exdollofficial.com

Stiff or loose joints on a DS Doll?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

BobbyMcgee
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Stiff or loose joints on a DS Doll?

Post by BobbyMcgee »

As a long time lurker first time poster I've always thought I'd want a loose joint doll. Skimming through this has me as undecided as when first discovering these were options.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

When one becomes older and more lazy, sex positions on one's side are comfortable and easy or simply intertwining with one's wife without sex. For this loose joints allow easy movement in bed and easy repositioning as one's wife might through the night intertwining in a different way. I have just got rid of a non-DS soft doll with whom I had arguments and frustrations but regret her departure as she was so loose jointed as to be my favourite to sleep with when my wife is absent.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

BobbyMcgee
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by BobbyMcgee »

Yeah, with no doll experience I had just imagined that a little give at the joints might make for a more realisitc experience in missionary or from behind. Hadn't Thought about that haremlover, but that is one more point weighing toward the loose joint side.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

BobbyMcgee wrote:that is one more point weighing toward the loose joint side.
The problem is that a doll with great photographic potential really comes to life unexpectedly. One starts off seeing these dolls very lustfully but then upon arrival they start to get into one's heart and one wants them to come to life. So photography becomes much more important than sex. So then a stiff jointed doll who becomes looser gradually over time satisfies many but it's still nice to have a bedroom doll. DS ladies are _so_ photographic that I favour them for photography and I was lucky in finding a good value second (fourth) hand PIB who in the absence of my departed TPE doll is currently charming me in bed. But I wish she was the new soft silicone . . . and certainly a loose jointed soft silicone DS would be a dream.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS