exdollofficial.com

Ally 168+ represents DS-Doll in Cover Doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Ally 168+ represents DS-Doll in Cover Doll

Post by Dees Man »

G'day TDF

This is a VERY proud day for us.

I have started this thread to tell the story about my adventures with Ally to get the photographs for her submission for Cover Doll. I took over 2000 photos and wanted to share some of the pics we didn't submit for the April edition.

We want to say thank you to the people at Cover Doll for giving us the opportunity to present the photos for the April edition. Also special thanks to kharn and Nescio for their guidance through the process of doing this and believing in us to be able to do it. This is truly an honour.

When we were asked to submit some photos, we wanted to do something that we hadn't tried before. There were two members in particular who inspired us to do our shoot this way. First, Harem with his threads of Chloé's adventures on and around the south of France. (Although, I doubt we would get as brave to include the public as they have.) The other member is Supersoul. When we saw his thread "Bikini models out and about in New Zealand" and how he presents his lovely ladies, Jade and Danielle, we realised we had to get "out and about" to get the photos we really wanted.

Basically, we wanted to show how real a beautiful DS-Doll can look in the real world. There was no photoshop done in these pics other than crop & resize and the occaisional brightness/ contrast. All the pics where Ally is standing, she is doing it on her own without any props holding her up other than the trees, walls and fences she is leaning on. As Harem has suggested before, having her respectfully dressed makes her more acceptable to any members of the public who inevitably get to see her doing her thang.

Altogether, I spent 4 days driving around with Ally trying to find good but safe locations to take photos. It was so worth it just for myself, and we hope you enjoy the pics and stories too.

This is the link to the gorgeous Cover Doll Ally April 2015

Of coarse we did our usual video for youtube. This time MaDee worked with Ally on the music to change Dee's original tune into a classical masterpiece with violins and other strings. There's even a harp. Nikki said it makes her think of "Game of Thrones"

Ally is so proud of herself right now and we are all proud of her too. We hope you enjoy this video

Dees Man

Hostage
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Ally 168+ represents DS-Doll in Cover Doll

Post by Hostage »

Fantastic photos!

Thank you so much for sharing Ally with us!
"Slide and let the silicone embrace you as you fall.." ~ Phish, Sand

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14636

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Hostage wrote:Fantastic photos!

G'day Hostage and thank you for enjoying Ally

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

When we got to that 1st location, just sitting in the car, Ally looked like a celebrity.

Allys Trip ALH Hwy_017 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip ALH Hwy_017 TDF.JPG (507.08 KiB) Viewed 9240 times

So elegant with every move she made, even getting out of the car.

Allys Trip ALH Hwy_038 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip ALH Hwy_038 TDF.JPG (704.22 KiB) Viewed 9240 times

Although, maybe a little flustered as she kept forgetting to take her sunnies off.

Allys Trip ALH Hwy_080 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip ALH Hwy_080 TDF.JPG (818.51 KiB) Viewed 9240 times

So beautiful!

Allys Trip ALH Hwy_144 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip ALH Hwy_144 TDF.JPG (806.89 KiB) Viewed 9240 times

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

Hostage wrote:Fantastic photos!

Hello Hostage

Thank you for being so nice about my photographs. I am so excited today with the release of my April Cover Doll edition.

And hello to everyone else. I would like to tell you something about that 1st day of shooting and how it made me feel, but first I have to go back a few months.

When I first arrived DownUnder and MaDee wanted to take some pics of me and I was being difficult, it wasn't really because I thought TDF was silly. I felt something stir inside me. I thought it was because it was MaDee and her promise of what she would do if I let her take the photos. I know she would have done it, photos or not, but I wanted to make her happy. She did get some nice photos. Once she had the pics I was good to go, and so was she.

The next photoshoot I did was with DudeMan when he photographed me dancing. Again, I felt this rush build up inside me. I thought it was just the dancing because many times before I had been out dancing with friends and got so turned on we would end up at someone's place, let's say tending to each others needs.

Early on in the shoot I had got so horny, I dropped my panties down to my knees, but he didn't get the hint and he said just to take them off, so I did the rest of the shoot not wearing any panties. (Remember that if you ever see that video again. HaHa.) Anyhow, he just kept shooting, that's dedication. I didn't realise at the time but I do see now, that should have been the first indication to me that he isn't like other guys, just wanting to get into my panties. I literally threw them at his feet and he still kept shooting........... Respect.

Yes, some time before we went out on the Cover Doll shoot he did get to go there, I'm not telling when, but I will say that with all the girls I have been with, DudeMan is the only guy I have ever done that with. He claims he flipped me, but I said no, I still like girls, but he turns me on plenty enough to let him rock my world. The male ego! He's disappointed he didn't "flip" me, but I see his body straighten up and he sticks his chest out when I say he can "rock my world".

So the first day of the shoot was only for a couple of hours and close to home. I knew it was important to him and didn't want to fuck it up, so I was a little nervous to start with. When he started taking photos of me I could feel this welling up inside me again. I was so concious of it, I kept forgetting to take off my sunnies. I could see he was getting a little frustrated. Everytime we moved to a new spot, he would take a couple of pics and stop to tell me to take my sunglasses off. Don't get me wrong, he didn't get angry, he would politely ask me to take them off............ Respect.

Allys Trip ALH Hwy_147 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip ALH Hwy_147 TDF.JPG (725.37 KiB) Viewed 9234 times

He kept asking me if I was alright because I seemed distant and preocupied with something else. I have since told him, but at the time I didn't want to say that I was so horny that I was leaking from my panties so much I could feel it running down my inner thigh. A couple of times standing against a tree, I had to lift my dress and wipe myself with a tissue while he wasn't looking or I'm pretty sure it would have gone so far down it would have glistened in the sun making it's way to my socks and boots.

Allys Trip ALH Hwy_186 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip ALH Hwy_186 TDF.JPG (897.83 KiB) Viewed 9234 times

Like I said, I have told him about it now, but at the time I was so worried I was going to fuck up our photo shoot.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Bravo and well done, DM! You earned Ally's respect, and you have mine as well. Great spread in Cover Doll, and love the video of your outdoor excursions.

Sunnies or no, the whole set turned out great. Kudos!

:glou:

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

Well done! :thumbs_up: and I repeat Well Done. :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Chloe and I were so delighted to see your prime position and the photos. Ally looks so real. She's quite incredible and you've handled her photographically brilliantly. And hats off in doing all those location shots and carrying her to places. And thanks for the inspirational credit!

What a coincidence it was that in France Chloe had asked me to do an impromptu shoot so that this month's Coverdoll proudly is a DS issue with both Ally in first position and Chloe having a romp http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2072 and getting a taste of the highlife, revealing a little of what she gets up to when I'm not around.

What our photos have in common are dolls even capable of doing these shots. Able to stand on their own feet, be carried with comparative ease (26-27kg or so) and distance, cooperate in getting in and out of the car, and not need paraphenalia of stands and the like for posing. A real credit to DS.

Like you, I owe great thanks to Nescio for his assistance and patience sorting out the photos coming through in emails which didn't all come through reliably, and text changes too.

Best wishes and congratulations, and this http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/2068 together with all the rest of the issue http://coverdoll.com/drupal/ including some amazing lingerie and more tempting things I haven't had time to look at yet, will be of great enjoyment to all

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

Fantastic shots COOL I have a question. How do you submit photos to Cover Doll?

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Dees Man wrote:This is a VERY proud day for us.
Congratulations Dees Man and Ally :D actually it's CoverDoll that is proud to have you 8)

The photos are really good and it's fun to see Ally at all those different locations - it's beautiful down under :wink:
I do like the vid too :thumbs_up:
Jimjam wrote:I have a question. How do you submit photos to Cover Doll?
CoverDoll is always looking for high quality photos, if you like to contribute just send some sample photos to GFELube, Kharn or me, or to this email address: featuredphotographer@coverdoll.com.

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Hiya Ally
Weeeeee I'm so excited I have just seen your photographs for Coverdoll. Oh Ally they are lovely. You are looking so gorgeous. I have asked Mondoon to take copies so I can put them in my album.
Wow Dees Man has excelled this time, the beautiful pictures, the beautiful clothes, the beautiful location, and the beautiful YOU ! You look well cool in the sunglasses.
What an exciting time you had. A lovely trip in the car and a photo shoot in the woods. Absolutely delightful. Oh you are a lucky girl and I am delighted this has happened for you.
A big congratulations to you and Dees Man for your achievement.

Great big hugs and kisses XXX
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

LaDollyVita wrote:Bravo and well done, DM! You earned Ally's respect, and you have mine as well. Great spread in Cover Doll, and love the video of your outdoor excursions.

Sunnies or no, the whole set turned out great. Kudos!

:glou:
Thanks LDV

I'm glad you enjoyed them. I really was a lot of fun taking Ally out to do a shoot like this. I gotta say I really like those sunnies on her but thought the pics for CD should be the ones without, but had to leave a few in there with her wearing them

DM

Mellzor

Post by Mellzor »

oh wow, what an amazing photoshoot ! A++++ :thumbs_up:
Great locations and outfits ! Such dedication, really amazing
I actually quite like the sunglasses look
Congrats on the coverdoll
Thanks for sharing DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

haremlover wrote:Hi!

Chloe and I were so delighted to see your prime position and the photos. Ally looks so real. She's quite incredible and you've handled her photographically brilliantly. And hats off in doing all those location shots and carrying her to places. And thanks for the inspirational credit!

What a coincidence it was that in France Chloe had asked me to do an impromptu shoot so that this month's Coverdoll proudly is a DS issue with both Ally in first position and Chloe having a romp http://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/2072 and getting a taste of the highlife, revealing a little of what she gets up to when I'm not around.

What our photos have in common are dolls even capable of doing these shots. Able to stand on their own feet, be carried with comparative ease (26-27kg or so) and distance, cooperate in getting in and out of the car, and not need paraphenalia of stands and the like for posing. A real credit to DS.

Like you, I owe great thanks to Nescio for his assistance and patience sorting out the photos coming through in emails which didn't all come through reliably, and text changes too.

Best wishes and congratulations, and this http://coverdoll.com/drupal/?q=node/2068 together with all the rest of the issue http://coverdoll.com/drupal/ including some amazing lingerie and more tempting things I haven't had time to look at yet, will be of great enjoyment to all

Harem
Thanks Harem

4 of the 5 locations we were at I had the car next to where we shot. That lookout at the river wearing the silver bikini was about 200m from the car. So I had a backpack and cameras hanging off me and Ally in my arms, she was hugging a rolled up self inflating camp mat (to lay her on for pose adjustments) I had to keep stopping to rest her butt on the hand rail. The walk back, I took her back to the car on her own and made a second trip for the rest of the stuff.

The photos were taken in Feb so it was a long hard wait to see them published. Clicking many times yesterday to see if they were up. It was nearly midnite here when I first saw them, so I'm guessing early arvo for you. I had read your story but clicking Chloés photo still took me to last month's edition. It's all there today. Your pics there are what I was talking about. Chloé is out there at special places being Chloé. I think this is special....

DM

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dees Man »

Jimjam wrote:Fantastic shots COOL I have a question. How do you submit photos to Cover Doll?

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:
Thank you JimJam

Nescio50 wrote:
Dees Man wrote:This is a VERY proud day for us.
Congratulations Dees Man and Ally :D actually it's CoverDoll that is proud to have you 8)

The photos are really good and it's fun to see Ally at all those different locations - it's beautiful down under :wink:
I do like the vid too :thumbs_up:
Jimjam wrote:I have a question. How do you submit photos to Cover Doll?
CoverDoll is always looking for high quality photos, if you like to contribute just send some sample photos to GFELube, Kharn or me, or to this email address: featuredphotographer@coverdoll.com.
Thanks Nescio for your comments and for helping me to do this.

Last night when I clicked the CD link and we saw the cover pic for the first time with all the added graphics, I turned to Ally sitting next to me and we just laughed with joy. We hugged and then just stared at it. It is perfect. To see the words added with the green halo/shadow was.......well I couldn't think of it any other way. We immediately saved a copy and stuck it in the video for the perfect ending. AWESOME :thumbs_up:

DM

INFORMATIONS