exdollofficial.com

Cheaper doll hanging brackets

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Tufgngbob

Cheaper doll hanging brackets

Post by Tufgngbob »

For anyone cheap or "budget minded" like myself I found these two heavy L-type wall hanging brackets for only $14.00 US per pair with free shipping. They are actually very heavy duty shelf and / or counter installation brackets and they say they support 1200 lbs per pair. Probably the high end estimate but I figure each one could easily handle a doll. Drill one hole in the end and UR in biz. They provide 12" clearance from the wall.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Steel-Shelf ... f++bracket

Or, for slightly more, this one is already drilled...A little over $20 with shipping. Says they hold 500 lbs each.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Steel-Shelf ... GJPZD3ERB4

Both are much cheaper than a heavy bag hanging bracket. Those start at around $ 90 US and go up to over $ 200

PEACE

Mob

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Cheaper doll hanging brackets

Post by mexdl »

nice finding Mob, and yes, they are a lot more cheap than a punching bag bracket,

search on ebay usa, in the mexican ebay you cound find Punching brackets starting 30 usd. they come with all needed to assemble.

if you put shelf brackets dont forget to use this things to secure in the wall:

i dont know the name in english, but they are great , I use only one and a swivel in the ceiling to hang a 20kg doll .

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

hey Mexdol,

Yeah a Bag hanging bracket for $30 is a great price. I personally do not like buying from ebay ads as I had a bad experience in the past but if UR comfortable with it that's a great price and sounds like a great option as well.

BTW when you said - "if you put shelf brackets don't forget to use this things to secure in the wall:"

Where did you get that thing and what is it? I can't tell by looking at the pic how you would use that?

Thank you

Mob

Ynotmore
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Ynotmore »

looks like a wall bolt that expands, you will need to find the wall stud and drill into it with just a wee bigger drill bit then the bolt sleeve, tighten it down. or it might go into a metal wall stud. not sure? go to your local hardware store with the pic on your phone to find out

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Mex and Mob ... that's an expanding bolt/anchor used to mount stuff where there is no wall stud to screw into. You drill a hole just big enough to slip the end through, tighten the nut and the cone thingy on the end will pull towards the nut and push out/"expand" the sides and grip/grab against the drilled hole.

This one looks to be for concrete/masonry walls/floors. I've used similar looking bolts to mount a free standing sink on a concrete wall and also anchor wall studs to concrete.

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Take a look at the animation in this YouTube video

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Von: Thanks for the explanation, my main language is not english, Now i know a new word, REGARDS

Mexd

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Thanks for explaining. I see know. I'm just going to screw the bracket into a stud with multiple 3" wood screws...should withstand a Cat 5 storm.

INFORMATIONS