exdollofficial.com

Penny Le'Doll's picture gallery (158-plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dustknight

Re: Penny Le'Doll's picture gallery (158-plus)

Post by dustknight »

dollslover7 wrote: Hey dustknight,

Glad to hear Penny is finally sharing your home. She is definitely an inspiration to one's mood. I have the Penny head as an alternate to the 145 cm body, so I kind of know what you're feeling when she looks at you. It's very nice. Hope you have many good memories :wink:
Hey dollslover... yeah, thanks! I did get a chance to look at your thread with the 145cm Penny head. Something creative I must say! It looks as if though each head/face onto a different body takes on a different personality.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi dustknight, she´s a beauty. I can attest this 158 + body is really great. Fabienne, Emanuelle and Laurence share it. 8O They are partial and say it´s the hottest body ever. :mrgreen: They don´t have to kick my butt to say that they don´t lie. :haha4:
Have a happy honeymoon, and please don´t forget to submit Ms. Le`Doll to the Matrix. She´s going to be body Nr. 2 if I´m correct. Nr. 1 goes to my lovely threesome. :D
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi dustknight, she´s a beauty. I can attest this 158 + body is really great. Fabienne, Emanuelle and Laurence share it. 8O They are partial and say it´s the hottest body ever. :mrgreen: They don´t have to kick my butt to say that they don´t lie. :haha4:
Have a happy honeymoon, and please don´t forget to submit Ms. Le`Doll to the Matrix. She´s going to be body Nr. 2 if I´m correct. Nr. 1 goes to my lovely threesome. :D
Chris
Hi brigittes-hubbie, thanks! Yeah, I was looking at your thread while I was awaiting my order. It helped to kill the anticipation for the wait. :D

I just finished registering for the dollalbum, and I think I will look into registering Penny into the Matrix. 8)

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Hi dustknight, thank you, that´s great news. My girls feel very honoured!
Chris

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

dustknight wrote:hey Harem and Shredhead... thanks for your kind words! I will try to keep posting more pics, as she is a rarity (I hope brigittes hubbie keeps doing so as well, as he is the other person I know on here that has a 158+ ... :) ).
Thanks DK ... much appreciated Buddy. I love this body and really would like to add her to my small harem in the future. Enjoy Ms. Le'Doll and have a great extended honeymoon!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

von_Shredhead wrote:
dustknight wrote:hey Harem and Shredhead... thanks for your kind words! I will try to keep posting more pics, as she is a rarity (I hope brigittes hubbie keeps doing so as well, as he is the other person I know on here that has a 158+ ... :) ).
Thanks DK ... much appreciated Buddy. I love this body and really would like to add her to my small harem in the future. Enjoy Ms. Le'Doll and have a great extended honeymoon!
Cheers,
Von
Thanks von Shredhead! for now I am keeping her for photography (whenever I can photograph) only, as I recuperate.

And good luck, I hope you are able to get a 158 in the future! :D

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

OMG! More fantastic poses from Penny Le'Doll, awesome. She is going to have a long fruitful modeling career for sure.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Hey guys! I have some bad news. :(

I took some new pictures of Penny Le'Doll to share, but the camera was set with crappy settings so the pictures didn't come out as good as I was expecting.
image0.JPG
image0.JPG (121.33 KiB) Viewed 1563 times
image1.JPG
image1.JPG (121.79 KiB) Viewed 1563 times
image1a.png
image1a.png (427.52 KiB) Viewed 1563 times
image2.png
image2.png (345.15 KiB) Viewed 1563 times
image3.png
image3.png (390.54 KiB) Viewed 1563 times
image4.png
image4.png (408.46 KiB) Viewed 1563 times
image5.JPG
image5.JPG (136.25 KiB) Viewed 1563 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

What does the camera matter with a doll as wild as that! She's . . . a character and clearly wild.

Congratulations

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

haremlover wrote:What does the camera matter with a doll as wild as that! She's . . . a character and clearly wild.

Congratulations

Harem
Haha, thanks Harem! :lol:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Yes, she´s a naughty girl and the pics are fine with me. They really show her character very very well. :mrgreen:
Chris

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

haremlover wrote:What does the camera matter with a doll as wild as that! She's . . . a character and clearly wild.

Congratulations

Harem
I have to agree here ... Ms. Le'Doll is sooo much fun to watch ... she's a genuine wild child!! Penny's having fun and she don't care who's watchin'! Awesome!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Thanks von_Shredhead and brigittes hubbie... if that's the case, I had some more pictures from the same batch that I can try uploading later today. :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Please do.

I put them on the Chinese forum where they are being much enjoyed. You've got the spirit of this lady and the instasnap sort of camera pics really gives the impression of catching her at it elusively whilst she's in the mood.

It's a real pleasure to see you enjoying Penny after your initial misgivings and hopefully our encouragements to you at the time made a difference.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

dustknight wrote:Thanks von_Shredhead and brigittes hubbie... if that's the case, I had some more pictures from the same batch that I can try uploading later today. :D
Yes please, keep Penny´s pics coming. :wink:

Chris

INFORMATIONS