exdollofficial.com

Requesting Opinions On Possible Future DS Doll

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Rocket88

Re: Requesting Opinions On Possible Future DS Doll

Post by Rocket88 »

LaDollyVita wrote:
Rick_Deckard wrote:Simple, ethnic groups tends to have a preference in mating inside the same ethnic groups, this includes the concept of "desirable mates" and since we're talking about sex dolls...you may like it or not but that's undeniably the truth.
You think Doll Sweet will not consider making a larger doll because of ethnic group mating preferences? I would have accepted an answer about market economics not justifying the investment as you initially hinted, but nobody is questioning why Doll Sweet makes dolls catered to their home market.
Rick_Deckard wrote:I may be wrong, of course...
No, spot on. Your original post missed that we already agreed on this back on Page 1. Bear in mind that DS is not being criticized here, nor are their design choices being debated. Rocket88 and I are simply confirming that amongst Western men, at least, there is a growing demand for a larger doll from DS. It's a compliment to how nice a doll they already build! Now we just want a bigger one to match our "ethnic group mating preferences". ;-)
anataus wrote:if the 30 kg 158 doll were 168 tall, she should be 37-38 kg... uhm in my opinion DS made correct choices, of course you can not please everybody
I accept your point on the matter. You are implying that more DS customers likely care about weight, than who care about a Western sized doll. No argument from me there. All my discourse in this thread is to say that I would purchase a heavier doll that was sized to my preferences. So would Rocket88. We aren't arguing that DS made bad choices, or that they shouldn't cater to the Asian market. Some of us just want another DS option. Cut us some slack! :wink:
anataus wrote:I would like to have 25 year old girl faces.
I too wish they had more options in the 25-28 year old range. The recent mature heads they produced were markedly older than I was hoping.
LaDollyVita,
Excellent......Everything very, very well said........

Rocket88
It's Only Rock And Roll, But I like It.........

Take a moment to visit:
Kylie's Drum Playing Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61490
Kylie's Guitar Fondling Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61269

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

LaDollyVita wrote: I too wish they had more options in the 25-28 year old range. The recent mature heads they produced were markedly older than I was hoping.
Yes - I think that is important. However it was a bold step and the enthusiasm with which they have been greeted might be encouragement for something in between as you say.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

haremlover wrote:
LaDollyVita wrote: I too wish they had more options in the 25-28 year old range. The recent mature heads they produced were markedly older than I was hoping.
Yes - I think that is important. However it was a bold step and the enthusiasm with which they have been greeted might be encouragement for something in between as you say.

Best wishes

Harem
Indeed. The Serena head is a very strong contender for my next purchase. I'm anxious to see what she can teach me. :twisted:
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Rick_Deckard »

LaDollyVita wrote:Rocket88 and I are simply confirming that amongst Western men, at least, there is a growing demand for a larger doll from DS. It's a compliment to how nice a doll they already build! Now we just want a bigger one to match our "ethnic group mating preferences". ;-).
Good luck in your quest... :wink:
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

anataus

Post by anataus »

I accept your point on the matter. You are implying that more DS customers likely care about weight, than who care about a Western sized doll. No argument from me there. All my discourse in this thread is to say that I would purchase a heavier doll that was sized to my preferences. So would Rocket88. We aren't arguing that DS made bad choices, or that they shouldn't cater to the Asian market. Some of us just want another DS option. Cut us some slack! :wink:
Well I was not arguing about yours and Rocket88 tastes
I was just trying to explain why, in my opinion, DS made such choices for their catalogue

It has nothing to do with western or eastern countries it is simply marketing

All dolls of other brands with a volouptos body are small, take for example Ruby 13 ( 1.51 mt ) or the new Maid Fong (1.57 )
Also RD have chosen small girl for the 3 new wicked dolls ( 1.60 or less ), yet their weight is about 37 kg

I said that the DS 1.58 would weight abt 37 kg if 1.68 mt tall, probably I was wrong , her weight would exceed 40 kg

You say, well I dont care...the point is the most people do :)

No company invest money in a project which is likely to lose money

I am afraid DS will not cut you some slack :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

anataus wrote: No company invest money in a project which is likely to lose money
Were they available I'd buy shares in this one

I think one can go a long way to find any other that looks so real. Perhaps it's not in a physicality but what these dolls do . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

haremlover wrote:Perhaps it's not in a physicality but what these dolls do . . .
I know we debate things from time to time, but other times, like now, I agree with you completely.

Chronos
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chronos »

DS used to have a 158cm full figure curvy model, I think Haremlover still has it. I'd like to see a similar choice that is slim, full figured, curvy and athletic all at once. When I gaze at her I see all of those traits but no single one out of proportion to the rest. Going all out on the definition. An extreme cartoon body. 160-165cm (5'3"-5'5") Something like this:
Dejah_Thoris_painted_by_rvbhal.jpg
Dejah_Thoris_painted_by_rvbhal.jpg (140.95 KiB) Viewed 1269 times
princessofmars8.jpg
princessofmars8.jpg (96.04 KiB) Viewed 1269 times
JUSKO_STATUE_Preview_by_JoeJusko.jpg
JUSKO_STATUE_Preview_by_JoeJusko.jpg (132.92 KiB) Viewed 1269 times
artofdejahthoriscoverc.jpg
artofdejahthoriscoverc.jpg (328.19 KiB) Viewed 1269 times
ArtofDejahThoris06.jpg
ArtofDejahThoris06.jpg (684.84 KiB) Viewed 1269 times

DS' 145cm and RD2's body A and D come close to this ideal!

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

Some thoughts.....

First off,
I am extremely pleased with the 160 plus purchase I made. Those who have purchased a DS doll and are awaiting arrival have no reason for second thoughts whatsoever if you are reading this thread and wondering if you made a good choice. You have made a good choice and you will certainly be very happy. For anyone considering a doll purchase, I highly recommend a DS doll. Though I have the 160 plus, I know that any doll you may be interested in would be an excellent choice.
The sex experience is really, REALLY satisfying.
Photographing her is a lot of fun.
Having her sitting or lying next to you is comforting and just nice.
Buying outfits for her and dressing her up in a way that pleases you is stimulating also.
It's all good.

Now.....
For a moment, let's put photography in a box, set it aside and don't open it.
Let's put the amazing abilities of the skeleton aside.
Let put all artistic intentions aside.
Let's put companionship in a box momentarily.

I believe that the overwhelming majority of guys who are able and willing to buy a silicone doll chose their doll primarily based on two simple things:
1. Cost
2. Is she pleasing to my eyes and will she be hot in bed.

Keep in mind what I said a moment ago about how happy I am with my doll.
Having said that,
I had previously bought a mannequin that I cut out a hole and inserted a fleshlight into.
The sex experience was actually pretty darn good.
I think the main reason it was good was because it was easy for me to see her as a young WOMAN.
I never for a second thought about the mannequin being too young. Proportionally she was "right"....
With my DS doll, I have to sometimes overcome the thought of "ok baby, you just look like you're young, young, but you're really 26 years old".
It doesn't weird me out or anything, I'm just saying it presents more of an effort.

I didn't realize it at first, but LaDollyVita is right. It's not about the height. Put that in a box also.
It's not Asian faces vs western faces either.

I'm in pretty good shape, but I'm not some huge framed American who wants a huge framed western only looking doll gal.

DS: Just add one doll that's around 160ish tall, that has a hot, larger frame, and looks to be around mid to late twenties in age.

Please and thank you,

Rocket88

Take a moment to visit:
Kylie's Drum Playing Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61490
Kylie's Guitar Fondling Thread: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=61269

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Chronos wrote:DS used to have a 158cm full figure curvy model, I think Haremlover still has it.
:-)

I have two - Chloé and Aira and they have fun written all over them.

The 160plus or 161 replaced her in the DS production but the newer model is very nearly exactly the same other than a little refinement of detail, ribs, stomach, collar bone detailing and here's one of Stef's photos comparing Chloé with the new model:

They are very similar so if anyone finds Chloé attractive then the new model is no less so.
Rocket88 wrote:Some thoughts.....
. . .

With my DS doll, I have to sometimes overcome the thought of "ok baby, you just look like you're young, young, but you're really 26 years old".
It doesn't weird me out or anything, I'm just saying it presents more of an effort.

I didn't realize it at first, but LaDollyVita is right. It's not about the height. Put that in a box also. . . . It's not Asian faces vs western faces either.

I'm in pretty good shape, but I'm not some huge framed American who wants a huge framed western only looking doll gal.

DS: Just add one doll that's around 160ish tall, that has a hot, larger frame, and looks to be around mid to late twenties in age.
There has been discussion about size - and if ladies were all significantly large there would not be such a demand and fashion for high heel shoes . . . Put that aside, certainly DS Sandy face doesn't look terribly young to me but I think you are significantly on track saying that there is room for a face or two that's clearly in her early 30s, between the early 20s of current DS faces and the late 40s of the two older ones.

As far as figure is concerned, the new 158plus
seems to satisfy a leaning towards that large but hot frame . . . It will be nice to see more photos of this lady.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Rocket88

Post by Rocket88 »

Hello Chronos,

A larger version body such as this would be great.....
Thanks for the reply.....

Hi Harem,

Thanks for the photos,

It's a curious thing.
I look at some of the photos I took of my Kylie and she looks sort of similar to what I'm asking for, but when I look at her with my own eyes in real time, she can look a little small.
Example: "Buns-Up kneeling" (Thank you Frank Zappa) doggie position, her bum and waist can seem too young and tiny.

I guess the camera can unintentionally induce a little trickery on the perception of her.
Maybe no great surprise to photographers who are aware of such things, but being new to photography, it's surprising to me the difference between photograph and reality.....

Rocket88

Take a moment to visit:

INFORMATIONS