exdollofficial.com

DS extras: inserts, doll hang kit, doll hook and Nina Head.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

DS extras: inserts, doll hang kit, doll hook and Nina Head.

Post by mexdl »

Hi

At last, this Mexican custom nightmare ends, almost a month and a half waiting for my package, this never happened to me, Its already a pain a regular wait,...... :( :( :( but now mexican customs add suspense and anxiety. dhl said it was a sampling by custom :? :? :? , I also have to pay all the fee days in custom facilities ...... :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down:

gladly this issue ends and I like to show some pictures of the hardware for hang the doll.
inserts_And_hangkit.jpg
inserts_And_hangkit.jpg (140.35 KiB) Viewed 2455 times
my first thoughts about the new skin formula: its a huge difference from 2014 models! this new skin formula its insanely soft 8O 8O , in bed the new insert ROCKS!

the yellow color its also very nice, but I think more difficult to photograph.

the hook will be handy to store the doll, nice idea.

the doll hang kit: I have mixed feelings, its nice to display the doll, but I am now used to the liberty my ds doll give to me, I feel limited to hang her in a single spot, the neck is limited for obvious reasons, I guess the hang kit was made for new dolls..... I guess it could be compromised if it used (standing everywhere) like the older models.

Nina was a head that I wanted so badly since her debut in the DS store, now at last my Nina is here, I did not have a name yet...she did not tell me yet :roll: :roll: :whistle: :whistle:

thanks for watching

regards
Mexdl.

cucky

Re: DS extras: inserts, doll hang kit, doll hook and Nina He

Post by cucky »

Great :) :thumbs_up:

Did you kiss Nina :) ? Feel the difference to the older heads !!!

Peter

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

congrats mexdl!
Was looking at the ds usa website just today. I noticed that the Nina head was removed.
Did ds discontinue it?
You might have the last one!
:glou:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Congrats Mexdl! Sorry you got stuck with the customs problems, but glad you finally received your new stuff!

Super Congrats on the new Nina head! She's a real sweetie! I look forward to your pics with her, they should be very amazing!
cucky wrote:Did you kiss Nina :) ? Feel the difference to the older heads !!!
Please share your thoughts/feelings on this! :thumbs_up: (good question cucky)
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

cucky wrote:Great :) :thumbs_up:

Did you kiss Nina :) ? Feel the difference to the older heads !!!

Peter
Hi Peter, Hi Von, Yes, the difference is huge! the softness of the skin makes a big difference in kissing experience, the nina head made also a vacuum effect if you remove the tongue, so far very happy with her, all her face have upper layer of new silicone, her cheeks feels great. love it! , so sweet face,

I had time to make a light makeup for her.... She did not tell me their name yet :lol: :lol: :lol: , so far "Abril" (april) or "Paz" (peace) is rounding in my head, what do you think guys?
nina_head01.jpg
nina_head01.jpg (206.05 KiB) Viewed 2370 times
swanhealy: yes, nina head have many days missing in the US site, I ask for her two months ago, so I don't know if is still available, in the chinese, french and the japanese site is in the gallery section, so i guess If you ask for her by mail you could get it.

regards

Mexdl

cucky

Post by cucky »

That looks hot ;)

I think Mimi is a good name for that face , but the name is already in use :P .

Paz sounds good , April with P sounds better as Abril with B (For me :) ) .

What kind of makeup do you use ? Something special ?

Peter

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Hi Mexdl

Wow! She is just smokin man! Very kind of you to share all of those beautiful pics. I'm waiting on my DS now and I ordered the standard hanging hook thing for $32...Can you please tell me about how far away from the wall do I need to have a hook mounted to hang my doll. Do you typically hang your dolls from a chain connected to the ceiling or how?

cucky

Post by cucky »

Tufgngbob wrote:Hi Mexdl

Wow! She is just smokin man! Very kind of you to share all of those beautiful pics. I'm waiting on my DS now and I ordered the standard hanging hook thing for $32...Can you please tell me about how far away from the wall do I need to have a hook mounted to hang my doll. Do you typically hang your dolls from a chain connected to the ceiling or how?
In my locker the hook is 20 cm far away from the backboard , thats realy close but fits :) .

Peter

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

cucky wrote:That looks hot ;)

I think Mimi is a good name for that face , but the name is already in use :P .

Paz sounds good , April with P sounds better as Abril with B (For me :) ) .

What kind of makeup do you use ? Something special ?

Peter
Peter:

yes, Mimi is a good name for this beautiful sculpt, I know a beauty in this forum with that name, but please tell her that she needs to add to the doll matrix because someone could use it 8O 8O

Abril and April is wining so far..... I did not have time yet to stare in front of her and figure it out her final name. :)

I use a regular eye shadow makeup, since my first doll back in 2011 I start using an eye shadow palette, I like this product because its presented in 36 highly-pigmented shades and it comes grouped into six divisible color spectrums, each with six complementary shades, so you cannot mix odd colors, this is very helpfull to us neophytes in girly stuff (well with dolls every time less neophytes :lol: :lol: :whistle: :whistle: )

this is the palette, they are several brands but I got a cheap $20 usd. works well since then.

for the rest of the face I use a cheap generic powder blush and blend with a classic shadow brush ( the same one I use to powder the doll)

for makeup remover I use alcohol and cotton, for delicate and small parts like arround the eye i use a q-tip or cotton swabs with alcohol.

Update: I notice with new silicone formula the makeup need more alcohol rub work to get rid of it.

regards
Mexdl.

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Tufgngbob wrote:Hi Mexdl

Congratulations TufgngBob :glou: :glou: cant wait to see a new dsdoll. thank you for your words.

