exdollofficial.com

Clothing

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Tufgngbob

Clothing

Post by Tufgngbob »

Hi

If anyone knows...Can U please tell me any clothing sizes for a DS 160 +. Specifically, I would like to know her bra size, top size and panty sizes. Any other sizes like shorts, dresses or other would also be welcome.

Thank you,

Mob

Sawyer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Clothing

Post by Sawyer »

With the DS Doll 160 cm I have no experience, but I have currently ordered a DS Doll 145 cm. While waiting to delivery I have bought a lot of clothes. I had help by the dimensions of Asiandolls.fr.
There are also pictures of the dimensions of all other DS Dolls in centimeters.

Here is the link to the dimensions of the DS Doll 160cm.
http://www.asiandolls.fr/options/160cm/
I hope this may help you a bit.

Grüße
Clint

cyberbee
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Clothing

Post by cyberbee »

My DS160+ using Asia clothes size
Bra is 33 C (70 JP)
Pants Asia size m
Shirt / Dress Size S (very cute and sexy)

Please ensure to wash the clothes before put on her.

INFORMATIONS