exdollofficial.com

Ally 168+ represents DS-Doll in Cover Doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Re: Ally 168+ represents DS-Doll in Cover Doll

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Ally looks fantastic in the passenger seat, no wonder heads turned. :D It´s so much fun with a lady like her!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

myfdd
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by myfdd »

nice photo

Nova-I
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nova-I »

Oh Wow! Gorgeous pic's DM! Those are superb wilderness shots my friend. I especially like the ones where Ally is wearing that silver bikini with the black mini skirt! Oh so sexy! :twisted: I'll certainly have to remember that outfit combo for Sarah! :wink: Also those shots of Ally on the bed are fantastic as well! Boy she sure seems to have allot of spunk & sass to her, doesn't she? :D And it's good to see that she's is not shy either. :mrgreen: Oh yes! And foremost congrats to you and Ally for the honer of representing DS on the April cover of Cover Doll e-zine. Such a remarkable achievement! :thumbs_up: Kudos mate!!!!

Nova

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Nova-I wrote:Oh Wow! Gorgeous pic's DM! Those are superb wilderness shots my friend. I especially like the ones where Ally is wearing that silver bikini with the black mini skirt! Oh so sexy! :twisted: I'll certainly have to remember that outfit combo for Sarah! :wink: Also those shots of Ally on the bed are fantastic as well! Boy she sure seems to have allot of spunk & sass to her, doesn't she? :D And it's good to see that she's is not shy either. :mrgreen: Oh yes! And foremost congrats to you and Ally for the honer of representing DS on the April cover of Cover Doll e-zine. Such a remarkable achievement! :thumbs_up: Kudos mate!!!!

Nova
Thank you Nova

That skirt has had quite a few comments. It's the same one Ally wore in the first pics I posted of her last year. Those bikini shots were on the 4th day and I had got a little more daring when I decided to dress her like that.

It took quite a lot of time to plan and then actually go out and shoot, then the sorting and stories. But IT'S SO MUCH FUN!!!! It amazes me how much time I spend "playing with my dollies" but to do this and post it and there are other people all over the world who understand what I am doing and write such nice comments makes me feel so welcome in a community I didn't know existed a little over a year ago.

Thankyou to everyone in the TDFnation for being here

DM

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey DM ... just checked out the last set of vacation pics and ... WOW, Ally looks so natural sitting in "her" car. I can see why she wanted to drive ... she looks very confident in her abilities!!! All in all ... fantastic 4 day photo shoot ... BRAVO!!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

G'day TDF,

I thought the story in this thread was done but I couldn't think of a better place to put this.

I was chatting with my girls about the Cat C Animated challenge this month and our "flashing" entry.

The conversation turned to CoverDoll and then to when Ally was on the cover, then to how she tried to drive the hire car.

We had a bit of a laugh at Ally's expense at what might have happened if she did in fact drive away.

It didn't take MaDee long to put these 3 GIFs together.

The Inevitable!

Be careful what you say.

The expected result.

Hopefully the traffic cop would see the funny side and Ally would only get a ticket.
DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Oh oh, Ally´s in trouble, I bet she doesn´t have a drivers licence, but she´ll convince the policeman with her charm that she can drive anyhow. :angel:

Chris

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh oh, Ally´s in trouble, I bet she doesn´t have a drivers licence, but she´ll convince the policeman with her charm that she can drive anyhow. :angel:

Chris
Luckily for me this scenario was made up by MaDee and her GIF making skills. That car was a hire car and I had to show Ally that the rent agreement DID NOT include "Dollies without licences" in the "Who can drive the vehicle" section.

Since I bought Mitsy our little blue Lancer for my girls, Ally has only once tried to take her out for a drive. Again, luckily she didn't know how to unlock the doors, just left her fingerprints all over the windows. She took that as a sign that it was a bad idea.

DM

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Dees Man wrote:
brigittes hubbie wrote:Oh oh, Ally´s in trouble, I bet she doesn´t have a drivers licence, but she´ll convince the policeman with her charm that she can drive anyhow. :angel:

Chris
Luckily for me this scenario was made up by MaDee and her GIF making skills. That car was a hire car and I had to show Ally that the rent agreement DID NOT include "Dollies without licences" in the "Who can drive the vehicle" section.

Since I bought Mitsy our little blue Lancer for my girls, Ally has only once tried to take her out for a drive. Again, luckily she didn't know how to unlock the doors, just left her fingerprints all over the windows. She took that as a sign that it was a bad idea.

DM
Ally learned her lesson well. :D

Chris

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Sexy gals never get a fine :puppydogeyes:

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Nescio50 wrote:Sexy gals never get a fine :puppydogeyes:
Hmm, there is that.

Nice work on the GIFs, MaDee, though poor Ally for being made fun of, hope she doesn't mind it much.

All the best.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

mi6c wrote:
Nescio50 wrote:Sexy gals never get a fine :puppydogeyes:
Hmm, there is that.

Nice work on the GIFs, MaDee, though poor Ally for being made fun of, hope she doesn't mind it much.

All the best.
Hello mi6c, don't worry I guess I get my fair share of jokes. I've been told I have an attitude ........ pff, what evs, it's all fun.

I still wanna drive, but Mitsy has 5 on the floor, what ever that is. All I know is there are more pedals than that hire car. Still reckon I can do it, but whatcha gonna do. I would hate to crash Mitsy and wreck what I have in my new family.

By the way, your name. I bet you are!

headhunter32
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by headhunter32 »

LaDollyVita wrote:
Ally+ wrote: Kharn posted this video in the song matching game and I can't stop playing it (and watching it. those girls are HOT). It's now one of my fave dance songs.
Speaking of hot Asian foxes that know how to dance, allow me to introduce you to the Korean dance team "Waveya". I dare you to watch ONLY one of their videos. Let's start with this:
Oh, I'll just tell you now the gal in the turquoise shorts goes by MiU.

You subscribed, didn't you? Thought so. :wink:
omg i subscibed but wtf that u can dance like that oke but dance on those heels omg my feet hurt already.
We need a doll gif of this in some of these poses ;)

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Oh no!! Allllllllyyyyyy ... what have you done got yourself into Grrl? Smile nice for the po-po and hopefully he'll let you go on your merry little way! Oh ... it was only a joke by MaDee? WHEW!! Take care sweetie!
Lvya Grrl! :oops:
Von

Great job done by MaDee! Thanks for the fun posting DM!!
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS