exdollofficial.com

Ally 168+ represents DS-Doll in Cover Doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: Ally 168+ represents DS-Doll in Cover Doll

Post by jiayi »

Congrat's DM
There's nothing like natural light to bring out your dolls photogenic qualities. Ally is awesome! In my opinion, DS Dolls are the best for this kind of thing. Light weight and posable. Sasha really enjoyed her ski slope shoot, for the photo challenge in March, and has been out since then to excersize more of her skills. While we did have her posing with the ski poles, she could have stood without them.
High fives for the "no photoshop" as well.
Now if only our girls were really high flying, jet-setting stars (ie.with unlimited funds), I would recommend a group meet. I'm sure they would have lots to say to each other about their photographers!
Jiayi

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

Hanna wrote:Hiya Ally
Weeeeee I'm so excited I have just seen your photographs for Coverdoll. Oh Ally they are lovely. You are looking so gorgeous. I have asked Mondoon to take copies so I can put them in my album.
Wow Dees Man has excelled this time, the beautiful pictures, the beautiful clothes, the beautiful location, and the beautiful YOU ! You look well cool in the sunglasses.
What an exciting time you had. A lovely trip in the car and a photo shoot in the woods. Absolutely delightful. Oh you are a lucky girl and I am delighted this has happened for you.
A big congratulations to you and Dees Man for your achievement.

Great big hugs and kisses XXX
Hello Sweetie

Wow. I don't think I've been in someone elses album before. It was so much fun to go out in the car. Not just for the photos but the long rides were good to get to know Dudeman better without the other girls around. We talked and talked and listened to music. DM said altogether over the 4 days we did over 1400km. If Mondoon ever makes the smallest suggestion to take you out in the car, you work your hardest on him to to it for real. It is so much fun.

We still have more pics to come so keep watching

LOVE
Ally

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

deerman wrote:Well done! :thumbs_up: and I repeat Well Done. :D
Thank you deerman we are glad you like them and thank you again
Mellzor wrote:oh wow, what an amazing photoshoot ! A++++ :thumbs_up:
Great locations and outfits ! Such dedication, really amazing
I actually quite like the sunglasses look
Congrats on the coverdoll
Thanks for sharing DM
Hi Mellzor and thanks

Those sunnies. I love em. I have several pair for my girls, but these are only ones I like. I have pics of MaDee and Ally and recently took photos of Nikki wearing them.

KarmaMusic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by KarmaMusic »

Wow this is some really well done photos and video montage. Most excellent!
:glou: :glou: :glou:
KarmaMusic Doll cuddler
Design Technologist

KarmaMusic Gallery
Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image,Image

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

jiayi wrote:Congrat's DM
There's nothing like natural light to bring out your dolls photogenic qualities. Ally is awesome! In my opinion, DS Dolls are the best for this kind of thing. Light weight and posable. Sasha really enjoyed her ski slope shoot, for the photo challenge in March, and has been out since then to excersize more of her skills. While we did have her posing with the ski poles, she could have stood without them.
High fives for the "no photoshop" as well.
Now if only our girls were really high flying, jet-setting stars (ie.with unlimited funds), I would recommend a group meet. I'm sure they would have lots to say to each other about their photographers!
Jiayi
Thanks jiayi

Yes the natural sun light makes the colours real. The other thing about being outside is the space. I can stand back and use the zoom and get better DoF. I learned a lot from these pics. I did another shoot recently and I can see a lot of improvement.

I'm not opposed to photoshop, but in this shoot it wasn't needed. Ally was very capable. The shots where she is wearing the backpack she is barely touching the tree with her hand. The pole in her left hand is not assisting her at all. The handle is actually leaning on her.

As for your breathtaking shot of Sasha in the snow..........when I first saw that I literally took a deep breath. I knew then I would be voting for that pic in the comp. I was glad you got to win. You deserved it.

Ah, the group meet. I keep reading about the Hershey meet and the UK meet. Kinda jealous. Bit far for me. I bet they would be fun.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

KarmaMusic wrote:Wow this is some really well done photos and video montage. Most excellent!
:glou: :glou: :glou:
Thanks Karma, cool of you to say :thumbs_up:

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

Nescio50 wrote:
Jimjam wrote:I have a question. How do you submit photos to Cover Doll?
CoverDoll is always looking for high quality photos, if you like to contribute just send some sample photos to GFELube, Kharn or me, or to this email address: featuredphotographer@coverdoll.com.
Thanks Nescio, appreciated. :thumbs_up:

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Dees Man, I just saw the video and I was stunned. Ally is such a gorgeous model, she won us all over- well, she did before. But this trip must have been so much fun. As said here´s hoping there will be more trips outdoors as there´s nothing more stunning than natural light on our ladies bodies.
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hey DM and Ally ... Big belated congrats on your CD shoot!! AWESOME!!! Love all the outfits and all the photo locations that were used. Ally with a full pack hiking through the woods is damn fantastic!! Rugged girl after my heart Buddy!! All in all ... a fantastic photo shoot of a great outdoor multi-day camping experience! Love it DM!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Thank you for the pictures and video - it takes a lot of guts and planning to take your girl outside the way you have done. Massive respect for that!

Also, congratulations to you and Ally on your Coverdoll cover shoot. She looks fantastic :thumbs_up:

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Hi Dees Man, Hi Ally,
I'm so happy to follow this new thread with the amazing video and CoverDoll shooting with your Ally. It's done with a lot of inspiration and imaginativeness and shows how versatile this DSdoll can be used, the standing poses are really life-like and the entire story of your adventure trip is so versatile.
It also shows an interesting landscape at DownUnder who's so different from the place we live here. I know how much time a such setup consumes and I can only say: you've done a great work my friend :thumbs_up:
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!!!!!

Guy

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Dees Man, I just saw the video and I was stunned. Ally is such a gorgeous model, she won us all over- well, she did before. But this trip must have been so much fun. As said here´s hoping there will be more trips outdoors as there´s nothing more stunning than natural light on our ladies bodies.
Chris
Hi Chris and thanks for your kind comments as always

Taking Ally out to photograph was a lot of fun and highly recommend doing it. The sun is the perfect spotlight for photography.

There will be more outings for sure. I'm hooked. Nikki got to do out last weekend. Shhhh

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

von_Shredhead wrote:Hey DM and Ally ... Big belated congrats on your CD shoot!! AWESOME!!! Love all the outfits and all the photo locations that were used. Ally with a full pack hiking through the woods is damn fantastic!! Rugged girl after my heart Buddy!! All in all ... a fantastic photo shoot of a great outdoor multi-day camping experience! Love it DM!!
Cheers,
Von
Hi Von and thanks

Ally is pretty hard to work out. When she first arrived I kinda thought she was a bit of a prima donna with her attitude and being a club chick an all. I thought taking her out in the bush might be a problem, but when she realised there weren't snakes and spiders waiting to pounce on her like MaDee told her, she was willing to try anything. And she got dirty. That's what she get's for being a tree hugger. Literally

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

mandos wrote:Thank you for the pictures and video - it takes a lot of guts and planning to take your girl outside the way you have done. Massive respect for that!

Also, congratulations to you and Ally on your Coverdoll cover shoot. She looks fantastic :thumbs_up:
Thanks mandos

That means a lot coming from a master of the shutter like yourself. And yes there was much planning before, then 4 days of shooting and then the sorting. With subject matter like Ally it's all worth it.

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

siliconefun wrote:Hi Dees Man, Hi Ally,
I'm so happy to follow this new thread with the amazing video and CoverDoll shooting with your Ally. It's done with a lot of inspiration and imaginativeness and shows how versatile this DSdoll can be used, the standing poses are really life-like and the entire story of your adventure trip is so versatile.
It also shows an interesting landscape at DownUnder who's so different from the place we live here. I know how much time a such setup consumes and I can only say: you've done a great work my friend :thumbs_up:
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!!!!!

Guy
Hi Guy and thanks for watching. A year ago I ordered my first lady thinking she would be the only one. I now have this expanding family that has taken over my life. I know you understand, seeing you have 3 ladies in you signature now 8O , where you had one this time last year. I'm going to have to check that out. It's getting harder to keep up with what everyone else is doing.

DM

INFORMATIONS