exdollofficial.com

145 clothing sizes

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Brian545
Apprentice
Apprentice

145 clothing sizes

Post by Brian545 »

Hi all,

Quick question, in regards to the 145 doll body does anyone know what the sizes are for -

Shoes/sneakers
pants
shirts/jackets
gloves
Wig sizes (145 heads and the larger heads for those crazy enough to order the larger heads for the 145 8O)
Thanks again for all your great input my friends!

Sincerely,
Brian545

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 145 clothing sizes

Post by mexdl »

Hi Brian

shoe US size 35 (22cm) (10 years)

for clothing, size girls size 7-8 works and fit very well.

I recommend you see the dsdoll measurement table and compare with your favorite clothing brand.

pants, shorts, skirts : it works for hips and waits: girls size 7-8 years old, but for the length of the leg regular jeans looks like capri pants. (i like to fit exactly for photograph) but my advice, just wait to have your doll and then buy clothes, adult clothing could work if it is XXS or XS.

for wig sizes buy regular ones, just make sure they have secure elastic bands to fit all heads.

regards

Mexdl

Brian545
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Brian545 »

Thanks Mexdl for this info so quickly! It is greatly appreciated. Best wishes to you my friend.
sincerely,
Brian 545

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi

The german size is

pants : 140

shirts : 136

shoes : 30

Peter

Brian545
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Brian545 »

Thank you cucky, you guys are awesome. It's nice to have such instant help in regards to info. Thanks again my friend.

Sincerely,
Brian 545

INFORMATIONS