exdollofficial.com

Smokin' deal from DS Doll!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Smokin' deal from DS Doll!

Post by DarkOne »

RiceMonsieur wrote:
dustknight wrote:
nasty_ wrote:Is there a deal for the 145+ as well?
If you take the deal, you get a savings of about $200 - $300 and you gain finger/nails. However you loose the extra head which is worth $500-$600. You also loose the 145+ option in case you wanted it.

If you go the regular route, you pay the full price of about $3000 or $3200 if you want finger/nails. However, you get a free head worth $500ish which is a major plus because it adds variety and order by itself can cost more. And also you retain all benefits of customizing every detail to your liking.

It's a huge dilema for me, because while i like the discount, my ideal beauty was a pettite blonde Ying model. I'm still debating if its worth it or not to pick the one for discount or get 2 for 1 for a little extra... im getting torn appart! 8O
This was pretty much exactly what I thought. Losing the customization options and 2nd head is really not worth a $300 discount.

I know the 2nd head might be a limited time offer.. but really, its the much better deal from DS right now. for an extra $300 you get whatever you want, 2nd head, making the two deals break even.. but you get to customize it however you like, and I think when it comes down to a $3000 buy, customization trumps saving 10% every time, even if your not interested in the 2nd head.

Ya know, I just realized, if heads from DS are $500 each, buying a DS right now is like getting a DS body for only $2000 since you get two heads for $3000, That is a smoking hot deal when you look at it that way. I sure as hell would have gone for it if I had looked at it that way.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

Now... the thing here is to try to convince them to honor the free head anyway.... then im placing a few orders today ;)

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

For me the extra head is all the rage, and I really wanted that.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

Mishka1965 wrote:For me the extra head is all the rage, and I really wanted that.

Mishka
it is quite a good deal to get an extra head since it adds variety... or good for people like me who cant decide between 2! :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

RiceMonsieur wrote:It's a huge dilema for me, because while i like the discount, my ideal beauty was a pettite blonde Ying model. I'm still debating if its worth it or not to pick the one for discount or get 2 for 1 for a little extra... im getting torn appart! 8O
For whoever's vacillating about this option or that, I'm sure that if any member here writes to Steven or John at DS and explain what you're considering and what you want, DS are very accommodating and will try to do their best for you. I read somewhere about someone wanting a variation of the special offer and finding that DS were willing to do it.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS