exdollofficial.com

Doll Head Storage

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dollslover7

Doll Head Storage

Post by dollslover7 »

Hi all,

Just wondering. For those of you who have a silicone doll head that for any period of time, is not attached to your doll, what is the best/proper method to store it? Do you sit it upright, perhaps on a safe surface? Or, do you perhaps lay it on its side or on the back side of the head? I guess I was concerned about any possible indentation or deformity occurring, depending on the position in which it is resting. Or, is this not an issue to be concerned with?

Appreciate your comments.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Doll Head Storage

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Sorry, I have a RD whose faces are separate from the rest of the head. My Sweetie's "spare" face is stored protected in a box mounted on a styrofoam 'head'

Personally I believe silicone is very durable and as long as it is stored not touching anything would be best. Maybe you can make a mount on which your "doll" head could be placed?

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

dollslover7
I just sit the head upright on a shelf. I suppose for storage period of months, I would make a disc that would fit inside the neck opening and sit the head on the disc. That way the head rests entirely on its neck base, not on the silicone around it or on the chin.
Jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi dollslover, I put my extra heads on a little pillow from IKEA you usually use for decoration on your sofa. It provides a soft place to store it on and looks nice. :D
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Having the original DS crates filled with soft packing I simply store heads on their backs on the soft packing.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Hi dollslover7,

I store my DS heads on a row of sponges in my doll room:
--
Doll Room Interior Head Storage.png
Doll Room Interior Head Storage.png (450.31 KiB) Viewed 1465 times
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi
deadpringle wrote: I store my DS heads on a row of sponges in my doll room:
A lot of sponges , some of it wait for a new head ? :D

Let´s take a look in my locker :) .

Peter
Attachments
218.jpg
218.jpg (209.88 KiB) Viewed 1433 times

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

SiliconeWorld wrote:Sorry, I have a RD whose faces are separate from the rest of the head. My Sweetie's "spare" face is stored protected in a box mounted on a styrofoam 'head'

Personally I believe silicone is very durable and as long as it is stored not touching anything would be best. Maybe you can make a mount on which your "doll" head could be placed?
Hi SiliconeWorld,

Thanks so much for your answer. Yes, a vertical mount of some kind that would insert into the tube of the head came to mind, and that is probably the best method. I just wasn't sure if laying the head on its side or sitting it upright for any length of time, would cause any indentation. Best to be sure I guess with a mount of some kind.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

cucky wrote:Hi

Let´s take a look in my locker :) .

Peter
Hey Peter,

Very nice arrangement you have there. That looks like a very nice quality cabinet. A good idea that's well done. Thanks very much for showing your display.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

deadpringle wrote:Hi dollslover7,

I store my DS heads on a row of sponges in my doll room:
--
Doll Room Interior Head Storage.png
Hi deadpringle,

Very good idea. Thanks for your suggestion. Looks like your expecting more arrivals!

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

haremlover wrote:Having the original DS crates filled with soft packing I simply store heads on their backs on the soft packing.

Best wishes

Harem
Hello Harem,

Appreciate your answer. That's very similar to what I was originally thinking...just laying them on the back side on something soft. Thanks.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi dollslover, I put my extra heads on a little pillow from IKEA you usually use for decoration on your sofa. It provides a soft place to store it on and looks nice. :D
Chris
Thanks very much Chris. I never thought of small individual pillows. That would make a very nice looking display. :thumbs_up:

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

jiayi wrote:dollslover7
I just sit the head upright on a shelf. I suppose for storage period of months, I would make a disc that would fit inside the neck opening and sit the head on the disc. That way the head rests entirely on its neck base, not on the silicone around it or on the chin.
Jiayi
Hey jiayi,

Yes, I was concerned also about the silicone around the base of the neck and chin, if the head is sitting upright. The disc idea is a good one. Thanks.

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

I Keep all of my extra heads on foam blocks just like deadpringle. I think DS would make a instant killing if they made and sold a head stand similar to the ones 4Woods sales. In fact you might be able to buy one of those and modify it to fit the DS.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

Nova-I wrote:I Keep all of my extra heads on foam blocks just like deadpringle. I think DS would make a instant killing if they made and sold a head stand similar to the ones 4Woods sales. In fact you might be able to buy one of those and modify it to fit the DS.
Thanks Nova-I,

That's a great suggestion. I didn't know 4 woods made a head stand, and it would be a good idea if DS made them. Thanks very much! :D

INFORMATIONS