exdollofficial.com

got some questions before i order

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

mossy500
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

got some questions before i order

Post by mossy500 »

hi all, i am toying with the idea of buying a high end doll and so far i am real interested in DS doll. i had some quick questions though. first, i live in the USA and want to know if any other US buyers have had trouble with importation of the dolls. were there any extra duties or taxes charged when the package hit customs? if so how much extra did you have to pay? i plan to order one from the discounted dolls section in DS mall, it seems like you can get some really good deals there. how long was production and shipping? i am interested in the 158cm, 160cm or 168cm doll what are the weight of theses dolls? i am sure i could handle any of them and would be happy with whatever one i get, it all depends on what they have on sale when i am ready to order. stupid question but i have to ask, do they offer discounts to TDF members :whistle: ?

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: got some questions before i order

Post by mexdl »

Hi Mossy

Since I am not in the USA I will answer some of your questions. (there are some folks here from USA that receive their dsdoll without problems)

The discount section offers good deals but with only one head, in a normal sale they still offer two heads.

production time is variable, from 1 week to 4 weeks.

weight:

158cm ------> 29kg or 63 lb

158cm plus------> 30kg or 66 lb

160cm ---------> 25kg or 55 lb

160cm plus -----> 26kg or 57 lb

168cm ----------> 26kg or 57 lb

168cm plus -------> 27kg or 59 lb

If its your first doll, you will fin any doll heavier than you think, thats why you need to be very carefully to choose the lighter. please think about the 145 also.

regards and congratulations choosing a great line of dolls.

mexdl

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

mossy500 wrote:hi all, i am toying with the idea of buying a high end doll and so far i am real interested in DS doll. [...] i live in the USA and want to know if any other US buyers have had trouble with importation of the dolls. were there any extra duties or taxes charged when the package hit customs?
Firstly, DS Doll is a fine choice. Without any firsthand knowledge of what you prefer, I believe DS provides the best overall value based on price and function. The skeleton is second to none, IMO. As long as you find the faces available attractive, you can't go wrong. Also notable, DS dolls are some of the lightest in their class compared to equivalent height TPE and silicone dolls.

Regarding duties, yes, DHL sent me a bill for $17 dollars, but only because the packaging slip identified "mannequin" valued at $250 USD. I have no reason to believe DS wouldn't cover the difference if an insured shipping issue arose.

Best of luck to you. I enthusiastically recommend DS based on personal experience. :thumbs_up:

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Yes mossy, those taller DS dolls are a lot heavier than Krystal and Trixie! Not saying you won't like them, just a big difference from the light fabric dolls.
I'm awaiting my adopted DS145 and I'm worried she may be a shock for me....I'll let you know. I could have got his 168 and I asked about her first but that weight got me flip floppin again :haha4: But Jada is on fire as I've said so I'm glad I chose her, spedfish's great pics are the reason I wanted the DS145/168!

But from what I understand the shipper handles all that, just as Brent did with our anime dolls. Haven't heard a lot of the 'extra charges' from dolls shipped to US. May depend on the price they claim it to be.

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

It depends on luck i guess, one time dhl came with a bill of 30usd, other day i did not pay at all with DHL and TNT, the last time I was on bad luck and custom retain my merchandise for several weeks and had to pay 225 usd!!!!, but this is mexico...... :roll:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Swankagogo ordered a 145cm+ and the DHL inspection cut off her nipples.

BTW buy a 145cm+. If you dont like it, then I might have a chance to buy her from you when you used her and resell her.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

kharmichead wrote:Yes mossy, those taller DS dolls are a lot heavier than Krystal and Trixie! Not saying you won't like them, just a big difference from the light fabric dolls.
I'm awaiting my adopted DS145 and I'm worried she may be a shock for me....I'll let you know. I could have got his 168 and I asked about her first but that weight got me flip floppin again :haha4: But Jada is on fire as I've said so I'm glad I chose her, spedfish's great pics are the reason I wanted the DS145/168!

