exdollofficial.com

Kylie Loves Guitars !

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Kylie Loves Guitars !

Post by karpos »

Amazing wonderful and beautiful. Some of the most amazing art I have ever seen. I would love to get my hands on one of those.

Oh hey and the girl is cute too. :lol:

Seriously not sure what more beautiful, the guitars or the girl, and the girl is another amazing beauty.

-k
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

That's very nice.
Thank you Karpos......

Rocket88
It's Only Rock And Roll, But I like It.........

Take a moment to visit:
Kylie's Drum Playing Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61490
Kylie's Guitar Fondling Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61269

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

DSDOLL France
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by DSDOLL France »

Congratulations Rocket88, Kayla sexy rocker is very beautiful. :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's clearly got into a frenzied ecstasy and it's a superb idea and set of pics.

Congratulations and much looking forward to more.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

Thank you DS Doll France......

And thank you Haremlover, you were very helpful in my decision to purchase and offering advice......

Rocket88

Take a moment to visit:
Kylie's Drum Playing Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61490
Kylie's Guitar Fondling Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61269

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

AWESOME!! Great job Rocket!! Awesome doll, awesome outfits, awesome guitars, awesome poses ... EVERYTHING ROCKS!!!

Great pics of a wonderful sexy girl!! And great little guitar collection, too! Haven't seen a Melobar for ages!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

kharmichead

Post by kharmichead »

Yes, AWESOME photoshoot, she's gorgeous! Great guitar collection, love the Fender's!

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

Thank you Von Shredhead and Kharmichead !

It was fun to do the photography thing.
I've never had a halfway decent camera, only my iPhone and a pocket point and shoot. But I recently got a Canon T3i DSLR and tried some different settings on that, which I've got a whole lot to learn about the camera and photography for sure. But, I really enjoyed playing around with the camera and I enjoy learning new things.......

Rocket88

Take a moment to visit:

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Rocket88 wrote:Thank you Von Shredhead and Kharmichead !

It was fun to do the photography thing.
I've never had a halfway decent camera, only my iPhone and a pocket point and shoot. But I recently got a Canon T3i DSLR and tried some different settings on that, which I've got a whole lot to learn about the camera and photography for sure. But, I really enjoyed playing around with the camera and I enjoy learning new things.......

Rocket88
Hi Rocket,

You're more than welcome Buddy ... hot dolls and hot guitars go together very nicely!! My Nina has a thing for guitars, too ... although she prefers to play 'em more than fondle 'em ... lol!!

Hey, I also recently upgraded to a nice DSLR camera ... it IS a major learning experience. Sooooo many new knobs, buttons and "functions" never before available for film cameras. After over 6 months with it, I still have barely scratched the surface of its true potential. Keep at it and enjoy!!

Cheers,
Von

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

Thanks Von,

In hindsight, I wish I had paid more attention to what was in the background, the floor, etc....
It would have been better to have done the photos in a different room that looks better.
Oh well, there's always next time.....

By the way,
Almost 1 week later and the black stocking stain on her leg is all but gone, so this is great to know that these stains simply disappear on their own. What a marvelous material this silicone is!

Rocket88

Take a moment to visit:

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Girls and Guitars! Two of my three button pushers. (3rd is Fast Bikes)

Kylie is so sensual with your instrument. (pun absolutely intended). Beautiful pics. You must have had fun taking these. :whistle:
Rocket88 wrote:Thanks Von,

In hindsight, I wish I had paid more attention to what was in the background, the floor, etc....
It would have been better to have done the photos in a different room that looks better.
Oh well, there's always next time.....

By the way,
Almost 1 week later and the black stocking stain on her leg is all but gone, so this is great to know that these stains simply disappear on their own. What a marvelous material this silicone is!

Rocket88
Don't worry too much about the background. Like us, you weren't paying attention to it anyway. Not with such a pretty lady in front of you.

Dees man

karpos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by karpos »

Dees Man wrote:Girls and Guitars! Two of my three button pushers. (3rd is Fast Bikes)
Damn DM, someone must have cut us from the same cloth. Although now that I can't ride anymore, fast muscle cars have been added to the list.
Dees Man wrote:Kylie is so sensual with your instrument. (pun absolutely intended). Beautiful pics. You must have had fun taking these. :whistle:

Don't worry too much about the background. Like us, you weren't paying attention to it anyway. Not with such a pretty lady in front of you.

Dees man
Yea, who cares about the background. Most of us are bachelors so we know not to expect a perfect environment. The only background I noticed was the guitars. :wink:

-k
Karpos (transliteration of the Ancient Greek noun meaning fruit)

My Girls: Vanima, PIB GND (2015) Mina head, Neoti, PIB BB (2009) Fujiko head (2015), Linara BT3 2014 Star, Syn'tras'kha PIB BB (2012) Paris head (2016)
Vani's photo thread Vani's main thread Neoti's intro thread Linara's intro thread

Appears we got here just in the nick of time, what does that make us?

Big Damn Heroes, sir
Ain't we just

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

karpos wrote:
Dees Man wrote:Girls and Guitars! Two of my three button pushers. (3rd is Fast Bikes)
Damn DM, someone must have cut us from the same cloth. Although now that I can't ride anymore, fast muscle cars have been added to the list.
Dees Man wrote:Kylie is so sensual with your instrument. (pun absolutely intended). Beautiful pics. You must have had fun taking these. :whistle:

Dees man
Yea, who cares about the background. Most of us are bachelors so we know not to expect a perfect environment. The only background I noticed was the guitars. :wink:

-k
Hear!! Hear!! I second (or third) this motion!!

Girls, guitars and fast vehicles (in my case, dunebuggies and muscle cars)!!

Background?? What background?? All I saw was a very sexy Rock and Roll beauty and some awesome guitars! YOWZA!!!

Cheers,
Von

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

The bass player in me have to point out that there's also a Fender PJ bass back there, not just guitars... :wink:
Great pics !!!
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

INFORMATIONS