exdollofficial.com

Please welcome my new "Tia" 160 +

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dustknight

Re: Please welcome my new "Tia" 160 +

Post by dustknight »

Mondoon wrote:
Tufgngbob wrote: I can say I wish I had made the purchase sooner.
Yes I expect there are many amongst us who can say that, myself included. Tia looks very beautiful and it's lovely that you find her a joy to behiold. I look forward to some more pictures when you two are fully acquainted.
I agree, but not too soon, or else we wouldn't get the new soft silicone formula. :lol:

B1N4RY
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by B1N4RY »

Nice pic, I love the outfit you picked for her

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

" Hey Tufgngbob, congratulations! She looks very cute. Are you sure she is a 160 Plus? Because from your picture, she looks like a 160 Extra Plus! "

Thanks . . . to be clear she is wearing a sexy push-up type demi bra in that pic. I had a hard time determining what was the boob size of the DS 160 Plus - The pics on the site do not really showcase the boobs. The descriptions of the boob size is confusing.

Please let me clarify a bit about the boobs and Bra Size for the DS 160 Plus . . .

CORRECT BRA SIZE 160 PLUS:
A) I first tried a 34 C based on someone's suggestion. It looked terrible . . . the cups where way too small and at the same time way too far apart.
B). I next tried a 32C The cups were closer but still just way too small. Not a good fit.
4) Next I tried a 32D This one is the best fit by far. However, in a demi style bra, the nips come just barely above the top of the cup. For my taste, this 32D is close enough to a perfect fit for me to be satisfied.

The absolute perfect size for this doll would probably then be a 32DD . . . I will post a pic of that if and when when I get one. The 32D bras are already pretty hard to find and I suspect a 32DD bra may need to be a custom order. Since the 32D bras fit close to perfect, they work for me for now.

The other thing I will say about the 160 Plus boobs is that they are very,very close to a real girl with big enhanced boobs. I can say that from many years of first "hand" experience. So if you are like me and you love big fake boobs you will love this doll. If you have a strong preference for softer non-enhanced boobs and you "hate fake boobs" then perhaps another vendor's doll might be better for you. As far a the size if you like big boobs you will not be disappointed. Providing you do not loose them in ill fitting over sized clothing they look awesome.

raven70
Ex-Member

Post by raven70 »

Congrats on Tia's homecoming, very pretty.
raven70

cider

Post by cider »

Hey Tufgngbob - as a new 160+ owner myself, I just ordered identical bras in 30DD and 32D to see how those fit - I read somewhere that 28F was actually the "correct" size, but those seem even harder to come by than the others... And based on a variety of bra size calculators, I think would be a bit tight around the "band" measurement. But what do I know?

I'll post photos and ideas when they arrive!
Tufgngbob wrote:" Hey Tufgngbob, congratulations! She looks very cute. Are you sure she is a 160 Plus? Because from your picture, she looks like a 160 Extra Plus! "

Thanks . . . to be clear she is wearing a sexy push-up type demi bra in that pic. I had a hard time determining what was the boob size of the DS 160 Plus - The pics on the site do not really showcase the boobs. The descriptions of the boob size is confusing.

Please let me clarify a bit about the boobs and Bra Size for the DS 160 Plus . . .

CORRECT BRA SIZE 160 PLUS:
A) I first tried a 34 C based on someone's suggestion. It looked terrible . . . the cups where way too small and at the same time way too far apart.
B). I next tried a 32C The cups were closer but still just way too small. Not a good fit.
4) Next I tried a 32D This one is the best fit by far. However, in a demi style bra, the nips come just barely above the top of the cup. For my taste, this 32D is close enough to a perfect fit for me to be satisfied.

The absolute perfect size for this doll would probably then be a 32DD . . . I will post a pic of that if and when when I get one. The 32D bras are already pretty hard to find and I suspect a 32DD bra may need to be a custom order. Since the 32D bras fit close to perfect, they work for me for now.

The other thing I will say about the 160 Plus boobs is that they are very,very close to a real girl with big enhanced boobs. I can say that from many years of first "hand" experience. So if you are like me and you love big fake boobs you will love this doll. If you have a strong preference for softer non-enhanced boobs and you "hate fake boobs" then perhaps another vendor's doll might be better for you. As far a the size if you like big boobs you will not be disappointed. Providing you do not loose them in ill fitting over sized clothing they look awesome.
Paulina: 2015 DS 160+
I can haz gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14569

Mountaines

Post by Mountaines »

You guys looking for bigger semi-custom bras should look at :

www.Barenecessities.com

www.herrroom.com

These have bras for the bustier ladies

Mountaines

Post by Mountaines »

Tufgngbob wrote:Hi people,

My 160 Plus with Kayla face who I have named Tia just arrived about one week ago now. Here is the first pic I have taken of her. I'll take some better higher res pics soon. Being that this is my first time seeing any doll, other than in pics, I have little to compare her to other than my own expectations.

The realism and beauty of this doll has definitely exceeded my expectations. For anyone who has never seen a high quality doll live before, It is really astonishing how amazing they look. Dress her up a bit and it is literally impossible to tell from only a few feet away that it is not a live sleeping human other than the open eyes.

After all of the anticipation and waiting and changing my mind over and over and saving money and finally pulling the trigger I can say I wish I had made the purchase sooner. I am happy that I chose the DS-Doll Sweet company to purchase her from. The buying experience was quick and painless and the product absolutely rocks !

PEACE ALL !
Mob

How does her breast-size compare to the breast-size of the 145-plus?

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

I can not comment on the 145 plus from real experience as I have never seen one. I can, however, tell in all the pics I've seen, that the 145 boobs are bigger in comparison to the body size than the 160 plus. However, at 145 CM, in my opinion, she would look like a 10 yr old with a boob job. To each their own... If you think you would be satisfied with a doll that is the size of a dwarf, then the 145 might be right for you. I would suggest that you make a mark on a wall at 145 CM and give that height considerable thought before purchasing that model.

Good luck with your search,

Mob

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Tufgngbob wrote:If you think you would be satisfied with a doll that is the size of a dwarf, then the 145 might be right for you. I would suggest that you make a mark on a wall at 145 CM and give that height considerable thought before purchasing that model.
Luckily we are not all the same throughout the world and people in some parts of the world are taller and shorter than others. Your comments about a 145 being the size of a dwarf are therefore particularly extreme and limited in a world perspective.

When one gets on a plane from England to Naples in Italy one encompasses a high proportion of shorter people. No doubt the average height of people in Naples in Florida is much higher.

You only need to look at a photo of Prince Charles and Camilla
standing in front of giants to see that your view of 145 height people is an insult not only to the Royal Family of the United Kingdom but also to a Royal Family of Dolls which include 145 models of DS ladies, Lucy from JM and the Girl Next Door from PIB.

In fact the 145plus has assets of a size appropriate to the Queen of all.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Yeah, kind of a dick thing to say. We don't insult other people's doll's around here. In fact I DID put a mark on the wall at 145cm. She's arriving wednesday.

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

lovingchanj wrote:Yeah, kind of a dick thing to say. We don't insult other people's doll's around here. In fact I DID put a mark on the wall at 145cm. She's arriving wednesday.

lovingchanj
Ahh, the mark at 145cm would be a bit too high. The DS doll dimension includes the feet extended out straight in line with the leg. It's just how DS does the measurement.
Jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jiayi wrote:The DS doll dimension includes the feet extended out straight in line with the leg. It's just how DS does the measurement.
My old158 was exactly that, about 158. I haven't measured new 158plus but she did not seem short

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

Tufgngbob

Post by Tufgngbob »

OK people - Please chill a bit. My comment about a 145 CM doll being like the size of a dwarf was not intended to criticize anyone else's preferences, but simply an attempt to prevent someone from making a purchase they may not be thrilled with after the fact and to make sure they have done the measurement to see exactly how tall 145 CM is.

As far as the person who called me a dick for comparing this doll to a dwarf - let me clue you in to something Einstein... If you google the term dwarf you will be enlightened to see that it refers to any adult of 4'10" or below. Since 145 CM equates to 4'9" that IS A DWARF, PERIOD. Flex the foot and sh's less than 4'9". You may not like the term Dwarf but I did not coin it or create it.

I also do not consider the term Dwarf that is the correct medical description to be negative in any way whatsoever. If you were a dwarf would you consider that term negative? I have a friend that is a Dwarf and that's how she prefers to describe herself. If you want to offend a Dwarf, then call them a Midget or a "little person". If you consider the term Dwarf or Dwarfism to be an insult that's your issue not mine.

Again, It was not my intention to offend anyone and to anyone who may have been offended I truly apologize for that.

PEACE

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

haremlover wrote:
jiayi wrote:The DS doll dimension includes the feet extended out straight in line with the leg. It's just how DS does the measurement.
My old158 was exactly that, about 158. I haven't measured new 158plus but she did not seem short

Best wishes

Harem
Looks like I'll have to get my tape measure out and check Sasha again. And then the new 168. Must get to the bottom of this.....
Jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

jiayi wrote: My old158 was exactly that, about 158. I haven't measured new 158plus but she did not seem short
I have just measured old and new 158 and they come to be 156 - probably with legs slightly bent accounting for a centimetre or two . . . .

Oh dear - insisting that the Royal Family of the United Kingdom are dwarves - their stature is far greater. There was news today that another of the Royal Family of Dolls had produced another daughter, the BT4.

And on the Chinese Forum http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 there was news from member Icefish that a famous journalist by the name of Fish had been granted an interview by Ms Princess Wan:

Sorry for the Googlish:
A fish house for a long time did not debut this unprecedented Ms princess took a group photo (actually a fish on a whim). The following is a conversation recorded interview with Ms Princess fish:

fish: Her Royal Highness, hello, I'm glad you can accept certain fish interview. To be honest, for a long time I did not see your photo of it. What is your impression of the photography.

Wan: The princess too busy recently, but what photography is just entertainment. But what's really only dress the princess exquisite elegance temperament only Hold live it.

Fish: ............ uh, fans have reacted this princess dress and the set before Assia very similar to it, Is that the same piece of it?

Wan: rude. How would the princess and civilian wear the same paragraph. Such questions, please do not ask a second time. (In fact the same one, for the side of it. )

Fish: ............ But why princess wearing a maid install it?

Wan: ............ please do not care about such details.

Fish: But fans are curious ah. Her Royal Highness has fans questioning whether M property.

Wan: ............ speaking, not because you do not have to buy new clothes princess-oriented. Unforgivable.

Fish: Wait, wait, I was wrong, please forgive me. Do not hit the face, do not hit the face. Mercy ah, Her Royal Highness.

Wan: called the Queen! (Cai Cai Cai Cai)

It appears that 145s are in good company . . . and 158plus and 160plus sisters are honoured by their associations.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS