exdollofficial.com

The "Penny" Head On The DS 145 cm Body

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dollslover7

The "Penny" Head On The DS 145 cm Body

Post by dollslover7 »

Hi all,

First, a quick note that more pictures will be coming soon for my "The Beauty of Kayla" thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=60375. Thank all of you for the overwhelming compliments and following of Kayla. But, just for a moment I would like to briefly address some concerns expressed in earlier threads, that several people had on the issue of the head for larger DS dolls, 158 cm and up, looking appropriate on the DS 145 cm body. In addition to my 145 cm Kayla, I ordered the "Penny" head (for larger DS dolls). I have attached a few pictures of "Penny" so that it can be seen, at least in my opinion, that some of the heads for larger DS dolls can work with the 145 cm body.

Of course, this is certainly an individual preference and perception, but I just wanted to address this in case others are giving consideration to this option. I should note that the wig used in the pics is a fairly thick wig.

I hope you don't mind, but I thought any comparison on this issue could be best made with Penny in the "buff". Just sayin'!! :whistle:

Thank you!
Penny 5a.JPG
Penny 5a.JPG (59.19 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
Penny Blond 3b.JPG
Penny Blond 3b.JPG (71.58 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
Penny Blond 3a.jpg
Penny Blond 3a.jpg (54.28 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
Penny1a.JPG
Penny1a.JPG (106.52 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
Penny1b.JPG
Penny1b.JPG (59.83 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
Penny Blond 3c.jpg
Penny Blond 3c.jpg (64.5 KiB) Viewed 2715 times
Penny6.JPG
Penny6.JPG (105.22 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
Penny7.JPG
Penny7.JPG (65.6 KiB) Viewed 2630 times
Penny8.JPG
Penny8.JPG (66.1 KiB) Viewed 2630 times

cucky

Re: The "Penny" Head On The DS 145 cm Body

Post by cucky »

Hi dollslover

Are this amber eyes ?

The wig is ok , you can put spaghetti on her head and she would look beautiful , too .

Nice compilation :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I agree with you , it looks good .

I did the same with Kathys head : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=59095

Did you test the oral function ? My Kathy head is made of the old silicone and i do not fit :) .

Peter

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Hi Dollslover7

perception, preferences, image angle..... a lot of factors to judge a picture. the 145-penny formula looks great and the best part, its fully functional! :wink: with the new silicone the oral and the breast must feel great! I made a similar test on 145cm body, but with smaller head, and i think it was also a success. depends on the wig and angle and camera lens, on wide angle my ruby head looks younger and with a fixed lens looks mature .. :roll:

her eyes also got my attention, its seems like you got the last eyes available before changing manufacturer.

If you dont mind, can you take a frontal picture of penny head?, it would be awesome!

congratulations!

mexdl.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

She looks good to me.
Head size vs body size can be effected by the wig as well as clothing. Put a fluffy sweater on her and her body will look much bigger.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

cucky

Post by cucky »

mexdl wrote: her eyes also got my attention, its seems like you got the last eyes available before changing manufacturer.
:cry: Why ? For me the amber eyes was the most realistic color (and brown).

Peter

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

cucky wrote:
:cry: Why ? For me the amber eyes was the most realistic color (and brown).

Peter
it seems like the eyes manufacturer end the production. here is the official news from the site:

"new doll eyes update
A new eyes color update, the old eye factory stoped produce, we find new supplier for our doll eyes."

like you, many other dsdoll owners (Harem and myself included) like the amber eyes (I wanted to ask for a spare pair of amber eyes, but maybe is too late! :cry: )

here the new eyes available.
neweyes.jpg
neweyes.jpg (65.39 KiB) Viewed 2657 times
regards

mexdl

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

mexdl wrote:Hi Dollslover7

perception, preferences, image angle..... a lot of factors to judge a picture. the 145-penny formula looks great and the best part, its fully functional! :wink: with the new silicone the oral and the breast must feel great! I made a similar test on 145cm body, but with smaller head, and i think it was also a success. depends on the wig and angle and camera lens, on wide angle my ruby head looks younger and with a fixed lens looks mature .. :roll:

her eyes also got my attention, its seems like you got the last eyes available before changing manufacturer.

If you dont mind, can you take a frontal picture of penny head?, it would be awesome!

congratulations!

mexdl.
Hey Mex,

Added a few more pics of Penny with a frontal as you requested. Side views were also included, because it seems if a proportion is going to be considered, the side view would be more of an unacceptable proportion than a front view. However, all need to be considered.

Yes, Penny has the "Amber" eyes. I too think they are one of the best colors. Sorry to see them discontinued.

Thank you for your kind words.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

cucky wrote:Hi dollslover

Are this amber eyes ?

The wig is ok , you can put spaghetti on her head and she would look beautiful , too .

Nice compilation :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

I agree with you , it looks good .

I did the same with Kathys head : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 43&t=59095

Did you test the oral function ? My Kathy head is made of the old silicone and i do not fit :) .

Peter
Hey Peter,

Thank you for your kind compliments. I was aware that you have the Kathy head. We exchanged a message about this subject once before.

Yes, the eyes are "Amber". I'm glad I was able to get these in time before being discontinued. Have not tested the oral function yet.

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

Thanks dollslover7 for posting this.
Penny head looks absolutely fine on 145cm body.
I certainly wouldn't be kicking her outta bed :wink:
:thumbs_up:

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

rubherkitty wrote:She looks good to me.
Head size vs body size can be effected by the wig as well as clothing. Put a fluffy sweater on her and her body will look much bigger.
Hey rubherkitty,

Your nice words are appreciated. You are correct. Appearance of incorrect proportion can be covered up or disguised by clothing and wigs to some degree. In my pictures, for the most part I left the clothing off and hopefully took pictures of the head at an angle that didn't hide the proportion too much.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

swanhealy wrote:Thanks dollslover7 for posting this.
Penny head looks absolutely fine on 145cm body.
I certainly wouldn't be kicking her outta bed :wink:
:thumbs_up:
Thank you swanhealy for your considerate words. And, there is no kicking out of bed here either. :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She looks great!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Dollslover, thanks for the new pictures ! !!

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

mexdl wrote:Dollslover, thanks for the new pictures ! !!
Your welcome Max.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I love that pretty smile.

INFORMATIONS