exdollofficial.com

My new doll, Zoe!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

swankagogo

My new doll, Zoe!

Post by swankagogo »

My new doll should be arriving today, and it's all I can do to keep from pacing a hole in the floor! She's a DollSweet 145+ with the lovely Ruby head. I also picked up a Nina elf head because I just couldn't resist. I have a couple of pics that were sent to me after manufacture, and after she arrives I'll take a few pictures as well.
Attachments
IMG_4735.jpg
IMG_4735.jpg (217.39 KiB) Viewed 3356 times
IMG_4721.jpg
IMG_4721.jpg (229.54 KiB) Viewed 3356 times

swankagogo

Re: My new doll, Zoe!

Post by swankagogo »

By the way, I'm sure some of you guys on here have experience with this, so I was wondering... How many times do you have to click refresh on the DHL tracking page in order to make the truck go faster? Just wondering! :D

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Congratulations Swank I think you made a brilliant choice of heads. Nina the elf is just gorgeous and Zoe is beautiful. I knew a Zoe at school and she was gorgeous. Hope the time passes quickly for you and don't bite all your fingernails off.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

How cool! I too am waiting on a DSL delivery for my DS doll to arrive today!!!! I'm in NYC, I keep checking as well. I wonder what the end of day means to them... I want my doll NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!

-S

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

stacy718 wrote:How cool! I too am waiting on a DSL delivery for my DS doll to arrive today!!!! I'm in NYC, I keep checking as well. I wonder what the end of day means to them... I want my doll NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hah, I'm not far away, in Jersey. Based on my experience with DHL, "end of the day" means "end of the fucking day." When I was waiting for my last doll, I was expecting it between noon and 4, because that's about the earliest and latest anything gets delivered here by any shipping or mail, but it didn't show up until past 7. I had to explain to my roommates that it was flatpacked furniture. After this delivery, I'm going to actually have to sneak a bureau in my room or something, because it's still obviously the same layout as before!

By the way, which make and model did you order? DS has so many excellent dolls.

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

Mondoon wrote:Congratulations Swank I think you made a brilliant choice of heads. Nina the elf is just gorgeous and Zoe is beautiful. I knew a Zoe at school and she was gorgeous. Hope the time passes quickly for you and don't bite all your fingernails off.
As soon as I saw the Ruby face, I was smitten, so I can't wait!

cucky

Post by cucky »

swankagogo wrote:By the way, I'm sure some of you guys on here have experience with this, so I was wondering... How many times do you have to click refresh on the DHL tracking page in order to make the truck go faster? Just wondering! :D
Be careful , they might think it's a hacker attack :haha4:

Nice Lady :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Peter

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

swankagogo wrote:By the way, which make and model did you order? DS has so many excellent dolls.

I ordered the 160 body with the Serena and Fleur heads. I am over 40 and am SO EXCITED to have dolls that are older, like me. I also got pubic hair applied for added realism. I can't wait to see the Serena head in person. She looks so real, I want to photograph her SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

I love the 145, but not the boob size so much. I would order one, if I could get the small bust version. Though I think that's not available in the USA.

I like to know that there are people who live close to me, who also have dolls!

:)
S

Zang
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Zang »

Stacy, I think I speak for a lot of us when I say I can't wait to see the results of your photography with a Doll Sweet subject! :D
(Guess a bunch of us are all impatient for slightly different reasons here...!) :popcorn:

Won't be much longer for you either, swankagogo. What's that Tom Petty song, "The Waiting Is The Hardest Part"? So true, isn't it?

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

stacy718 wrote:I ordered the 160 body with the Serena and Fleur heads. I am over 40 and am SO EXCITED to have dolls that are older, like me. I also got pubic hair applied for added realism. I can't wait to see the Serena head in person. She looks so real, I want to photograph her SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!
I agree, the 160 body is nice, as is the option for more natural looks!
stacy718 wrote:I love the 145, but not the boob size so much. I would order one, if I could get the small bust version. Though I think that's not available in the USA.
I believe the 145 is available in the US and that's about a B cup size. My ex had a body like that, but I love big tits so the 145+ was for me! It's the 145- that isn't available in the US, and not just because of the small bust, but because of the general proportions.

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

Zang wrote:Won't be much longer for you either, swankagogo. What's that Tom Petty song, "The Waiting Is The Hardest Part"? So true, isn't it?
I find that song to be one of the few things that makes the waiting bearable. It makes me chuckle when I realize I've been standing around WAITING for something instead of DOING something!

cucky

Post by cucky »

swankagogo wrote:It's the 145- that isn't available in the US, and not just because of the small bust, but because of the general proportions.
Hi

The 145 - body is available in the USA :wink:

132 bodys isn´t available in the US DS shop .

http://www.dsdoll.us/bodies.html the last one .

Peter

swankagogo

Post by swankagogo »

cucky wrote:
swankagogo wrote:It's the 145- that isn't available in the US, and not just because of the small bust, but because of the general proportions.
Hi

The 145 - body is available in the USA :wink:

http://www.dsdoll.us/bodies.html the last one .

Peter
Thanks! I wasn't aware! I had a feeling it was just a rumor, but when the Nina head disappeared and the 145- photo gallery disappeared for a bit, I expected the worst. I must say, the 145- has a great ass. Well, maybe Zoe needs a sister...

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Interesting... I guess I just think the boobs are too big for the body. I am not into big boobs at all anymore. I'm stuck with my own and I HATE them.

****** EDIT ********

I just checked the DS doll site again, and I suppose the boobs aren't that disproportionate on the 145. I have reconsidered and changed my mind.

I like the 145

oh well!
-S

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I still like the 145-

:) :) :)

INFORMATIONS