exdollofficial.com

Penny Le'Doll's picture gallery (158-plus)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dustknight

Penny Le'Doll's picture gallery (158-plus)

Post by dustknight »

Hey everyone... it's been long overdue.

Some of you may already know her, I would like to introduce Penny Le'Doll.

She is a 158-Plus with the Penny head, pink skin and blue eyes. She is very beautiful, more than I expected.

Penny has decided to stay with me, and so I decided to take her out and finally give her some time with the camera.

There aren't that many 158 pluses hanging around here, so hopefully these pictures add to the collection. (I will also try to write a review of my experience with DS Doll)
Attachments
image1.JPG
image1.JPG (268.82 KiB) Viewed 4686 times
image2.JPG
image2.JPG (327.54 KiB) Viewed 4686 times
image3.JPG
image3.JPG (321.74 KiB) Viewed 4686 times
image16.JPG
image16.JPG (334.51 KiB) Viewed 4686 times
image17.JPG
image17.JPG (297.46 KiB) Viewed 4686 times
image30.JPG
image30.JPG (280.27 KiB) Viewed 4686 times
image31.JPG
image31.JPG (338.35 KiB) Viewed 4686 times
image32.JPG
image32.JPG (321.67 KiB) Viewed 4686 times

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Penny Le'Doll's picture gallery (158-plus)

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Beautiful! Penny LeDoll really knows how to pose. Great outfit and those camera angles! WoW!

Great work. Look forward to seeing more of Penney's modeling career soon.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

dustknight wrote:Hey everyone... it's been long overdue. [...] Penny has decided to stay with me
Glad to hear it DK. The 158+ looks delicious. I'm convinced this is what I should have picked over the 168. Live and learn!

:glou:

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

SiliconeWorld wrote:Beautiful! Penny LeDoll really knows how to pose. Great outfit and those camera angles! WoW!

Great work. Look forward to seeing more of Penney's modeling career soon.
Hey SiliconeWorld... thanks! I will try to have more pictures of her on here whenever possible.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

LaDollyVita wrote:
dustknight wrote:Hey everyone... it's been long overdue. [...] Penny has decided to stay with me
Glad to hear it DK. The 158+ looks delicious. I'm convinced this is what I should have picked over the 168. Live and learn!

:glou:
Hey LaDollyVita... thanks! I know, the 158+ is really beautiful, more than I was expecting!

Did you make a recent order on your 168 and are on the waiting period? I mean, that's how I was too, looking at the pictures of the 168's and 145's... I was having second thoughts too. I mean, they are all beautiful, I am sure you will love yours. :D

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey DK,
Ms. Le'Doll is scrumptious and delicious! I absolutely love the 158 plus body sculpt ... so very curvy and super sexy! Those thighs ... mmmmmmmmmmm yummy!! Thanks for the pics!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh YES!

Utterly scrumptious!

I'm so glad she's decided to stay with you and am really looking forward to seeing more pics. She's an utter pleasure to see.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Here is some more of Penny Le'Doll... I had to resize before posting.
Attachments
image33.JPG
image33.JPG (352.41 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
image35.JPG
image35.JPG (270.76 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
image36.JPG
image36.JPG (358.33 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
image37.JPG
image37.JPG (344.25 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
image38.JPG
image38.JPG (284.39 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
image39.jpg
image39.jpg (267.11 KiB) Viewed 4615 times

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

dustknight wrote:Did you make a recent order on your 168 and are on the waiting period? [...] they are all beautiful, I am sure you will love yours. :D
She's been home for the last month. She is wonderful, of course, and exceptionally light by comparison to industry peers in the same class. She strikes me as a bit too young, by body proportions, and the 158+ seems more to my taste. What a wonderful problem to have with so many great choices!

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

hey Harem and Shredhead... thanks for your kind words! I will try to keep posting more pics, as she is a rarity (I hope brigittes hubbie keeps doing so as well, as he is the other person I know on here that has a 158+ ... :) ).

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Hostage »

Hi dustknight, glad you decided to keep this super cute doll!
Just take it easy with the lifting - use a wheeled chair to move her at first until you get used to the weight

Great photos!!
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks so much! She's WONDERFUL! I hope you might get your own gallery for her photos - the gallery resizes the images well.

I think you're helping me to make up my mind in the choice between 158+ and 160 . . . ;-)

She will keep you fit, young and healthy!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Hostage wrote:Hi dustknight, glad you decided to keep this super cute doll!
Just take it easy with the lifting - use a wheeled chair to move her at first until you get used to the weight

Great photos!!
Hey Hostage, thanks for the great advice! I had really not thought about that, I usually keep her in the box, but it would make less effort being on a chair than picking up from within a box... I am trying to take it easy, and since the start of all of this, I've been trying to do some strength exercises and therapy.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

haremlover wrote:Thanks so much! She's WONDERFUL! I hope you might get your own gallery for her photos - the gallery resizes the images well.

I think you're helping me to make up my mind in the choice between 158+ and 160 . . . ;-)

She will keep you fit, young and healthy!

Best wishes

Harem
Hey Harem, you mean the dollalbum? I tried registering there, but when I did, I got an error message that said, "User does not exist"... I thought it was odd, since a user should not exist before it is created. Wasn't sure, if I already had a dollalbum account since I am already signed up with TDF or if that's how it worked. I will try get to the bottom of this anyway, and try to post photos on there too. 8)

As for keeping me fit, I've already started looking out for my health. I've noticed for many years, I've had a terrible posture when sitting down... when you are young you don't notice, but when you reach your 30s it may catch up to you. :(

Well, I know all DS dolls are amazing. My main hardship in decision making were mostly the 145's, 158+ and the 168+... for some reason I overlooked the 160/160+. I think it was because there were few pictures (that I saw, or better yet, didn't see) of the 160/160+ on the forums. Hopefully you reach your decision soon, I think either/or would be just great.

dollslover7

Post by dollslover7 »

dustknight wrote:Hey everyone... it's been long overdue.

Some of you may already know her, I would like to introduce Penny Le'Doll.

She is a 158-Plus with the Penny head, pink skin and blue eyes. She is very beautiful, more than I expected.

Penny has decided to stay with me, and so I decided to take her out and finally give her some time with the camera.

There aren't that many 158 pluses hanging around here, so hopefully these pictures add to the collection. (I will also try to write a review of my experience with DS Doll)
Hey dustknight,

Glad to hear Penny is finally sharing your home. She is definitely an inspiration to one's mood. I have the Penny head as an alternate to the 145 cm body, so I kind of know what you're feeling when she looks at you. It's very nice. Hope you have many good memories :wink:

INFORMATIONS