exdollofficial.com

Penny Le'Doll's picture gallery (158-plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Penny Le'Doll's picture gallery (158-plus)

Post by brigittes hubbie »

PS: Thank you for submittling your sweetheart to the Matrix.

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

haremlover wrote:Please do.

I put them on the Chinese forum where they are being much enjoyed. You've got the spirit of this lady and the instasnap sort of camera pics really gives the impression of catching her at it elusively whilst she's in the mood.

It's a real pleasure to see you enjoying Penny after your initial misgivings and hopefully our encouragements to you at the time made a difference.

Best wishes

Harem
Wow, thanks Harem. I did check the Chinese forums and saw the thread, thanks! I feel I'm going places now, with my fame. 8)

Yes, the encouragements and advice from the forum here really did help. I've been going to therapy as well, so that is helping a lot. Hostage also gave me a pointer on putting Penny on a wheeled chair, which I had seen users here on the forums do, but I never connected it as something that I should do. :lol: ... his advice really helped, as that is my main way of storage for now.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

brigittes hubbie wrote:PS: Thank you for submittling your sweetheart to the Matrix.

Chris
Yes, better late than never. :D

Also, I noticed that Penny Le'Doll's name was shortened to just Penny. :(

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Here' some more pictures from last batch that I took:
image20.JPG
image20.JPG (123.72 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
image21.png
image21.png (382.7 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
image22.png
image22.png (376.27 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
image7.png
image7.png (450.66 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
image8.png
image8.png (395.43 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
image9.png
image9.png (305.43 KiB) Viewed 1254 times

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Very nice, So I have to ask, does she have a little bit of a stomach poking out there or is her back arched forward in most of the shots?

Any chance of a dead on side view with her back very straight? (Laying down is fine)

I am having trouble deciding between 145-, 158(+) or 168(+), Not sure if I want the plus or not. What exactly is bigger over a 158?
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

DarkOne wrote:Very nice, So I have to ask, does she have a little bit of a stomach poking out there or is her back arched forward in most of the shots?

Any chance of a dead on side view with her back very straight? (Laying down is fine)

I am having trouble deciding between 145-, 158(+) or 168(+), Not sure if I want the plus or not. What exactly is bigger over a 158?
Hey DarkOne, thanks! I don't remember if I had her back arched during these last photos. But, she does have a bit of a tiny stomach, which actually, it looks good/cute and I kind of like it. I only own a 158+, so I would not be able to compare with how other dolls look like. Also, I understand that they call the 158+ the fatter one out of all of the DS Dolls, but in all actuality, if I saw a person that looked like a 158+, I would consider them skinny/thin. :lol: ... So, I really don't understand why they would call a 158+ chubby. She isn't. She is the heavier doll out of all the ones DS Dolls carry though.

However, during my first photoshoot, I did not know how to arch her back, so in these photos (below) her back is not arched.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Also, if it helps, I went back to my photo archives, and found these:
image98.jpg
image98.jpg (287.33 KiB) Viewed 1243 times
image97.jpg
image97.jpg (289.21 KiB) Viewed 1243 times
image99.jpg
image99.jpg (163.05 KiB) Viewed 1243 times

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

mmm nice pictures.. Thanks.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

You mention your concern that your camera settings were not correct thus possible crappy shots?

No need to worry about the camera when taking snaps of Penne Le'Doll, they ALWAYS turn out fantastic. She is so beautiful that ANY picture of her is beautiful.

Great work, enjoyed your work (again).

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

dustknight wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:PS: Thank you for submittling your sweetheart to the Matrix.

Chris

Hi dustknight, I asked Elle to take care of the name. Your pics are great, she´s showing off her fabulous body and beautiful face just nicely. :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

DarkOne wrote:mmm nice pictures.. Thanks.
Hey DarkOne... you're welcome. Always glad to help! Especially since you mentioned you are trying to reach a decision on which DS Doll to go with. :)

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

SiliconeWorld wrote:You mention your concern that your camera settings were not correct thus possible crappy shots?

No need to worry about the camera when taking snaps of Penne Le'Doll, they ALWAYS turn out fantastic. She is so beautiful that ANY picture of her is beautiful.

Great work, enjoyed your work (again).
Thanks SiliconeWorld! Penny Le'Doll appreciates all the compliments she is getting here.

I won't let Penny down next photo shoot, since this time around it seems she saved my ass with her good looks and photogenic-ness. :lol:

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

brigittes hubbie wrote:
dustknight wrote:

Chris

Hi dustknight, I asked Elle to take care of the name. Your pics are great, she´s showing off her fabulous body and beautiful face just nicely. :wink:
Chris
Thanks brigittes, as always! I just realized as well in the Doll Matrix, when you click on the profile, there is a field called, "Full Name", her full name appears there.

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

dustknight wrote: Thanks brigittes, as always! I just realized as well in the Doll Matrix, when you click on the profile, there is a field called, "Full Name", her full name appears there.
I'm glad you found it dustknight :wink:
In fact the Doll Matrix doesn't accept the quote " or ' in the doll's name, that's why there is the Full Name you found :D
And i was not able to look at the pic you uploaded because that quote in the file's name, so i choose the best pic i found (imo) to setup her avatar :wink:

Elle,
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Elle wrote:
dustknight wrote: Thanks brigittes, as always! I just realized as well in the Doll Matrix, when you click on the profile, there is a field called, "Full Name", her full name appears there.
I'm glad you found it dustknight :wink:
In fact the Doll Matrix doesn't accept the quote " or ' in the doll's name, that's why there is the Full Name you found :D
And i was not able to look at the pic you uploaded because that quote in the file's name, so i choose the best pic i found (imo) to setup her avatar :wink:

Elle,
Hi Elle, thanks! Yeah, after I submitted the picture, I realized that everyone else's picture was in a DMV style photo. The picture you selected is fine, and was the only one that fit that format. :)

INFORMATIONS