exdollofficial.com

Pulled the trigger on a new 160 CM + Kayla

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Tufgngbob

Pulled the trigger on a new 160 CM + Kayla

Post by Tufgngbob »

Hi,

I placed my order last night for a DS 160 CM Plus model with a Kayla head. Now the anticipation builds... She will be my first after around 2 years of lurking, learning and searching.

I decided on a DS-DOLL 160 CM Plus for these reasons:

I wanted a doll that was pretty busty with an Asian face. With DS I got everything I was seeking and more that I did not even know I could get and I saved almost $3000.00 compared to buying an RD which I had been considering for some time.

When I first looked at the Asian sites two years ago, many were not in English or some where in English but were difficult to navigate. That coupled with the fact that some companies had very few US buyers who had posted made it difficult to evaluate purchasing experiences.

Once I came back to this DS-Doll Forum several weeks ago I knew right away I had found what I was seeking. I looked and looked and eventually began asking questions.

These dolls being made of premium quality silicone over PU sponge cores is in my view an innovative and needed change compared to the super heavy almost solid silicone dolls that RD still sells. The skeletons have more standard features then RD including twisting waists, separately moving shoulders, and other movement options. They are of exceptional realism. The fact that the heads and neck and faces are all one piece makes the transition to the body is much smoother in my opinion. The artist who creates their new faces is second to none in this industry. They also have a couple faces that are more Eurasian or European looking faces if I want that in the future. They are considerably lighter and so I am certain they will be easier to manage than an RD. I am not saying they are better than an RD, but at a savings of 3K, they are a worthy competitor and well worth evaluating.

I can't figure why RD does not add an Asian face to the RD2 lineup when they had them the RD1 line and they seemed to sell but I waited two years for an Asian face. When I wrote to RD about that I received no response. I'm not sure why they are not addressing this market but it seems to me to be a short sited strategy.

The timeliness of response and the complete answers to all of my questions that I received from John at DS-Doll was exceptional and made for an easy and very pleasant buying experience.

I think if RD does not become more competitive and more innovative and more open minded to change they are not going to maintain their status as the US industry leader. They have lost what market share they previously had for Asian face dolls already.

I would bet if DS-DOLL where to come out with a few more European looking faces that RD would be in serious threat of loosing significantly more market share to DS.

In any case I am truly grateful for everyone here helped me.

PEACE !

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Pulled the trigger on a new 160 CM + Kayla

Post by LaDollyVita »

carlrob3 wrote:The fact that the heads and neck and faces are all one piece makes the transition to the body is much smoother in my opinion.
DS Doll heads are removable, so the head and neck are not one piece. I'm sure you know this and maybe your choice of words above was misleading. I will say, after seeing how PIB and various TPE doll heads attach, I think among these DS Doll has the superior head attachment mechanism.
carlrob3 wrote:I think if RD does not become more competitive and more innovative and more open minded to change they are not going to maintain their status as the US industry leader.
Regarding Abyss, their demographic is different than DS Doll. I have seen RealDolls and DS Dolls in person. Real Dolls are proportionally full size women, and DS Dolls are not; they are smaller scale, which is one of the reasons why they are less heavy. There is room for both companies to be successful in the doll market.

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi carlrob

I think it was a good decision and I agree with you in many points . :thumbs_up:

I have no RD , too . But i think you can not compare DS and RD bodys in all ways .

A full silicone body has many advantages only the weight and the price is a disadvantage i think .

But i agree again , DollSweet is exemplary good in service and new technical developments.

Peter

cucky

Post by cucky »

LaDollyVita wrote: Real Dolls are proportionally full size women, and DS Dolls are not; they are smaller scale, which is one of the reasons why they are less heavy. There is room for both companies to be successful in the doll market.
Hi LaDollyVita

I agree with you , too . But the DS bodys (not the 145) are full size women , too but from asia or like a slim woman and no US top models ;) .

Peter

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

LaDollyVita - Thank you for your comments. Yeah I do know what you mean about the head as I've seen pics of the head and body's separate. I guess I did not word that right. I also appreciate your clarification of the differences. I do still feel that the market for heavier dolls is going to dwindle more and more and that the market is becoming more competitive. I believe if Abyss does not take further measure to reduce weight, improve their skeleton without charging more for a twisting waist, and charging for other improvements they make and keep their prices in check that this and other newer possibly more "hungry" companies are going to gain more and more ground on them. Again - Thank you very much for your well thought and informative response. I am still learning as this is my first Doll...so I welcome all views, especially from those with more experience than myself.

However, with that said, I would like to point out a couple things about the DS-Dolls not being a full size women - My 160 CM Kayla translates to 5'3" and that is a full 5" taller than an RD1-B5. DS's tallest offering is 168 CM (5' 6") which Is one inch taller than the average height of a US real women which is 5' 5". Last, the RD1 B5 is 4' 10 " which is exactly the high end of the technical definition of the term "Dwarf".

PEACE !

Mob

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

cost of labor in different countries reflect prices

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

Hello Carlrob3,

I ordered the same 160 plus with Sandy and Kayla heads a little over 3 weeks ago and am waiting on the word that she's completed and ready to ship.
Congrats to you, I think we made good choices......
It's Only Rock And Roll, But I like It.........

Take a moment to visit:
Kylie's Drum Playing Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61490
Kylie's Guitar Fondling Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61269

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Yeah Rocket I liked the Sandy too but I decided on the Kayla as I just got one head with mine. This is my 1st doll so I'm pretty confident one face will keep me interested for quite a while...Do like that Sandy too though.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi carlrob, congratulations on your order, you´ll be a lucky guy very soon, no doubt about that.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

cucky wrote:the DS bodies (not the 145) are full size women , too but from asia or like a slim woman and no US top models ;)
Fair enough; maybe comparable body size in Asia, but not United States.
carlrob3 wrote:I would like to point out a couple things about the DS-Dolls not being a full size women - My 160 CM Kayla translates to 5'3" and that is a full 5" taller than an RD1-B5. DS's tallest offering is 168 CM (5' 6") which Is one inch taller than the average height of a US real women which is 5' 5". Last, the RD1 B5 is 4' 10 " which is exactly the high end of the technical definition of the term "Dwarf".
I have a DS 168cm sitting right here with me. She is not sized as a woman by American standards. She is more teenager in size by body dimensions. It's not the height. It's the proportion of body and limbs. You will understand as soon as you get yours. It was the first thing I noticed. She wears children's clothing when correctly sized and US Girls (Youth) size 1 shoe. By comparison I have a high end doll made by another manufacturer that cannot wear children's shoes or clothing because they are too small on her. She wears true women's sized clothing and shoes, AND she is the same height.

My DS Doll is absolutely lovely, and her size and weight has advantages, but she is not a full size woman. You cannot compare DS Doll to RealDoll. They are two different categories. Well, you can if you want to! I'm not the boss of you. Heh.

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

LaDollyVita - Thank you for further clarifying that... I'm OK with her looking more like a teenager so long as she's above 5'0" I'm good. Much less than 5' 0" seems like a pre-teen or a Dwarf to me. I had an RG GF in my youth who was 4,11.5" She was very beautiful both inside and out but at my height of 5' 11.5" it just seemed weird after a while. I guess its all a matter of personal taste. A great thing about dolls is we can all choose exactly what we want. PEACE !

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

LaDollyVita wrote:By comparison I have a high end doll made by another manufacturer that cannot wear children's shoes or clothing because they are too small on her. She wears true women's sized clothing and shoes, AND she is the same height.
and . . . . weighs a ton!

I have found that my DS ladies wear XS sized sexy clothing very well and certainly their lower weight is welcome. In terms of ladies in southern Europe they are a realistic height . . .

So it's very much a perception of geographical area and culture as to how one can perceive them.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Yeah haremlover,

I can't really comment any further on what age one person may perceive the doll to look like as apposed to another as we all have different tastes and we view from our own individual experiences and preferences. I have not yet seen the DS doll in person so I don't want to spout off too much in ignorance.

However, I have in fact seen hundreds of pics of RDs both professional ones on their site and user pics. I also have seen both types of DS doll pics. For my money and from my perspective the DS dolls look better to me, regardless of what their shoe size or dress size is. Beauty is a matter of preference.

Speaking of preference the truth is if she looked like the average American woman then I guess that would mean she looks to be OVER her ideal weight as the majority of Americans are overweight. I can say that because I live here and I have eyes. I think that Lollydavita means well, and he is only speaking the truth from his view and perspective and preferences. Non the less, I doubt my view of the ideal female form would match with his. It's all good though... Like they say - "one man's trash is another's treasure"...."Diversity makes the world go round" - etc.

PEACE

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

I'm enamored with my DS Doll, and can confirm much of Harem's praise is warranted; for example, her skeleton is the best I've handled, hands down. She is remarkable, and I highly recommend DS. I spoke out to defend Abyss, as someone who has seen and handled both manufacturers products first hand, I felt Carlrob may be missing one of the reasons for RealDoll's success: nobody does a fit adult woman's body to scale better than Abyss; from a Western point of view.
carlrob3 wrote:I doubt my view of the ideal female form would match with [LaDollyVita's]. It's all good though... Like they say - "one man's trash is another's treasure"
Ouch! If you are a red-blooded American male who loves SI's swimsuit issue and Victoria's Secret catalogs, we ain't too different. You will be happy with your DS, trust me. However, and this was my point: Abyss has strengths too, and they appeal to a different clientele.

:glou:

Gentlemen, keep calm, and doll on! 8)

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

"I felt Carlrob may be missing one of the reasons for RealDoll's success: nobody does a fit adult woman's body to scale better than Abyss; from a Western point of view."

I appreciate your perspective and insight man

PEACE !

INFORMATIONS