exdollofficial.com

Prospective buyer with some questions

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Rustd

Prospective buyer with some questions

Post by Rustd »

So i'm basically sold on buying a 160+ doll from DollSweet.

The issue im currently struggling with is the payment process.

I have enough money for the doll, but i have it in cash.
Typically when making a purchase online i simply go to riteaid etc. and pick up a prepaid visa. But you can only load a few hundred dollars on those, i think they max at 200 or 500.

Is there a simple method similar to getting a prepaid visa and putting the funds onto a paypal account?

I cant use my debit card as that would throw up some red flags in my personal life.

Thoughts, comments, suggestions?

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Prospective buyer with some questions

Post by tootsie »

I think they would accept Western Union, ask them.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Prospective buyer with some questions

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Hi Rustd (sorry for that copy wrong text, my poor English)

thank you for your interest in our dolls.

please try bank transfer, I think the bank can remittance the money by cash, not online remittance but need go to the bank window.

We are delighted that you are choosing one of our ladies to be with you

Best regards,
DS doll

INFORMATIONS