exdollofficial.com

How's this for customer service?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

How's this for customer service?

Post by deadpringle »

So, this morning, I accidentally tore my insert while removing it from May. I was a bit bummed, but hey, things happen.

So, when I got home from work, I attempted to order 2 145cm inserts, but alas, the site appears to not like any of my browsers for some reason.

Then, I sent an E-mail to John at DS. He responded to my E-mail in approximately 31 minutes, and completed my order for me. Not only that, but he gave me the second insert gratis!

This is why I am and will continue to be a DS customer. Which will bring me to my next post which will be up in a short while...

EDIT: I'm going to see if I can repair the torn insert with silicone adhesive, but if I can't, no biggie.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: How's this for customer service?

Post by DarkOne »

Man, I can't wait to become a customer of DS. Shut up and take my money!.. oh right I don't have the money yet... Back to the coal mines for me.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

..and yes, a little black lung is no biggie when you get a doll THAT HOT!!

:haha4:
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

As a DS Doll customer, I can attest that DS is like this with all their customers. They are very good with customer service and treat you the very best. :D

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Sure that John at DS would like to know of your positive feedback. It is good to know that "the customer is always right" or better yet.... "service after the sale".

It is awesome to hear positive feedbacks. This post is one reason TDF is so informative.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's for this sort of reason that I have been able to enthuse wholeheartedly about DS in the specific knowledge of how they make people's lives happier and do so with cheerful delight in doing so. They set a standard of excellence in all ways.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

I can't say enough good things about the DS email responses and customer service......John has given me perks on several occasions.
Jiayi

Brian545
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Brian545 »

I can totally agree with all of you about DS and John in particular, he is helpful in every way, I just ordered a stand, but before placing my order, he emailed me to suggest that it was possible to build my own. Who does that! Most people would just send the bill to get the sale. It gave me even more reason to give him the sale! Before it shipped out I had an idea to see if he could include 3 neck bolts to make a board for my 3 spare heads and he included it in the box at no extra charge!! I will always sing praises about John and DS Doll.

INFORMATIONS