exdollofficial.com

got some questions before i order

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

swankagogo

Re: got some questions before i order

Post by swankagogo »

Tybalt wrote:Swankagogo ordered a 145cm+ and the DHL inspection cut off her nipples.

BTW buy a 145cm+. If you dont like it, then I might have a chance to buy her from you when you used her and resell her.
Well, just the one nipple, but yeah. I'm dealing with DHL currently about this problem. However, in regards to the original question, I had no extra fees as it was all covered in the shipping cost.

INFORMATIONS