exdollofficial.com

Has anyone ordered a 145 Minus to be shipped to the USA?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Brian545
Apprentice
Apprentice

Has anyone ordered a 145 Minus to be shipped to the USA?

Post by Brian545 »

Hi everyone,
I'm new here and was looking into my first doll purchase. I really like the 145 minus body, I feel it is more realistic to a natural size breast, but am unsure how long it has been available. John at DS says its fairly new, but I'm trying not to bother him too much, he must be busy.
Does anyone know if it is safe to have this shipped to the US? Has anyone ordered one in the states? Please help me, if I must order the 145 Regular I will, but this is the second largest purchase of my life and if could acquire this perfect woman but instead settled, I'd feel short changed. Thanks so much in advance to anyone who may possibly clear this up for me.

chinjoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Has anyone ordered a 145 Minus to be shipped to the USA?

Post by chinjoy »

In fact,as far as I know,DS have website in the USA...
http://www.dsdoll.us in the USA,and www.dsdoll.fr in the europe
i hope you can get you doll in the safe way...

best wishes!

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

The US site did not have the 145- version available on the purchase area, but you could order by mail asking for the 145sm model.

as a personal advice, if you decide to choose fantasy faces like Nina, Tong, ninaE or Ying, ask they send the head separately first and then the body, its more expensive but its better to custom judgment. 145minus body is cartoon type, it is 170cm nomal model resized 85% and with a cartoon face it could be confused to small teen body.

the 145- body is one of my favorites, light, sexy and with realistic measures, here in tdf only Cucky have one, but he is from Germany.

cucky

Post by cucky »

mexdl wrote:The US site did not have the 145- version available on the purchase area, but you could order by mail asking for the 145sm model.
Hi

There's a surprise for you and the rest of the USA .
DS USA did update their product range .

Just scroll down to the end of the web page :

http://www.dsdoll.us/bodies.html

The body name is "145minus doll" in the USA .

But you´r right , its not in the purchase area ;) .

" Is there a law in the United States, which specifies how a doll should look like ? "

Peter

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

I don't think there is a problem with any of the bodies sold by the major manufacturers. They all have more or less adult proportions - and that includes the DS 145 minus. The real issue, I think, is that some of the heads they offer look like children's heads. If you put an adult head on the 145 minus it will look like an adult, albeit a miniaturised one.
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

INFORMATIONS