exdollofficial.com

Freckles - Makeup - Leg ROM Questions

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Rocket88

Freckles - Makeup - Leg ROM Questions

Post by Rocket88 »

Hello all,

Anxiously awaiting completion of my 160 Plus Sandy / Kayla. I'm at 6 and 1/2 weeks now.
As I am waiting, i am imagining..... Thinking of possibilities etc.....

A few more questions:

In order to maximize the realism of things, is it possible to make the skin of the doll seem a little less "uniformly" similar throughout the body? Perhaps artificial freckles (using makeup, or not using makeup)? I would rather not use makeup unless I could be certain that I could completely remove it with no residual. Perhaps skin blemishes, uneven-ness in skin tone, moles, hair on arms?
If using makeup, how do you safely remove it? Just use regular makeup removal stuff?
Mind you, I'm not trying to ugly her up or anything, just natural real human skin.
Any one thought about this or tried doing this?

Also, regarding lower leg range of motion.....
I'm still a little confused on this, although I'm more clear on it than I was a few weeks ago.
There was a recent post regarding this a few days ago titled something like "Any of you Braves tried this" which Doll Sweet replied to and made some things very clear. They said that while the doll's upper leg (femur) can physically be brought back nearly to the chest, it really should not go more than 90 degrees straight up (as if the doll were on her back) to not possibly tear the silicone. Ok, I get that. But there are a lot of forum photos and even DS videos where the femur is certainly past 90 degrees. Is this a situation sort of like the "you really shouldn't stand the doll only on it's feet without the hanging wire through head" but people do it anyway for brief periods kind of thing?
It would seem to me that bending the upper leg back just a bit more would be highly beneficial, especially during sex. So if people are doing that for brief periods, say 5 or 10 minutes and getting away with it, I'd like to know.
I'm sure a lot of my questions on these kind of things will take care of themselves after I have spent some time with my doll, but never having owned a doll combined with waiting for her, one wonders about such things......

I appreciate all of ya'll, thanks again......

Rocket88
It's Only Rock And Roll, But I like It.........

Take a moment to visit:
Kylie's Drum Playing Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61490
Kylie's Guitar Fondling Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61269

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Re: Freckles - Makeup - Leg ROM Questions

Post by AlexKnight »

Every manufacturer has certain safety margins to cover their butts, because if they said it's okay to put the legs further than 90 degrees, and certain people read that like "it's okay to do so all the time", resulting in a tear, the manufacturer would be blamed, as they said their doll could do that.

Lots of silicone dolls are recommended to be kept with their legs slightly apart and knees slightly bent, close to the molding position, but my dolls have been kept with their legs closed and straight pretty much all the time with no ill effects.

So it's possible DS Dolls legs can be comfortably bent much further without issue, but it's doing so at your own risk.

As I don't own a DS Doll, it's best to wait for comments of DS Doll owners with actual experience.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi Rocket

The member mexdl is using makeup for his dolls . Maybe he can help you :) .

I think , 110 degrees is ok for 30 min but the 180 degree turn i would not do .

Peter

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Hi Rocket88

first, congratulations on your future adquisition :glou:

I have been putting light makeup on my dsd dolls since 2012, (only powder makeup)

a cheap makeup palete for eyes, a cheap two tone blush to the face and for the lips I am using only gloss.

I use alcohol for cleaning and makeup remover. kindly use a cotton q-tip with alcohol to erase makeup mistakes and remove makeup on hard to get areas like eyelids.

you can see some of the makeup on my blog, the link is down below. it is not something out of this world but you can figure it out, my advice is to start playing with colors and techniques, use your imagination, here is a tutorial on ruby13 heads I made long time ago when ruby13.

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 40&t=40134

*** important: new DS silicone formula is a lot softer, and I notice makeup is attach more to this new surface, You have to rub with alcohol a little more than old formula, I found that puting a cornstarch foundation on the face it will be better to makeup and to get rid of it later.

makeup last a lot on this dolls, just care to not touch a lot the makeup areas, makeup on body, well, maybe on areas where you din not touch frecuently, hair on arms, what a nice idea....we have to figure it out..... all must be temporary solutions, to avoid damage your doll.

I have tried to mimic beauty marks and freckles, yesterday I was thinking on a great idea on my 145, "tan lines" i dont know if it is doable, but I am letting my mind fly.....

regards

mexdl

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

I forgot!

about the leg range of moovement:

I dont know if you choose stif or loose joints,

here is the loose joints video (maybe you will need to enter you youtube account since this video contain "doll nudity" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
as you see, there is the range of motion more clearly, so for sex is great, not so good if you will make a lot of poses for photo.

reagards
mexdl

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

Great info.....

Cucky: I was hoping similar to what you replied.

Mexdl: Very nice makeup tutorial you provided. I did order and have received some stick-on beauty marks from a site called "Hottie Dots". Can't wait to try them out! It would be nice if a company (Or individual) could make a very sheer and/or clear arm, leg, or whatever sleeve with tasteful and minimal variations in skin tone, minimal hair, or freckles. Easy on, easy off..... Similar to the overdone tattoo sleeves that are available.

Thanks!

Rocket88

Take a moment to visit:
Kylie's Drum Playing Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61490
Kylie's Guitar Fondling Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61269

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Rocket88 wrote:................... I did order and have received some stick-on beauty marks from a site called "Hottie Dots". Can't wait to try them out! It would be nice if a company (Or individual) could make a very sheer and/or clear arm, leg, or whatever sleeve with tasteful and minimal variations in skin tone, minimal hair, or freckles. Easy on, easy off..... Similar to the overdone tattoo sleeves that are available.

Thanks!

Rocket88
beauty marks on woman faces are so sexy, i do not know about this hottie dots, looking forward to see them on your doll.

regards.

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

Yes, I'm excited too.....
Especially since she's supposed to be arriving at my home tomorrow!
Hot dog !!!

Thanks,
Rocket88

Take a moment to visit:

INFORMATIONS