exdollofficial.com

Questions about prospective 160+

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

cider

Re: Questions about prospective 160+

Post by cider »

Crazy! Yeah, that Kayla set really is something - hard not to aspire to that level!

Well, first payment just sent, so fingers crossed I won't be waiting too many weeks. Good call on they eyes, I went green on Sandy as well, thought about brown on Kayla but figured I'd try something different - we can compare notes later :)

Rocket88 wrote:Sounds good Seattlefun,

I went with dark Green eyes on Sandy and brown eyes on Kayla.
It's funny..... the deciding factor for me was also the same Kayla set of photos. Very hot set of pictures indeed.

Rocket88
Paulina: 2015 DS 160+
I can haz gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14569

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hello, Seattlefun...

Welcome to TDF! :glou:

You've chosen wisely. DS dolls are very high quality dolls, and I've seen many happy owners on the forum. Good luck learning the ropes, but you'll be fine. Just read these threads here, which you've probably already started, and you'll be all set. Ask all the questions you need, and don't worry if they've been answered on some deeply buried thread, just ask, and we'll come running, I think. (?) :razz:

Fantastic! Have fun, and don't spend your whole bank account while waiting for her to arrive!

Slew

cider

Post by cider »

Thanks Slew!

Sounds like you and I might be in the same corner of the universe - definitely excited to learn. I keep thinking of new stuff to search on, and finding more resources. I'm actually keeping notes, of things to look into, etc. It's a great hobby :)
Seattle Slew wrote:Hello, Seattlefun...

Welcome to TDF! :glou:

You've chosen wisely. DS dolls are very high quality dolls, and I've seen many happy owners on the forum. Good luck learning the ropes, but you'll be fine. Just read these threads here, which you've probably already started, and you'll be all set. Ask all the questions you need, and don't worry if they've been answered on some deeply buried thread, just ask, and we'll come running, I think. (?) :razz:

Fantastic! Have fun, and don't spend your whole bank account while waiting for her to arrive!

Slew

cider

Post by cider »

Deposit confirmed. Am I insanely excited? Nah, totally playing it cool. Also, I have this bridge I'd be happy to sell you...

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

Ha, that Kayla set is getting to be notorious. She looks like every guy's dream super-cool Japanese girlfriend.

You put together a great order, only thing I'd have done differently is a Hanna head instead of Sandy. I know everyone loves Sandy, but that Hanna gets to me for some reason. In fact I saw someone post the other day about how he thought Hanna was the only unattractive head DS makes!

*sigh* No accounting for taste... :glou:
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

cider

Post by cider »

Ha, well put - that is exactly what she looks like!

I think it's great that not everyone likes all the same - that way we get to see more pics of different shapes, faces, etc :)

I've got a bit of a "to-do" list together to prep for my order's arrival, but I know it won't keep me busy the whole time. Gonna be a long few weeks!
campion wrote:Ha, that Kayla set is getting to be notorious. She looks like every guy's dream super-cool Japanese girlfriend.

You put together a great order, only thing I'd have done differently is a Hanna head instead of Sandy. I know everyone loves Sandy, but that Hanna gets to me for some reason. In fact I saw someone post the other day about how he thought Hanna was the only unattractive head DS makes!

*sigh* No accounting for taste... :glou:

INFORMATIONS