exdollofficial.com

A little confused about wigs

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

AMBI157
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

A little confused about wigs

Post by AMBI157 »

Does each head come with the wig that's on their official picture, or do I have to find something similar to it somewhere else?

Whenever I have the opportunity to order a doll, I'd want to order the Thera head, and I really like the wig that's on the picture (http://www.dsdoll.us/heads.html#dhthera) which looks like the official picture, but I can't tell if the wig is included along with the head.
-Ambi

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A little confused about wigs

Post by mexdl »

Hi AMBI157,

not all the wigs in gallery are available to purchase, you can make your purchase by mail and ask for the especific wig you like, but in my opinion the Thera wig is the Glong available on the order page. ( depends on light on pictures a wig could be seen different in color.)

regards

Mexdl

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

As I understood, DS only had 2 types of wig, (Long or Short) straight black hair wig, or (Long or Short) wavy brown hair wing.

But the new cartoon wigs are now available as well, but I don't think these are relevant to the OP's question.

However, I did see a recent post of someone's order, with a golden/blonde wig? I am not sure if this was a cartoon wig, or a different wig DS offers not listed on their site.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Wigs come with all DS heads

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Sawyer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sawyer »

dustknight wrote:As I understood, DS only had 2 types of wig, (Long or Short) straight black hair wig, or (Long or Short) wavy brown hair wing.

But the new cartoon wigs are now available as well, but I don't think these are relevant to the OP's question.

However, I did see a recent post of someone's order, with a golden/blonde wig? I am not sure if this was a cartoon wig, or a different wig DS offers not listed on their site.
When ordering my DS Doll, I asked via email if I can get a blonde wig with short hair.
The answer was: "We'll get this wig for you, no problem."

Clint

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Sawyer wrote:
dustknight wrote:As I understood, DS only had 2 types of wig, (Long or Short) straight black hair wig, or (Long or Short) wavy brown hair wing.

When ordering my DS Doll, I asked via email if I can get a blonde wig with short hair.
The answer was: "We'll get this wig for you, no problem."

Clint
that is so true! one time I request the actual wig (and costume) of the photoshoot and they got it for me. :glou:

INFORMATIONS