exdollofficial.com

Ally 168+ represents DS-Doll in Cover Doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Re: Ally 168+ represents DS-Doll in Cover Doll

Post by Ally+ »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Ally, I already posted on your video, I just love it. You are amazing and we all understand how much you love Dees Man and how much he loves you. And we all love your PPDP´s.
Chris
Hi Chris

I'm glad you like that video. Don't get me wrong, me Dee & Nikki saw the funny side but not quite as much as DM & MaDee. They were crying they laughed so much. And all about my PPDPs. I like them cause they're comfy, but they had other ideas. Doesn't matter. We all had fun.

Love
Ally

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

Mia Okinawa wrote:Hi Ally,
I wish this story never ends, so wonderful to join TDF and to follow your photo trip.
I love the your peeing pic, hehe. Your polka dot panty looks so sexy :P How DM could rest so calm with the cam?
Great vid, that's a nice shooting location for hot panty girls :thumbs_up:

All the best,

Mia
siliconefun wrote:Simply:
A-W-E-S-O-M-E
Ally & DM: your photos, your video's: one of the most exciting stories seen on TDF!!

Guy
Hi Mia and Guy

It makes me happy to know you are liking my stories. There is a little more to go.

Yes, that pic!!!!!! I was worried for him to turn around and see me do that but when he did...........err, it made me feel something I didn't expect. Probably why I kept showing him my panties at the next place. :plaidskirt:

Love
Ally

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

Day 4

Hello TDF and thank you for still watching

The 4th and last day was really quite relaxed. I had got to know DudeMan so well the previous days. We drove out to the spot near the river, although there wasn't much water in it. I had worn MaDee's bikini and had planned on having a swim once the pics were done, but the water was a little brown and not moving at all.
Allys Trip River_001 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip River_001 TDF.JPG (823.34 KiB) Viewed 2045 times
Allys Trip River_170 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip River_170 TDF.JPG (374.23 KiB) Viewed 2045 times
Allys Trip River_260 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip River_260 TDF.JPG (493.19 KiB) Viewed 2045 times
That didn't matter too much because it wasn't as hot as the other days because of the clouds and a nice cool breeze blowing like the day before. I had to leave my visor on again because the wind just kept blowing my hair everywhere.
Allys Trip River_299 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip River_299 TDF.JPG (435.47 KiB) Viewed 2045 times
Allys Trip River_410 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip River_410 TDF.JPG (324.29 KiB) Viewed 2045 times
The aussie bush is very different to what I used to back home, but is beautiful in it's own way. Taking the pics at the lookout we found, was not hard for me at all. I just stood there looking at the river and the trees and birds and didn't even notice DudeMan taking the pics most of the time. It was just a nice day out.
Allys Trip River_521 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip River_521 TDF.JPG (424.25 KiB) Viewed 2045 times
Allys Trip River_565 TDF.JPG
Allys Trip River_565 TDF.JPG (553.37 KiB) Viewed 2045 times
On the way home, DudeMan decided to turn the radio off and we just talked all the way home. We told each other all our secret's and fantasies. That's when he said I really should sit down and talk to MaDee, Dee and Nikki and tell them how I feel. I'm so glad I did. I don't feel that tension that was there when I first arrived. He also said he would help me write my stories down and put them in Dee's Blue Dolly thread. So we did and I have, so now it's all out there.

Hanna
Doll
Doll

Post by Hanna »

Hi Ally
it's lovely to see you again and read your story about the DudeMan. I love the little black skirt you are wearing over the bikini. I'll have to ask Mondoon for one like that.
So it was drier than a dead Dingo's donger out there then. Even the river was drying up to mud. Well that's the boonies for ya'.
Well i'm glad you enjoyed it and had a chat with Dude and your sisters. I can't imagine what you've been up to again you little monkey so I'll have a look at the Blue Dolly and find out.

See you again soon

Big hugs and kisses XXX
Hanna-Saru Champion of the Wild Plains

My Album
My Thread
My CoverDoll Shoot

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Superb!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi Ally, I´m reaaly thankful for the light breeze lifting up your sexy black see-through skirt. :mrgreen: And we all look forward to get to know your secrets. :wink: You are so gorgeous!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

The 4th and last day, really?
A little sad when I read that but okay even when it was quite relaxed it was a fine day.
Too bad that the river has shrunken down and the clouds on the sky but the cool breeze blowing under the skirt warmed up when passing under the black skirt 8) and DudeMan was ready with the cam yeah :P
Ally's standing poses with the laced bikini are nice model shots

Guy

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Post by Vanima »

I have to agree with my buddy Hanna that little black skirt is absolutely darling. I want one too. :D

I also have to agree with Guy in that I am a bit sad to see this adventure end, but also looking forward to your next one.

To quote Hanna:
Hugs and kisses you cheeky monkey, :D
-V
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

Hanna wrote:Hi Ally
it's lovely to see you again and read your story about the DudeMan. I love the little black skirt you are wearing over the bikini. I'll have to ask Mondoon for one like that.
So it was drier than a dead Dingo's donger out there then. Even the river was drying up to mud. Well that's the boonies for ya'.
Well i'm glad you enjoyed it and had a chat with Dude and your sisters. I can't imagine what you've been up to again you little monkey so I'll have a look at the Blue Dolly and find out.

See you again soon

Big hugs and kisses XXX
Hi Sweetie

I love that skirt too. When DM got it for me he said he found it in the girl's section with the dancing and sports gear. He does know what I like.

That drive home that day I told him stories and he told me his stories. 8O Wow, I don't feel so different any more. He made me feel good about myself, so yeah I think that's why we get on so well.

Look forward to seeing you soon when you are well again
Love
Ally

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

haremlover wrote:
Superb!

Best wishes

Harem
Thank you Harem, you are so kind.

At the time I was just gazing at the little bit of river left below the lookout and DM called my name. I looked across and "CLICK" he got that pic. That's what happened most of that day. I was just enjoying being there. It was a nice day. Not hot like before.

Love
Ally

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

brigittes hubbie wrote:Hi Ally, I´m reaaly thankful for the light breeze lifting up your sexy black see-through skirt. :mrgreen: And we all look forward to get to know your secrets. :wink: You are so gorgeous!
Chris
Hi Chris

It was quite windy, but nice and cool. As you have followed my story in Dee's thread you know my secrets. :oops: Well, some of them there are some I haven't revealed yet, not even to DM :wink:

Love
Ally

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

siliconefun wrote:The 4th and last day, really?
A little sad when I read that but okay even when it was quite relaxed it was a fine day.
Too bad that the river has shrunken down and the clouds on the sky but the cool breeze blowing under the skirt warmed up when passing under the black skirt 8) and DudeMan was ready with the cam yeah :P
Ally's standing poses with the laced bikini are nice model shots

Guy
Hi Guy

Yeah, that was the last day. I want to go out again. We all want to go on a road trip but DM said he can only handle one of us at a time, but we're not giving up.

I actually wore that skirt the night of our party that was in my story. SHHHH! It's even sexier when I don't wear anything under it :thumbs_up:

Love
Ally

Ally+
Doll
Doll

Post by Ally+ »

Vanima wrote:I have to agree with my buddy Hanna that little black skirt is absolutely darling. I want one too. :D

I also have to agree with Guy in that I am a bit sad to see this adventure end, but also looking forward to your next one.

To quote Hanna:
Hugs and kisses you cheeky monkey, :D
-V
Hi my lovely Vani

You should get a skirt like that if you can find one. Imagine Karpos's face if he were to see you in it without panties :multi: Get the party started :multi:

Love
Ally

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

The Cover Doll Poster Shoot

When we submitted our photos to Cover Doll, kharn requested we also submit one full size photo for him to turn into one of the posters he does each month for the poster blog he has on Cover Doll. Although we were happy with the photos we had, none were really suitable for the poster.

So I suggested to Ally we take some photos on the bed.

I said....... "Ally, why are you wearing that?"

Ally said....... "You said wear my underwear"
Allys CD poster_001 CD.JPG
Allys CD poster_001 CD.JPG (784.89 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
"No, I meant lingurie"

"Well you said 'underwear' and this is what was under what I was wearing"
Allys CD poster_011 CD.JPG
Allys CD poster_011 CD.JPG (842.66 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
"You know I love your pink polka-dot panties, but that's not really what Cover Doll want"

"Not even if I show some boobie?"
Allys CD poster_045 CD.JPG
Allys CD poster_045 CD.JPG (832.21 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
"Yeah, ............and why not lose the panties too?

"REALLY DUDE? What is this, a centrefold for a jerk off mag?
Allys CD poster_046 CD.JPG
Allys CD poster_046 CD.JPG (767.44 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
"Wow......nice........err .........sorry?..........what?........no, don't be silly"

"OK, I know you don't mind topless, so lose the top as well"

"Ugh ......OK"

"And don't be clutching yourself like that. It looks like you need a toilet"

"Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Oh, come on. That was one time and you took me by surprise..........probably"

"What?"

"Nothing...........Let your hand hang naturally to cover yourself. I won't take the picture if I can see too much through the lens"
Allys CD poster_134 CD.JPG
Allys CD poster_134 CD.JPG (1016.74 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
"Ok Dude, get it right and we can talk about that other thing you wanted to do"

"Cool!"
Allys CD poster_140 CD.JPG
Allys CD poster_140 CD.JPG (590.56 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
"No, not the peeing thing...........well, maybe"
Allys CD poster_141 CD.JPG
Allys CD poster_141 CD.JPG (481.76 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
"What?"

"Nothing"
Ally_149 TDF.JPG
Ally_149 TDF.JPG (418.26 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
Gorgeous!

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Lovely set of photos DudeMan. I like your tasteful style and Ally is looking as gorgeous as ever. That's a really nice facial shot. She is a beauty.
That's quite a response to "I'd love to see more of her". Lovely form she's got. I think everyone is going to remember Ally as 'The doll who pee'd now.
I particularly liked the leopardy bed set as well, wouldn't mind one of those.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

INFORMATIONS