exdollofficial.com

Do you have trouble using your DS doll?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Do you have trouble using your DS doll?

Post by deadpringle »

WARNING: This post has some explicit terms and expressions, so if you're easily offended by such things, please tread lightly, and feel free to ignore my blithering. ;)

Hi there everyone!

Earlier, I had received a message from someone (who will remain anonymous) who brought up some very good points about issues using DS dolls' inserts. It may sound silly to think that there are 'techniques' involved in using DS dolls, because most men would agree that sex is just a matter of inserting your penis into something, and thrusting in and out. But in all honesty, getting mind-blowing sex out of a DS doll **DOES** take some practice. I imagine Haremlover nodding in agreement as he reads this. :)

I realize that this topic can be sensitive for many, and even in some cases, downright embarrassing for some, as not everyone (perhaps no one) on this forum is as shameless, uncouth, perverted, horny, and dirty as I am. :twisted: However, I would also like to remind you folks that you should feel comfortable asking questions about dolls, how to have sex with them, and what sex acts other members would recommend. This place is completely safe for such discussion, and anyone who tries to make you feel badly for wanting to share your experiences or questions can, and will, be put in their proper place by the moderators if you let them know about it.

In my opinion, DS Doll inserts are fantastic! The reason why is because when you insert yourself into them, and expunge the air, they not only caress your cock, but they suck on it, and grip it all at the same time. The longer you stay inserted, and the deeper you penetrate, the more pronounced this feeling becomes. It's like getting a blowjob, a handjob, and vaginal sex all at the same time, and it is an *AMAZING* sensation that only a doll can give. :)

One issue that was brought up was difficulties penetrating the insert due to air pressure pushing back on the penis. The fact is, the air must be expunged from the insert if you want to penetrate it deeper than just one or two inches.

I have found that if you're splaying your doll's legs out horizontally, the insert may not be making contact with the labia walls any longer. This allows your penis to push the lips back, and into the vaginal housing cavity, rather than letting you penetrate the insert. Another potential problem is that if you are putting the insert too far into the vaginal housing, lubricant can get into the housing, which allows the vaginal lips to slide backwards. This can also cause the insert to "bunch up" inside the vaginal housing, which can make penetration more difficult.

NOTE: the vaginal lips and clitoris on the insert are crooked in this example. I just put the insert in for a quick example to include in this post.

What I do is I start by bending May or Issy's legs backwards so that they are pointing straight up. Then, I slowly bend them back further towards their bodies. At this point, the vagina can be penetrated, but it will be very tight, so if you don't like having your cock put in a vice grip, this position may not be for you.
--
*DROOL!*
*DROOL!*
May With Legs Up.png (391.28 KiB) Viewed 3008 times
Then, I bend her calves down.
--
*PANT PANT PANT!*
*PANT PANT PANT!*
May With Legs Up And Knees Bent.png (383.47 KiB) Viewed 3008 times
At this point, I slowly bend her legs open or closed, while penetrating her, until I get the looseness or tightness that I want.
--
Do you folks have any idea how hard it was for me to keep my cock out of May's pussy for this shot?!
Do you folks have any idea how hard it was for me to keep my cock out of May's pussy for this shot?!
May In Good Missionary Position.png (378.99 KiB) Viewed 3008 times
In this case, the legs are spread while being bent back, which puts less stress on the vaginal housing, and keeps the insert in a position where it's much easier to penetrate.

NOTE: This may go beyond the range of motion DS Doll recommends, so I will not officially endorse putting your doll in this position. With that said, I have not seen any detrimental effects from doing so.

If your DS doll's legs are spread horizonally, this will cause the vaginal core to pull open much further than if the legs are bent back and then open. This will cause the insert to lose contact with the labia, and it will also potentially cause tearing on the vaginal core (you can see a slight tear near the clitoral region where I had to learn that lesson the hard way).

Like I stated earlier, the longer you stay penetrated, the more intense the suction will become. Personally, I *LOVE* the way May and Issy's pussy tugs on my cock, however, I realize this may not be pleasureable for everyone. In these cases, it's just a simple matter of pulling out, applying more lube, and then penetrating again. Sometimes, it can be helpful to gently press on your doll's belly to help push the air out of the insert. Practice, practice, practice. Remember, having sex with a doll is not exactly like having sex with an organic woman, and just like organic sex, or masturbation, it takes practice to find what you like, what works, and what doesn't. Personally, I can't think of anything I'd rather spend more time practicing. :twisted:
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Do you have trouble using your DS doll?

Post by Tybalt »

I was waiting for the money shot at the end...

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

deadpringle wrote:In my opinion, DS Doll inserts are fantastic! The reason why is because when you insert yourself into them, and expunge the air, they not only caress your cock, but they suck on it, and grip it all at the same time. The longer you stay inserted, and the deeper you penetrate, the more pronounced this feeling becomes. It's like getting a blowjob, a handjob, and vaginal sex all at the same time, and it is an *AMAZING* sensation that only a doll can give. :)
I heartily agree. :thumbs_up: I learned about the air resistance problem from my RD torso with built-in vagina. I used to push the air out with the palm of my hand and then literally get sucked in. That doesn't work well on my DS 168, but with her legs lifted and spread and a hard erec..on, getting in and then letting the suction work is *AMAZING*. This doesn't work when your half co..ed. I once adapted a fleshlight to replace the DS insert. Easy to get in (my pen..s that is) in almost any state, but I missed the suction feedback, so I tossed it.
I hope this thread helps people who are having problems and thinking of selling. The rewards of finding what works are priceless.
Jiayi

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I assume the insert you're using is just powdered on the outside to aid in installation?
Are these or most doll inserts closed ended?

I'm the kind of guy who likes easy stroking and not trying to fight air pressure problems. I have been thinking about trying to make a closed ended insert that has straight or mild spiral grooves along the interior to aid in dealing with air pressure problems.

I have always used fleshlights which are open ended. These were fit into mannequin type dolls that had a 3/4" air vent tube off of the insert holder so I never had air pressure issues.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

I definitely have a problem using your DS145CM+ because you keep locking up your house and the spare key aint under the door mat.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Yes, it takes time to learn your doll, Trixie wasn't much fun until I found a good insert.

I like the stroking more than the suction also. I like a lot of the open ended inserts and wouldn't mind modding an insert to fit my DS doll as I have so many inserts. Would be nice if there was some type of vent in these dolls where you could have it both ways as the suction is quite strong. I was even thinking of making the anal and vaginal cavity connect to alleviate pressure but am afraid of ruining doll or doing something irreversible.

Great write up DP, you do have to be careful spreading their legs too far as it tears easy but also don't leave their legs completely together for a long time either because it will deform and tear also. So do you or others use powder on the insert? Sometimes I think it may be bunched up as you're saying. I was thinking of cutting some channels down the length of the insert to hope and let a little more air out.

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

deadpringle wrote:I realize that this topic can be sensitive for many, and even in some cases, downright embarrassing for some, as not everyone (perhaps no one) on this forum is as shameless, uncouth, perverted, horny, and dirty as I am. :twisted:

You're not alone, brother! Thanks for the shout-out!
:twisted: :drinking: :evidence:
:glou:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Great thread topic DP! Good for first time DS owners to glean a bit of info about their girl's naughties and how it all works out for best pleasure!
kharmichead wrote:So do you or others use powder on the insert?
I powder both the insert and the vag tunnel. Sprinkle a bit of powder in the vag tunnel and <POOF> give it a little blast of air with the turkey baster so the powder is spread around inside. Powder the insert really well and ... <WHOOSH!> ... insert slides in easily with a slight whoosh as the air passes past the insert and <POOF> a small cloud of powder is expelled. All done!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

DollorDie

Post by DollorDie »

Good read
-Van

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - legs in the air is the recommended starting position. I wish my wife might do it too, as it's very sexy!

With her with legs in air and bent from the knee, it's nice with her on her back and you sideways.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Great read and very informative DP. And thanks for the pictorial how-to as well! :D

james1969
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by james1969 »

I had no idea the ds doll had the tearing issue with the legs sticking together long periods karmichead mentioned. i had similar with my tpe doll from 1am. Sounds good so far for you deadpringle. :D I will keep following this thread, as im curious about just how much 'bang for ones buck' makes it worth spending money on either ds, ruby13, or boytoy.

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

james1969 wrote:I had no idea the ds doll had the tearing issue with the legs sticking together long periods karmichead mentioned
I didn't either but spedfish said that can happen. If you close them together you can see there it bunches up and pinches it and tears in same place it would as if they were spread too far.

Von shred....thanks for that method, I just barely powder insert and cavity and it does seems a little hard to get in, I'll try and powder them both up good next time!

Pronicator

Post by Pronicator »

This is very interesting for a wanna be doll owner. The tip about the tearing especially.

Anyone know how the feeling compares to an onahole or fleshlight? Anyone try any alternative inserts?

cucky

Post by cucky »

Hi !!!

A samll tear in silicone is no big problem , if you fix it fast . You can´t even see that there was a tear .
I use "Sil-Poxy" for repairs on the doll .

I had a small tear after the first day too( 3 mm ) . Second day tear unter the feet .
But in the rest of the 4 month i had no more problems with the vaginal housing .

Thats our favourite position , too . I like too kneel on the floor infront of the bed/couch and she is on the bed/couch in that position .
There are not many other positions we practice .

Peter

INFORMATIONS