exdollofficial.com

160+ DS Doll Review

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

justpassingthrough

160+ DS Doll Review

Post by justpassingthrough »

A few days ago I received a silicone love doll from DS Dolls, and this is my review of her.

Configuration

Body - 160 Plus
Skin colour - Light Pink
Head - Sandy (and Penny for free)
Eyes - Brown (both heads)
Joints - tight
Hands - no bone
Nails - Paint
Pubes - BrownS
Wigs - 4 (black/brown/golden)
Package - carton

The first thing I noticed was the weight of these dolls, as they are undeniably heavy at 26kg or more. But that just emphasizes the quality of these dolls. They are not toys, they are works of art.

Aesthetics

And the second thing I noticed was how beautiful they are. When they look you in the eye, these dolls really do make you feel special. You can get lost in their eyes:
IMG_1850.JPG
IMG_1850.JPG (537.8 KiB) Viewed 4761 times
Body

Of course these dolls are primarily sex dolls, and they are very well-suited to that purpose. This doll is very beautiful all over, and she has large breasts for her fairly petite figure:
IMG_1861 pixelated.JPG
IMG_1861 pixelated.JPG (553.73 KiB) Viewed 4761 times
IMG_1867 pixelated.JPG
IMG_1867 pixelated.JPG (255.75 KiB) Viewed 4761 times
As has been said before, these dolls are fairly sticky to the touch as they are silicone, but once they have had small amounts of baby powder rubbed into them, they then become very smooth and lifelike to touch:
IMG_1857.JPG
IMG_1857.JPG (540.6 KiB) Viewed 4761 times
I should also mention that the stomach of these dolls is phenomenal. Think of it as like a washboard stomach but without the pecs i.e. It’s very strong and sturdy, but it still has the softness because of the skin. The stomach really does feel great on these dolls.
IMG_1865.JPG
IMG_1865.JPG (482.83 KiB) Viewed 4761 times
Head

The heads are extremely high-quality, and very well crafted. This is the second “Penny” head which came with my doll. Once again, the eyes are just stunning, and really bring the doll to life:
IMG_1903.JPG
IMG_1903.JPG (467.27 KiB) Viewed 4761 times
Joints

The joints of the doll can be tight or loose. Like many I chose tight joints, because this allows posing of the doll, either for photography or for sex. I would suggest that a loose-jointed doll would be more recommended for a second doll, as the joints really are very loose based on videos I’ve seen on the website. Tight joints allow posing of the doll, as she can move just like a person, with moveable head/neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, legs, knees, and feet:
IMG_1885.JPG
IMG_1885.JPG (559.38 KiB) Viewed 4761 times
IMG_1851.JPG
IMG_1851.JPG (604.89 KiB) Viewed 4761 times
Hands and Feet

The hands and feet must be looked after, as these can be damaged without due care and attention. You should avoid standing the doll up for too long, but then most people wouldn’t have a reason for standing the doll up for long, unless it was for photography. I chose painted finger and toe nails for my doll, and I also opted for no bones in the hands, mainly to reduce risk of damage to the fingers, but also because I couldn’t see me wanted to pose the hands in particular:
IMG_1858.JPG
IMG_1858.JPG (520.89 KiB) Viewed 4761 times
IMG_1863.JPG
IMG_1863.JPG (508.6 KiB) Viewed 4761 times
Summary

These dolls are phenomenal. It can be difficult to imagine what these dolls are really like when just looking at pictures of them, but in the flesh I can honestly say that they really do not disappoint. They are not just a toy to be bought on a whim; they are works of art, which not only require an initial monetary investment (albeit one with huge rewards, as one of these dolls could last you a lifetime), but which also requires your love and affection in order to get the most from them, and I cannot recommend them highly enough.

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: 160+ DS Doll Review

Post by jiayi »

Great review. I have a three year old 168 and a new DS doll on the way. I am very lucky to be able to have two of these beautiful, well made girls in my house. Very lucky indeed.
Jiayi

Ynotmore
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ynotmore »

Reviews are always welcome, photos included is always a nice touch. If I had a complaint is where is the unboxing pic. Ya Ya I know but its the thrill of that first moment that gets too us. That magical Christmas feeling of a new present. Oh and congratulations on the addition to your life with a joy filled honeymoon too you and your new friend. Do try too get some sleep :oops:

justpassingthrough

I did take an unboxing photo, and here it is:
IMG_20150320_143448500.jpg
IMG_20150320_143448500.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 4723 times

kookaburra

Post by kookaburra »

Is this the new, softer version? Produced after January 2015? The DS website says the 160+ has a usable anus but one of your pictures shows that it clearly doesn't. Am I wrong?

Your new lady is very beautiful by the way, thanks for sharing! Also, just so you know, you don't have to censor pictures here.

justpassingthrough

Yes I believe that she is one of the new ones, and yes I thought the same as you, so I was surprised (not that I ever would have done that). I'll see what DS say.

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi JPT

Thank you for the Review .
You must be happy now :D

I'm interested in a review about the Penny head made of the new silicone(how dose it feel ??) , i only got an old version of the kathy head , and it's not really possible to use it .

Peter

justpassingthrough

I'm not sure about the Penny head as I've never used it, so I'm afraid I can't help, although I'm sure someone else must have done by now.

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Thank you for sharing. She is lovely.. Waiting on a 160 plus myself. The abdominal pic really highlights the exquisite detail of these dolls. THANKS !

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

Very Nice !!!

Thank you for your review of your beautiful lady.
I too, am awaiting shipment of my 160 Plus Sandy / Kayla. It will be 4 weeks tomorrow. Any other photos you care to share would be greatly appreciated!

Awesome.... Congrats......

Rocket88
It's Only Rock And Roll, But I like It.........

Take a moment to visit:
Kylie's Drum Playing Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61490
Kylie's Guitar Fondling Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61269

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

congratulations justpassingthrough your lady have lovely figure and lovely eyes, brown eyes add a lot of realism, I figure it out recently. enjoy your new partner,
regards

Mexdl

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

:multi: :multi: :multi: Congratulations JPT :multi: :multi: :multi:

I'm glad you are happy now she is here.

I know what you mean about her beauty. You can look and look and look at pictures, but until she is actually there in front of you, it's not possible to realize how beautiful she really is.

I don't think we need to say take care of her. You already have that covered.

Are you calling her Sandy (Penny) or do you have your own name(s)? Either way........

Good on ya mate. So happy for ya!

:glou: :glou: :glou:

Dees Man

justpassingthrough

Thanks all, and she is called Jessica as it happens

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

justpassingthrough wrote:Thanks all, and she is called Jessica as it happens
Like I said, BEAUTIFUL :thumbs_up:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi, JPT, and congrats. Great review of your Jessica. She's very special and indeed a work of art, and ready to be paired with you for many years to come. Glad you got to this point, and I know Harem assisted you quite a bit. He's a big help, especially when folks are considering DS dolls.. :whistle: ..not that he's biased or anything... :whistle:

You chose very well! Have lots of fun!

Slew

INFORMATIONS