exdollofficial.com

Off-Time and storage

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Tufgngbob

Off-Time and storage

Post by Tufgngbob »

Can someone please elaborate a bit more on storing a new DS doll... Like How long could you leave her lying on a bed either flat on her back or propped up sitting against some pillows without any chance of damaging her. For example what about overnight? Does anyone store their DS doll on a bed longer or all the time? Would that cause compression damage? Would it help to cut a piece of a foam topper a bit larger than the doll and place that on top of the mattress and the doll on top of that? Do you need to keep you doll on a hook most of the time.

Any other storage ideas or suggestions?

THANK YOU

Mob

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Off-Time and storage

Post by mexdl »

Hi Tufgngbob

If your doll is pre-2015, you can leave flant on her back on a soft mattress or seated on a individual sofa, in my experience two or 3 days on a same surface did not damage the doll, but its wise to move to another pose every 2 days or so. placing a foam over a mattress its too much. only if your mattress is too hard.

on the other hand, new silicone formula (orders made from january 2015 to this date) its unknow for me, but I guess it will be better to buy a doll hook and hanging if you are not going to play with her for a long time.

I hope new DS doll owners could express here their experiences.

regards

mexdl

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi

2 days on the bed was no problem , 1 night on the on the Couch was no problem .

For normal she is hanging over night .

Tight clothing for 3 days was no problem , too . The compression strip was gone after 2 minutes .

I have a 145 Doll (new silicone formula), she is not heavy , there is not mutch compression on her if she lies on a soft mattress .

Be careful with dark colors .

Peter

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

My girls lie on a softly inflated air-mattress . . . so have even pressure.

Mexdll's comment about pre and post Jan 2015 dolls is important.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

Is this true for TPE as well?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

NingyouLover wrote:Is this true for TPE as well?
TPE is even more sensitive - my TPE lady has her own memory foam mattress.

However, given the choice between silicone and TPE I would choose silicone every time. You have to be careful of the descriptions on sites elsewhere as often Chinese sellers describe TPE as silicone, and it's nothing of the sort. DS are proper platinum silicone.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

I've left my TPE doll (135cm WM) lying on her back in my bed for weeks or even months on end (interrupted by playtime ofc) with absolutely no compression issues. Shouldn't be a problem unless your matress is very hard.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

NingyouLover wrote:Is this true for TPE as well?
I own a 156cm TPE doll from WM. These dolls do not come with hooks or stands that can be purchased, so they need to be laid flat for storage on a soft surface like a bed. Mine has been stored for weeks at a time without movement laying on a bed with no damage or compression. However, when she has been sitting with legs bent for long periods (2 days) she showed signs of compression where the skin was bunched from bent joints. Laying her out flat resolved this on its own, as the compression lines faded with time. TPE is much softer than silicone (including DS' new softer mix) but it is also more susceptible to compression and staining.

DS also does advise to avoid leaving your doll in a bent joints position for storage because it can compress the skin. I have a DS with the new soft silicone and she is quite resilient. She can stand for me several minutes while wearing firm shoes that fit well (so can my TPE doll, btw), and she can sit stationary for 2 days without issue.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Tufgngbob wrote:Can someone please elaborate a bit more on storing a new DS doll... Like How long could you leave her lying on a bed either flat on her back or propped up sitting against some pillows without any chance of damaging her. For example what about overnight? Does anyone store their DS doll on a bed longer or all the time? Would that cause compression damage? Would it help to cut a piece of a foam topper a bit larger than the doll and place that on top of the mattress and the doll on top of that? Do you need to keep you doll on a hook most of the time.

Any other storage ideas or suggestions?

THANK YOU

Mob

Silicone rubber greatly resists deformation. If you're going to leave her in storage long term, it is considered best practice to either have her lying on a soft surface, or to hang her. Leaving her on a hard flat surface will very likely not affect the silicone, even over a long period of time. However, it will likely affect the PU foam inside of the silicone skin.

Personally, I prefer to hang my doll when I'm not enjoying her company, as it's easier to access her this way rather than having to bend down and pick her up.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

Hang? Do you thread into the neck connection somehow?

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

NingyouLover wrote:Hang? Do you thread into the neck connection somehow?
DS makes a hanging bolt. They have two types: one for short term hanging to dress the doll, etc, and one for long term storage, which grips the bolt directly.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

NingyouLover wrote:Hang? Do you thread into the neck connection somehow?

this is the two DS-Dollsweet hang systems Deadpringle talk about.

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi

Maybe this post is intresting , too :

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=58980

Peter

NingyouLover

Post by NingyouLover »

Thanks guys, pictures helped a lot. Will this fit a WM doll (specifically the 100cm)?

INFORMATIONS