exdollofficial.com

Another masterpiece by Stacy.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Vanima
Doll
Doll

Re: Another masterpiece by Stacy.

Post by Vanima »

stacy718 wrote: I'm guessing you look like Zac Efron? Or ageless like Peter Pan? I am old, so I take shit like that to heart, especially if a NON Adonis is the one making the comment!!!! :P :P :P

Thanks for the compliment on the photos... but aging is a privilege!!!!!!!!

:)
S
Hey Stacy, don't mind the children in the room, they'll learn someday. :lol: Like my sweetie Karpos said, I like the fact that they are making a more mature face. We know women who are twice as old as my sweetie (he's 41) that are still desirable. Age is a privilege and the crows feet, wrinkles, etc. are just a roadmap of the lady's life that show her wisdom and experience.

Love the photos.
Hugs,
Vani
Vanima (Vani) En'wen Me'a
Elven High Mage

Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins" are invented nonsense. (Hurting yourself is not sinful--just stupid.)

ROBERT A. HEINLEIN, The Notebooks of Lazarus Long

My Photo album My photo thread My main thread
-karpos's wife and little angel

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

The Fluer head is just oozing sexuality. It's one of my favorites from DS.

Nice work Stacy!
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

deadpringle wrote:The Fluer head is just oozing sexuality. It's one of my favorites from DS.

Nice work Stacy!
This is my opinion, (I know I already used it once today but it really works here)

[youtube]watch?v=UrGw_cOgwa8[/youtube]

-karpos

edit: I really miss the 80's sometimes
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

isabellefromhell
Doll
Doll

Post by isabellefromhell »

Vanima wrote:Hey Stacy, don't mind the children in the room
This actually made me laugh, and I don't usually laugh, unless I'm getting boned by DP.

DP looks grown up enough, though he does latch onto my nipples like no one's business when he's fucking me. Such a good boy. I'm so glad I was assigned to be his succubus.

And hey, Stacy, don't let anyone give you shit about your age. I'd wager these boys would faint with lust if you were regularly in your own pictures.
--
Evil wraps itself in beauty because it knows that deception is its greatest ally.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

I'm fine with it. I mean the truth is that aging IS a privilege. And people can be desirable at all ages if you shift your definition of beauty to match your own age. I find both young and AND older people attractive.

I suppose it bugs me when people put pressure on women to remain forever young, when they themselves age. Recently my husband made fun of a woman's body... But he has a muffin top so WTF!!??? I keep my body is great shape, but know one day I too will be a gross old lady.

Know what??? My husband will be gross too!
Ha!!!!

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

stacy718 wrote:I suppose it bugs me when people put pressure on women to remain forever young
I never could quite understand why some men are obsessed with younger women. Personally, I'd rather spend time with someone who has something interesting or insightful to say, than someone who has little more to talk about than pop culture and internet memes. When the sex is over, who wants to hear "oh em gee", and "like totally" frequently interspersed between naive statements during the after-sex conversation?

When I was in my 20's and 30's, if a sexy mature woman could tell me a thing or two about life that I never before considered, which gave me insight into myself, that was the ultimate turn on for me.
stacy718 wrote:Know what??? My husband will be gross too!
Becoming gross together is what counts I guess. :)
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

That´s really splendid artistic photo shots ( as Always ) :thumbs_up:
Nice touch with the fur, Freja likes that too 8)
Keep´em comin´!

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

In jimjam's defence, there isn't any right or wrong when it comes to aesthetic judgements or sexual attraction. You either like a face or you don't - she either turns you on, or she doesn't - end of story. Of course, it's a different matter if a man goes around criticising or making fun of real women's faces or bodies - implying that it's somehow their fault that they don't look perfect. If you do that you shouldn't be surprised if your own shortcomings are gleefully pointed out! But jimjam wasn't doing that. He didn't even mention the doll's apparent age either.

Of course, the logic of my argument is that a woman also has a right to dislike men who don't find older women attractive. We all have a right to our likes and dislikes. You're never going to change people's private preferences, even if they choose to keep stumm about them so as not to hurt other people's feelings.
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

coleridge wrote:In jimjam's defence, there isn't any right or wrong when it comes to aesthetic judgements or sexual attraction. You either like a face or you don't - she either turns you on, or she doesn't - end of story. Of course, it's a different matter if a man goes around criticising or making fun of real women's faces or bodies - implying that it's somehow their fault that they don't look perfect. If you do that you shouldn't be surprised if your own shortcomings are gleefully pointed out! But jimjam wasn't doing that. He didn't even mention the doll's apparent age either.

Of course, the logic of my argument is that a woman also has a right to dislike men who don't find older women attractive. We all have a right to our likes and dislikes. You're never going to change people's private preferences, even if they choose to keep stumm about them so as not to hurt other people's feelings.

Cheeky is not always apparent on the internet, due to lack of inflection. I am quite aware about the inner feelings about what one finds attractive. And the beauty of the internet is we all get to flap our proverbial gums about whatever strikes our fancy. that being said, my name is mentioned here and I am an over 40 woman much like Fleur.

fred01
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by fred01 »

Lovely Stacy photos, as always :D

mrdinch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrdinch »

havefun wrote:Great photos! !!! Stacy brings out the best.
Stacy does take great pics. I am new to this style of photography and believe that I am going to have to upgrade my cameras to do my doll justice.
Being happy is an affect of choice, not an effect of choices.

INFORMATIONS