Peter is correct, the minimun space for hang is 20cm, the more the better, remember in the dsdoll website it says:

"the doll must put a lot powder or talcum powder on the doll, that will protect the skin from oil and dust.

after play or using the doll, must put the doll back to the original position, this posture is best for the storage of the silicone skin."

its hard to fit the doll in the "original position" inside a locker, but its doable, I learn that with old silicone formula keeping the arms too close to the body for long period could damage a little the armpit. new silicone seems to be more soft and resilient.

I have the old silicone formula and my storage options have been a soft mattress, I care to put the doll close to the original mold position (see the oficial image)

This weekend I have an idea to put a punching bag wall bracket like this:

its not so private but can hold the doll in an optimal shape.our dolls are not a cheap toy , so its wise to think about it.

this is the first time I hang the doll to a roof, just to test the hook and the hang kit.

regards.

Mexdl

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

mexdl wrote: my first thoughts about the new skin formula: its a huge difference from 2014 models! this new skin formula its insanely soft 8O 8O , in bed the new insert ROCKS!
Hey Mex,

Sorry to hear about the delays. I just recently received my DS 145cm Kayla, also with the new silicone. Love everything about the new silicone. There is, however some disappointment concerning the buttocks and the upper legs/thighs. These two areas, in my opinion, are much too firm/hard. It seems to me that of all the areas where a soft wonderful feeling is wanted (other than the breasts) these two areas are the most important. Perhaps, technically, it has to be this way. I'm not sure. To be more clear, it's the structure underneath the silicone in these two areas that is so firm/hard. All other areas are wonderful.

cucky

Post by cucky »

Thank you Mex , good information .

dollslover7 wrote:These two areas, in my opinion, are much too firm/hard. It seems to me that of all the areas where a soft wonderful feeling is wanted (other than the breasts) these two areas are the most important. Perhaps, technically, it has to be this way. I'm not sure. To be more clear, it's the structure underneath the silicone in these two areas that is so firm/hard. All other areas are wonderful.
Hi

I think(i don´t know) this is important to give the doll a good shape , if you bend the joints .
I saw other dolls that dosen´t look real with bended joints .

But i understand you , 1 cm thicker silicone layer would be a good improvement ;) .

Peter

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

dollslover7 wrote: Hey Mex,

Sorry to hear about the delays. I just recently received my DS 145cm Kayla, also with the new silicone. Love everything about the new silicone. There is, however some disappointment concerning the buttocks and the upper legs/thighs. These two areas, in my opinion, are much too firm/hard. It seems to me that of all the areas where a soft wonderful feeling is wanted (other than the breasts) these two areas are the most important. Perhaps, technically, it has to be this way. I'm not sure. To be more clear, it's the structure underneath the silicone in these two areas that is so firm/hard. All other areas are wonderful.
Hi Dollslover7:

I agree with Peter. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

First of all, congratulations, your Kayla is one of a kind, so lovely doll.

from what I understand:

The internal structure of this dolls are (from inside to outside) :

skeleton--->PU sponge --->silicone.

yes , that areas are important, doll manufaturers need to put in balance softness versus durability..... dolls need to be filled with hard density sponge to avoid deformity in the shape and "decreace" another big factor: weight.

if silicone dolls are made with skeleton and silicone they will be very very heavy, I believe dsdolls do not use pufoam in arms, neck, crotch area , breast, feet and other parts, in thights and torso they need to fill with pu foam because this are big areas of the doll, (weight factor) also the buttocks area are the support of the doll when she is in rest, they need to be hard to avoid future deformation.

so, that is why on thigts, and buttocks they put a not so dense layer of silicone skin, but the new formula is super soft!, you can pinch and twist a little bit, with my old formula doll this is not possible.

every step goes forward to the perfect doll: lighter, softer, life like, sexy atractive doll.

regards.

mexdl

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

mexdl wrote:
Hi Dollslover7:

I agree with Peter. :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

First of all, congratulations, your Kayla is one of a kind, so lovely doll.

from what I understand:

The internal structure of this dolls are (from inside to outside) :

skeleton--->PU sponge --->silicone.

yes , that areas are important, doll manufaturers need to put in balance softness versus durability..... dolls need to be filled with hard density sponge to avoid deformity in the shape and "decreace" another big factor: weight.

if silicone dolls are made with skeleton and silicone they will be very very heavy, I believe dsdolls do not use pufoam in arms, neck, crotch area , breast, feet and other parts, in thights and torso they need to fill with pu foam because this are big areas of the doll, (weight factor) also the buttocks area are the support of the doll when she is in rest, they need to be hard to avoid future deformation.

so, that is why on thigts, and buttocks they put a not so dense layer of silicone skin, but the new formula is super soft!, you can pinch and twist a little bit, with my old formula doll this is not possible.

every step goes forward to the perfect doll: lighter, softer, life like, sexy atractive doll.

regards.

mexdl
Hello Mex,

Thank you very much for your answer and your compliments on Kayla.

Yes, I agree with you completely concerning the area of the buttocks and the thighs. As I mentioned, technically, it probably has to be this way. Perhaps through further development these areas on ds can become a little softer, but stay secure structurally. I know some manufacturers do have gel inserts in the buttocks area, but I'm not familiar with their process or know if they stay structurally sound over time.

Thanks again Mex...love the pictures of Nina's head.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Mex,

Thanks for the info about Nina's softer silicone. My Nina has been hinting about a adopting a "sister" ... she didn't mention anything about a "twin sister" ... or a "twin elf" ... so we shall see. From your review of the new softer silicone used in your Nina's face, it has really made me think about my next doll ... so many new developments and new options available in the DS family.

This pic is outstanding!! What a difference a little makeup can do ... so sexy ... so sultry! Nicely done mi amigo!! Can't wait until you give her a body and start taking pics ... I imagine they will be outstanding and very unique!

Cheers,
Von and Nina
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS