exdollofficial.com

Buying from France

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Anton

Buying from France

Post by Anton »

Hi I am in the Uk and wondered when I bought a DS doll from France will I pay any vat on entry to the Uk?
I'm thinking about picking up a doll and driving with a doll back to the Uk myself

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Buying from France

Post by Tomoe »

Anton wrote:Hi I am in the Uk and wondered when I bought a DS doll from France will I pay any vat on entry to the Uk?
I'm thinking about picking up a doll and driving with a doll back to the Uk myself
No. You will never pay VAT when buying within the EU. French VAT has already been applied - you don't pay it twice.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

The only exception is if they order the doll directly from DS Doll, meaning, it won't first go to France, but gets shipped from China to your address directly. Then it's likely VAT needs to be payed on the declared value.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Anton

Post by Anton »

Thanks guys.

INFORMATIONS