exdollofficial.com

Please welcome my new "Tia" 160 +

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Please welcome my new "Tia" 160 +

Post by Xephyr »

Tufgngbob wrote:OK people - Please chill a bit. My comment about a 145 CM doll being like the size of a dwarf was not intended to criticize anyone else's preferences, but simply an attempt to prevent someone from making a purchase they may not be thrilled with after the fact and to make sure they have done the measurement to see exactly how tall 145 CM is.

As far as the person who called me a dick for comparing this doll to a dwarf - let me clue you in to something Einstein... If you google the term dwarf you will be enlightened to see that it refers to any adult of 4'10" or below. Since 145 CM equates to 4'9" that IS A DWARF, PERIOD. Flex the foot and sh's less than 4'9". You may not like the term Dwarf but I did not coin it or create it.

I also do not consider the term Dwarf that is the correct medical description to be negative in any way whatsoever. If you were a dwarf would you consider that term negative? I have a friend that is a Dwarf and that's how she prefers to describe herself. If you want to offend a Dwarf, then call them a Midget or a "little person". If you consider the term Dwarf or Dwarfism to be an insult that's your issue not mine.

Again, It was not my intention to offend anyone and to anyone who may have been offended I truly apologize for that.

PEACE
Let's keep it simple by agreeing that some people just like short men/women/dolls, and some people like tall men/women/dolls. Done! Now pushing that aside, I'd like to see some more pics of your lovely new gal instead if you're willing to post.

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Hey Xephyr - Thank you for offering a perspective of reason. We all have preferences. I'll choose my words more carefully going forward as it seems some here can be very sensitive. In any case, yes I'll post more pics as soon as I can. Hopefully in the next couple days.

PEACE

Mob

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

jiayi wrote:Ahh, the mark at 145cm would be a bit too high. The DS doll dimension includes the feet extended out straight in line with the leg. It's just how DS does the measurement.
Jiayi
There has been a discussion a couple weeks ago, don't remember wich thread, about this in the "Dolls In General" section with various users measuring their DS dolls, and looks like they are all almost exactly the listed size, from the base of the heel to the the top of head, except for the DS168 wich is around 163cm instead (Like it's listed in Arte Tokio website as A163).

Hope this helps...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

jiayi wrote:
haremlover wrote:
jiayi wrote:The DS doll dimension includes the feet extended out straight in line with the leg. It's just how DS does the measurement.
My old158 was exactly that, about 158. I haven't measured new 158plus but she did not seem short

Best wishes

Harem
Looks like I'll have to get my tape measure out and check Sasha again. And then the new 168. Must get to the bottom of this.....
Jiayi
Just measured my 2013 168 against the wall, feet flat on the floor, with the Jiayi head. She measures exactly 161cm. Hummmm?
Jiayi

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Rick_Deckard wrote:
jiayi wrote:Ahh, the mark at 145cm would be a bit too high. The DS doll dimension includes the feet extended out straight in line with the leg. It's just how DS does the measurement.
Jiayi
There has been a discussion a couple weeks ago, don't remember wich thread, about this in the "Dolls In General" section with various users measuring their DS dolls, and looks like they are all almost exactly the listed size, from the base of the heel to the the top of head, except for the DS168 wich is around 163cm instead (Like it's listed in Arte Tokio website as A163).

Hope this helps...
Thanks for clearing that up RD!
Jiayi

johndside

Post by johndside »

I would also be very interested in finding out the true height of a DS145sm as I am considering one because of the lighter weight but I don't want to go too small.

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Here's a few more pics of Tia hanging around the house:[/size]
Attachments
20150629_012851.jpg
20150629_012851.jpg (507.75 KiB) Viewed 1095 times
20150629_012745.jpg
20150629_012745.jpg (749.16 KiB) Viewed 1095 times
20150629_012743.jpg
20150629_012743.jpg (749.79 KiB) Viewed 1095 times
20150629_012533.jpg
20150629_012533.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1095 times
20150504_025028.jpg
20150504_025028.jpg (713.4 KiB) Viewed 1095 times

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

These dresses look very happy on your doll :)
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

She's very lovely.

The 160plus is one of the most classic of dolls ever made and never fails to look sexy!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Very hot outfits! Tia is amazing!
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

Tufgngbob wrote:Here's a few more pics of Tia hanging around the house:[/size]
Ah! i love the picture with the white shirt and black hair showing just a bit of the stomach.. thats sexy! :thumbs_up: keep it up man! does she have hard joints?

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

Hey RiceMonsieur

Thanks for your message. Yes, she has hard joints. My understanding from talking to DS is that without hard joints you can not pose the doll at all. I can not say as Tia is my 1st and the only doll I have ever seen.

PEACE

Mob

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Tufgngbob wrote:I can not say as Tia is my 1st and the only doll I have ever seen.
In my opinion after this DS you'd be disappointed by any other. With regard to soft and hard joints, posing the new 158 today I was staggered at the precision of the joints - hard enough to maintain a pose and yet sliding like butter when one wanted them to.

For me these dolls are jewells and treasures . . . and it's apparent from your photos that you think likewise.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS