exdollofficial.com

clothes size for 168cm body size

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

clothes size for 168cm body size

Post by Jason1978 »

I was just wondering if anyone here knows like what size of a bra the 168cm DS body size will wear? And what size underwear it will wear? And what size shoes, dress, I think that's all, I need to know. I'm not ordering them ahead of getting the doll, but the day I get her, I will need to know these things, because I will not want her sitting around naked for very long at all. Oh I am in the United States, so I will need to know American size clothing for the doll.
Thanks for any replies in advance.

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: clothes size for 168cm body size

Post by jiayi »

Hi Jason,
Sasha, my DS standard 168, wears a womens dress size xs, womens shoe size of 2/3 and a bra size of 32a. I just bought some elastic waistband athletic shorts size 14/16 and a S size T-shirt. The T-shirt is a bit large, but easy to get on with the head off. Shorts can be hard to fit without the waistband, as her hips ar 31.5" but her waist is 22.25". I had to customize her denim shorts for the last photo challenge. :) Stretch top type dresses fit the best.
PS. I buy nearly everything at Walmart.
Jiayi

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

thank you jiayi, I think I will do my shopping at wal mart too, as that's the closest store for me. I will write this down for when I get the doll. I do not want her to be naked for long! I think that would be a little cruel for some reason.

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

Jason, congratulations!

Regarding shoes...

Assuming you are in the United States, women size 3 or kids size 1. The biggest challenge you will have is finding women's size 3 shoes. Size 5 is the minimum carried by most stores. Even finding size 3 online will be incredibly difficult. You will have the best luck looking for this size on eBay, or at least that is where I found success. Kids size 1 you can obtain much more easily in department stores and online. Don't be afraid to shop for kids size 1 shoes either, some of them are nicely designed and don't look like a child's shoe.

Regarding clothes...

The best fitting shirts, blouses, and jackets that Ayumi has are sized PP and PS. The "P" stands for petite, as you likely guessed. Women's clothes seem to come in three general categories, petite, regular, and plus sized. You will find the best fits in the petite section. I don't know if Walmart has a section for petite women, as I haven't shopped for Ayumi there. As was pointed out by Jiayi, women's XS can be purchased too, though I wouldn't pick that unless petite sizes were unavailable.

Ayumi has a nice black pencil skirt that fits pretty well and is sized 2P. Again, the "P" being petite. It's still a tad loose at the waist, but sits on her hips just fine for its purposes. The hip to waist ratio on dolls is almost always unnatural compared to real women. The bottom line is that if you are going to shop for pants and skirts, even the petite sizes are no guarantee of a great fit. The best fitting shorts that Ayumi owns are actually purchased from the girls section (not juniors, but girls) and are size 12. I haven't bought her jeans yet, but when I do they will likely be girls size 12. Even at this size the waist might need to be tailored slightly for optimal fit, but going lower in size will be a challenge to get over her hips.

For intimates and underwear, women's XS works well. For bras, Ayumi uses one of Rachel's 32B bras that does the job, but the cup size is technically too big. 32A is better for the standard 168cm doll, as Jiayi's Sasha is using. Bras are pretty forgiving as they can be adjusted greatly with straps and at the band. 32B is the most common smallest size you will find, even online, and it will work just fine if you can't find a 32A.

Good luck! :glou:

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

Shoe and clothing sizes can become confusing especially when 2 items the same size on the label appear to actually be different. I have found when shopping in a real shop(not online) I take a tape measure with me especially for shoes. As I know the length from the tip of her big toe to the back of her ankle I can measure the inside of a shoe to get the right fit. Most shops will replace a size up or down if I get it wrong.

With clothing it's pretty much the same. I have measured her breast, waist, hip and thigh so measuring skirts, jeans and tops flat is half the measurement you require. Doing this you can also measure how much stretch there is in the fabric.

I used this method to get this outfit for Nikki. Jeans, top and boots.
Nikki and Mitsy 2_431 TDF.JPG
Nikki and Mitsy 2_431 TDF.JPG (577.63 KiB) Viewed 1054 times
Top is girl's 9, jeans girl's 12, boots woman's 2 (all AUS sizes as I live Down Under)

I have bought skirts as small as girl's 6. Sexy clothing is generally not available in the girl's dept so buying a skirt way too small actually works well. That's where the stretch or the fabric comes in handy. A girl may have a similar waist but your doll will have a much bigger butt as she is shaped to depict a woman.

My Nikki is a 168+ but this method should work for any doll

DM

INFORMATIONS