exdollofficial.com

DS extras: inserts, doll hang kit, doll hook and Nina Head.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dollslover7

Re: DS extras: inserts, doll hang kit, doll hook and Nina He

Post by dollslover7 »

mexdl wrote:
from what I understand:

The internal structure of this dolls are (from inside to outside) :

skeleton--->PU sponge --->silicone
dollslover7 wrote:Hello Mex,

Thank you very much for your answer and your compliments on Kayla.

Yes, I agree with you completely concerning the area of the buttocks and the thighs. As I mentioned, technically, it probably has to be this way. Perhaps through further development these areas on ds can become a little softer, but stay secure structurally. I know some manufacturers do have gel inserts in the buttocks area, but I'm not familiar with their process or know if they stay structurally sound over time.
Hey Mex,

Thought I would add a sketch/picture of the structure of the DS doll as it relates to the silicone issue.
A few weeks ago I was having an email exchange with John at DS about the complexities of the silicone structure. He sent me this picture, and perhaps it will help others to see this, even though it is not a highly technical drawing. In this particular picture you can see that the proportion of the sponge muscle is fairly substantial compared to the other elements. I'm assuming that this proportion is probably similar, or perhaps even greater, to that of the buttocks and upper thigh areas that we were discussing earlier.

You'll also notice a protective layer that surrounds the sponge muscle. I would think that among other characteristics, this helps to keep the sponge in tact, allowing it to maintain its conformity.

Anyway, thought this might be helpful.

Best regards.
Attachments
Silicone internal structure.jpg
Silicone internal structure.jpg (20.59 KiB) Viewed 416 times

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hi Mex,

Thanks for the info about Nina's softer silicone. My Nina has been hinting about a adopting a "sister" ... she didn't mention anything about a "twin sister" ... or a "twin elf" ... so we shall see. From your review of the new softer silicone used in your Nina's face, it has really made me think about my next doll ... so many new developments and new options available in the DS family.

This pic is outstanding!! What a difference a little makeup can do ... so sexy ... so sultry! Nicely done mi amigo!! Can't wait until you give her a body and start taking pics ... I imagine they will be outstanding and very unique!

Cheers,
Von and Nina
Hi Von.

Dolls need sisters too :lol: :lol: , they stay home alone sometimes (very often in my case), they need girl talk too :)

a nina elf would be awesome and unique in tan skin, also the new close eyes oral head is so sexy..... 8) but let Nina decide. :whistle:

I made a new post of Jeanette!, yes, she have a name now. :thumbs_up:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=60498

take care

mexdl.

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

dollslover7 wrote: Hey Mex,

Thought I would add a sketch/picture of the structure of the DS doll as it relates to the silicone issue.
A few weeks ago I was having an email exchange with John at DS about the complexities of the silicone structure. He sent me this picture, and perhaps it will help others to see this, even though it is not a highly technical drawing. In this particular picture you can see that the proportion of the sponge muscle is fairly substantial compared to the other elements. I'm assuming that this proportion is probably similar, or perhaps even greater, to that of the buttocks and upper thigh areas that we were discussing earlier.

You'll also notice a protective layer that surrounds the sponge muscle. I would think that among other characteristics, this helps to keep the sponge in tact, allowing it to maintain its conformity.

Anyway, thought this might be helpful.

Best regards.
yes, it is helpful to this post, one image says a thousand words,

thanks dollslover7.

regards.

INFORMATIONS