exdollofficial.com

USA Shipping question

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Brian545
Apprentice
Apprentice

USA Shipping question

Post by Brian545 »

Hi every one,

Just wondering if anyone who has ordered a doll in the USA from DS could tell me how long it takes to leave the Cincinnati Hub via DHL? Thank you all!

Sincerely,
Brian 545

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: USA Shipping question

Post by LaDollyVita »

My DS Doll received in March was not at the US-based international hub for more than a day. I can't remember if it was Cincinnati. Shouldn't take long.

Edit: Like Jiayi (posts next in this thread) my total wait from factory to doorstep was 5 days.

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

My total shipping time from China to the east coast of the USA was 5 days.
Jiayi

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Well, if it helps I posted the time frame for my order. I think they kinda screw up with the routing, and it seems that they may have unnecessarily sent it from CINCINNATI, OH to LOS ANGELES, CA back to CINCINNATI, OH. :(

Overall, the entire shipping time was only 5 days (from my perspective), so it wasn't that bad.

Day 1
---------------
19:58 - (Shipment picked up) DALIAN - CHINA, PEOPLES REPUBLIC

Day 2
---------------
02:39 - (Customs status updated) INCHEON OUTSKIRT OF SEOUL - KOREA
12:08 - (Customs status updated) CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
17:52 - (Transferred through Los Angeles GATEWAY - USA) LOS ANGELES GATEWAY, CA - USA

Day 3
---------------
04:04 - (Arrived at Sort Facility) CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
06:40 - (Shipment on hold) CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
09:39 - (Clearance processing complete) CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA

Day 4
---------------
05:02 - (Processed) CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
05:18 - (Departed Facility) CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA
xx-xx - (Arrived at local Facility) ...
xx-xx - (On hold due to snow storm) ...

Day 5
---------------
xx:xx - Delievered

Brian545
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Brian545 »

Thanks you guys I truly appreciate the responses.

Sincerely,

Brian 545

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

I'm glad I stumbled onto this thread. I've expanded my range of dolls to choose from for my first doll and wanted to consider DS, but honestly I was intimidated by the fact that they're in China. I was worried about delays, getting ripped off, poor quality, etc.

They don't have the same waiting times as other manufacturers I take it, no 8-16 weeks for your doll to arrive on your doorstep?
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Scratch wrote:I've expanded my range of dolls to choose from for my first doll and wanted to consider DS, but honestly I was intimidated by the fact that they're in China. I was worried about delays, getting ripped off, poor quality, etc. They don't have the same waiting times as other manufacturers I take it, no 8-16 weeks for your doll to arrive on your doorstep?
DS Doll is currently averaging about 5 weeks from order to delivery. If "poor quality" and "getting ripped off" are your major concerns, you can stop worrying. DS ranks extremely high on quality and is very reputable for purchasing and customer service. Then again, there aren't any Chinese manufacturers represented on TDF ripping people off. If they were, they wouldn't be allowed a presence here.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Scratch wrote:I'm glad I stumbled onto this thread. I've expanded my range of dolls to choose from for my first doll and wanted to consider DS, but honestly I was intimidated by the fact that they're in China. I was worried about delays, getting ripped off, poor quality, etc.

They don't have the same waiting times as other manufacturers I take it, no 8-16 weeks for your doll to arrive on your doorstep?
I ordered my DS doll on December 23rd, and I received her on January 22nd. This was in the middle of the holidays. DS has some brilliant logistics going on.

How's this for customer service?

Another member received a doll from DS. The carton was opened by someone (either customs or DHL personnel), and her nipple had been cut off (obviously the work of some perverted deviant (this kind of thing is VERY rare, BTW)). DS sent him a replacement body as a result. I'm not sure any other doll manufacturer would do this for a customer.

I've learned that I can trust DS to not only provide stellar service, but to do the right thing, and help as much as they possibly can.

If you order from DS, take my advice... use the crate option instead of the cardboard box. DHL seems to employ silverback apes for moving packages.

I'm going to be ordering my next DS doll in July. Still considering which body and head, because I WANT THEM ALL DAMMIT!!!! :silly:
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

LaDollyVita wrote:
Scratch wrote:I've expanded my range of dolls to choose from for my first doll and wanted to consider DS, but honestly I was intimidated by the fact that they're in China. I was worried about delays, getting ripped off, poor quality, etc. They don't have the same waiting times as other manufacturers I take it, no 8-16 weeks for your doll to arrive on your doorstep?
DS Doll is currently averaging about 5 weeks from order to delivery. If "poor quality" and "getting ripped off" are your major concerns, you can stop worrying. DS ranks extremely high on quality and is very reputable for purchasing and customer service. Then again, there aren't any Chinese manufacturers represented on TDF ripping people off. If they were, they wouldn't be allowed a presence here.
Agreed, Every story I have read about a DS doll being damaged in transit has ended with "DS sent me a new doll at no cost, And let me keep the old body!". They don't rip anyone off, DS customers are a very happy bunch, you will get your doll don't worry about a thing. Also, DS is run by Japanese IIRC.

DS are the highest quality you will find built in China hands down and definitely rival the quality of the North American dolls in the >$4000 range. The skeleton is definitely amazing and they are one of the very few manufacturers to show pictures of their skeleton for your inspection!

DS new soft silicone is apparently one of the softer silicones you will find on a doll too.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

campion
Ex-Member

Post by campion »

deadpringle wrote:I'm going to be ordering my next DS doll in July. Still considering which body and head, because I WANT THEM ALL DAMMIT!!!! :silly:
deadpringle is sure enough a fanatical DS exponent! Are they really that good? I'll probably take the plunge (ahem) at some point, though I'm inclined to devote my next doll budget to a 4woods. I know there is a lot of 4woods DNA in every DS Doll, but I kinda feel about 4woods the way deadpringle feels about DS.

Boy, these are some heady days if you're a guy that likes love dolls, aren't they!? Everywhere you look these manufacturers are creating artificial babes the beauty of which has never been seen or even imagined before.

Stand back! I don't know how hot these dolls are going to get... ;)

:glou:
"The customers are torn between needing someone and wanting to be alone at the same time, which has probably always been the name of that particular game."—William Gibson, 'Burning Chrome'

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

campion wrote:Boy, these are some heady days if you're a guy that likes love dolls, aren't they!?
I own a DS myself, and am on record exalting her skeleton above all others I've handled. They have a great product. Bear in mind we have a few posters that are not merely advocates or endorsers of DS Doll, they are evangelists, which is a different sort of category. Think of it like statistics... drop the outliers on both ends of the curve and pay the most attention to what happens in the middle, at least if you are looking for a balanced approach. That said, it's great to see some guys so utterly happy with their purchase. I'll drink to that!

:glou:

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

campion wrote:deadpringle is sure enough a fanatical DS exponent! Are they really that good?
Yes, it's true. I'm a DS fanboy. :)

But yes, IMHO, DS dolls are *that* good. May and Issy are my first dolls (technically two heads for one body). I've made mistakes with them, and initially, I was rougher with them than I should have been (I've learned to be more patient and gentle with them). At this point, considering everything I've put them through, the extent of the wear and tear is as follows:
--
1.) wiring for fingers has come apart from the knuckles for all fingers (because of mistakes I made while moving her)
2.) vaginal canal has slight tearing above and below the cavity (tearing hasn't become any worse as of yet)
3.) neck bolt was damaged in shipping, and has come loose about a month after she was delivered, but heads still attach and stay on snugly (though they are a bit wobbly) - this one was the fault of DHL, and not DS, and it was a result of using a carton instead of a crate, which was a bad choice in my case (I have plans for a mechanical solution I will implement in the future if necessary)
4.) right middle fingernail is missing (hardly noticeable)
5.) shoulder joints are now loose, as is her left hip joint
6.) slight tearing on soles of feet due to shoes (platform pumps) with high-friction soles (fixed with silicone adhesive and by using socks with all shoes)

None of these things has affected my ability to continue to use her how I want, and her silicone skin has remained flawless otherwise. The skeletal structure underneath is as sound as day one. No breakage or bending whatsoever. IIRC, DS uses stainless steel for their skeleton.
campion wrote:I'll probably take the plunge (ahem) at some point, though I'm inclined to devote my next doll budget to a 4woods. I know there is a lot of 4woods DNA in every DS Doll, but I kinda feel about 4woods the way deadpringle feels about DS.
Of course, you must go with your gut feeling. I very much like the 4woods line, but there's just something about the DS dolls that speak to me. Almost as if they're a bunch of ladies I always wanted in my youth, but could never find them before now. :)
campion wrote:Boy, these are some heady days if you're a guy that likes love dolls, aren't they!? Everywhere you look these manufacturers are creating artificial babes the beauty of which has never been seen or even imagined before.
I bet things will be *very* interesting 10 years from now my friend. :) DS is currently working on robotics, and they're serious about it. The idea that in 10 to 20 years that a doll like May or Issy might come walking up to me, sit down in my lap, hug and kiss me when I get home from work, and start fooling around with me is just... wow... that would be incredible.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

BobbyMcgee
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BobbyMcgee »

The five week average stated by LaDollyVita sounds pretty decent from order to fulfilment.

INFORMATIONS