exdollofficial.com

"The Beauty of Kayla"

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

cucky

Re: "The Beauty of Kayla"

Post by cucky »

Nice lady :thumbs_up:

Have a lot of fun you two lovebirds :) .

Peter

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

cucky wrote:Nice lady :thumbs_up:

Have a lot of fun you two lovebirds :) .

Peter
Hey Peter,

How are you? Yeah, "lovebirds" is a very accurate way of describing things for sure!!!
Thanks for the nice words. Oh yeah, we are definitely having fun!

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Kayla is indeed beautiful. Fantastic outfits she is wearing, and how!

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

SiliconeWorld wrote:Kayla is indeed beautiful. Fantastic outfits she is wearing, and how!
Hey SiliconeWorld,

Thanks for the message.

Really appreciate your complimentary words. Kayla is definitely a joy to be with.

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Wow Dollslover what an absolutely gorgeous face Kayla has, she's really beautiful. Lucky guy
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

Gorgeous doll! Is that the stock short black wig from DS, or did you buy that elsewhere? :glou:
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

I cannot believe I miss this thread!

The petit kayla looks great in yellow, You are good with clothing, they fit! and as I remember you bought before the doll came. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I agree, Ds doll is a fine product, welcome to the happy doll owners list.

regards

Mexdl

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Mondoon wrote:Wow Dollslover what an absolutely gorgeous face Kayla has, she's really beautiful. Lucky guy
Hello Mondoon,

Yeah, feeling pretty lucky! Thanks for the nice comments. What a beauty she is.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

mexdl wrote:I cannot believe I miss this thread!

The petit kayla looks great in yellow, You are good with clothing, they fit! and as I remember you bought before the doll came. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I agree, Ds doll is a fine product, welcome to the happy doll owners list.

regards

Mexdl
Hi Mexdl,

I value your comments. Thanks very much for your compliments. Have been lucky so far with the clothes...found a good local source. Take care!

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

campion wrote:Gorgeous doll! Is that the stock short black wig from DS, or did you buy that elsewhere? :glou:
Thanks for the kind words campion. Yes, it is the stock short black from DS. I conditioned it quite a bit though. Really turned out nice. Kayla's face and the blue eyes worked extremely well with the short black wig.

Ynotmore
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ynotmore »

OH WOW HOT!!!! It's like your geting pic's of your RL girlfriend a "SMOKING HOT GIRLFRIEND" for your phone or something. Just OMG! Please share more. And thank you in advance for the future Art of your Angel

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Ynotmore wrote:OH WOW HOT!!!! It's like your geting pic's of your RL girlfriend a "SMOKING HOT GIRLFRIEND" for your phone or something. Just OMG! Please share more. And thank you in advance for the future Art of your Angel
Hello ymotmore,

You know, I completely agree with you. Kayla is "Smoking Hot". The Oriental flair, beautiful blue eyes, black short hair style, beautiful face and the sizzling body made for a perfect combination of exploding beauty. Glad you enjoyed the photos. Thanks for the comments.

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

dollslover7 wrote:
campion wrote:Gorgeous doll! Is that the stock short black wig from DS, or did you buy that elsewhere? :glou:
Thanks for the kind words campion. Yes, it is the stock short black from DS. I conditioned it quite a bit though. Really turned out nice. Kayla's face and the blue eyes worked extremely well with the short black wig.
Cool, thanks. I'm assuming just a standard hair conditioner was used? Also, could you comment on the softness (or lack of softness, if that's the case) of the doll? I know it's difficult to quantify, but would you say the video DS has posted on their home page of their 2015 softness improvements is accurately reflected in your doll? Thanks again. :thumbs_up:
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

Congrats for the arrival of Kayla :D

Very nice head and first time that combo in the Doll Matrix :thumbs_up:

Elle wish you all the best with Kayla :)

Elle
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Elle wrote:Congrats for the arrival of Kayla :D

Very nice head and first time that combo in the Doll Matrix :thumbs_up:

Elle wish you all the best with Kayla :)

Elle
Thank you Elle for the notification and the nice words about Kayla.

INFORMATIONS