But from what I understand the shipper handles all that, just as Brent did with our anime dolls. Haven't heard a lot of the 'extra charges' from dolls shipped to US. May depend on the price they claim it to be.
Just claim it to be $300 for custom fees and show the price of Alibaba bogus ass bait and switch dolls where they show very sexy silicone dolls but send you a cheapo blow up doll.

Miss_SandyPenny
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Miss_SandyPenny »

mexdl wrote:
I'm on 6 weeks so far and still no email - the suspense is killing me!!! :lol:

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

Miss_SandyPenny wrote:
mexdl wrote:
I'm on 6 weeks so far and still no email - the suspense is killing me!!! :lol:
wow!.... the chinese new year holydays delays still does not let ds return to normal operations.

hope you get soon your tracking number.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

For best all round balance, 160 scores and scores, weight, size, realism - on every count the 160 has things going for her. I'm vacillating between the 160 and 158plus, two contrasting dolls, and might otherwise go for a 160plus but have the equivalent already. If you're looking for elegance of the 168 then the 160 has that element of realism.

The skeleton of these dolls is one of the best engineered of all.

What I really like about DS is that they are not life casts. There are some high end dolls that are so ultra-real that they might shock as being dead . . . whereas DS are just on the other side of the uncanny valley as art, perhaps a little stylised like a mannequin, that they look real enough but not ultra-so, so that one wants them to come to life as the fantasy rather than in anyway being shockingly dead. Their faces look alive, about to speak . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

kharmichead wrote:Yes mossy, those taller DS dolls are a lot heavier than Krystal and Trixie! [...] I'm awaiting my adopted DS145 and I'm worried she may be a shock for me....I'll let you know. I could have got his 168 and I asked about her first but that weight got me flip floppin again.
I suppose your concern is valid considering your reference point is a fabric doll. I'm accustomed to heavy dolls, so a DS 145cm is like a paper airplane to me. Lol

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Miss_SandyPenny wrote:I'm on 6 weeks so far and still no email - the suspense is killing me!!! :lol:
sandypenny,
We placed an order March 18 and have since received conformation on April 4th that the body is done. That is just over two weeks. We are now waiting for the heads to be finished.
Not sure why you haven't received an email about your dolls progress. Have you emailed John? If not, please do. He has always replied to our emails within one day. Even over a weekend.
Jiayi

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

haremlover wrote:What I really like about DS is that they are not life casts. There are some high end dolls that are so ultra-real that they might shock as being dead . . . whereas DS are just on the other side of the uncanny valley as art, perhaps a little stylised like a mannequin, that they look real enough but not ultra-so, so that one wants them to come to life as the fantasy rather than in anyway being shockingly dead. Their faces look alive, about to speak . . .

Best wishes

Harem
This is very true. DS dolls generally have a more fantasy/playful quality to them than do those from vendors of super-realistic dolls. I find them charming, as opposed to super-sexy or ultra-realistic. At the end of the day this hobby is about having fun, and DS dolls just look like fun. Definitely intend to pick one up when stars align.
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

Sawyer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sawyer »

jiayi wrote:
Miss_SandyPenny wrote:I'm on 6 weeks so far and still no email - the suspense is killing me!!! :lol:
sandypenny,
We placed an order March 18 and have since received conformation on April 4th that the body is done. That is just over two weeks. We are now waiting for the heads to be finished.
Not sure why you haven't received an email about your dolls progress. Have you emailed John? If not, please do. He has always replied to our emails within one day. Even over a weekend.
Jiayi
I have ordered on 3 March. The heads are ready, but the body is still in processing.
I think good things take time, and we are waiting for something very special.
Better if it takes a little longer, but you get the familiar DS Doll quality.

Clint

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sawyer wrote:The heads are ready, but the body is still in processing.
I think good things take time, and we are waiting for something very special.
Better if it takes a little longer, but you get the familiar DS Doll quality.
In the For Sale section there is a 160 for sale from Stef, the last of the old silicone and for me possibly a bonus for hard working photography . . . But have a look at those photos. She's an Asian tone and yet almost confusable with pink for the amazing extent of highlight colouration which gives such reality to these ladies. They are art.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS