And Roll, But I like It.........

Take a moment to visit:
Kylie's Drum Playing Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61490
Kylie's Guitar Fondling Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61269

anataus

Post by anataus »

6. I had an idea regarding having the doll making sex sounds or talking dirty to me etc....
I bought this tiny bluetooth speaker
Very interesting
Another manufacturer can supply a Bluetooth speaker as an option
Maybe the European vendors can modify the doll for us

INFORMATIONS