exdollofficial.com

Plastic / Waxy Look of DS Dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

How Do You Feel About the DS Doll Plastic/Waxy Look?

I like the look, it's part of the charm
20%
It see, it but it doesn't bother me
24%
It bothers me, but other qualities won me over
24%
I cover it up with layers and layers of powder
No votes
I won't buy a DS Doll till they fix this
28%
Hump? What hump?
4%

Total votes: 25

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Plastic / Waxy Look of DS Dolls

Post by haremlover »

campion wrote:
haremlover wrote:As far as your next is concerned, 158+ is really built for ;-) - go for no finger wires, no finger nails and loose joints . . .
Man I am really on the fence about these kinds of options. Loose joints sound great, if for no other reason than to pull her atop you for girl-on-top,
This thread is erring way off topic . . . but . . . it's really clearly about choices that you're enquiring.

I have just parted from a TPE doll who I regret losing for the singular reason that her joints were so loose that she moved with me during sleep and without effort could be moved to echo the sort of shapes my wife would adopt when with me. For that reason as a bedroom doll I'd recommend loose joints. For photography, active sex, then standard stiff joints are great, and photography makes finger wires and nails come into their own.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

campion wrote:
haremlover wrote:As far as your next is concerned, 158+ is really built for ;-) - go for no finger wires, no finger nails and loose joints . . .
Man I am really on the fence about these kinds of options. Loose joints sound great, if for no other reason than to pull her atop you for girl-on-top, but I've heard people argue that they find the inability of the doll to hold any pose at all to be a hassle during sex. No finger nails or wires makes sense too, but my TPE has nearly no wires (so thin as to be negligible) and I don't like the rubbery, unnatural way her fingers vibrate. This is why we end up with harems, isn't it? ;)
Sure, But I also hate having to straighten my TPE's fingers all the time due to ultra thin wires, and everyone who has thicker wires, well instead of straightening fingers they are fixing finger pokes!

Maybe something like an ultra thin (fingerless?) glove with armature wires sewn in would be a much better option for some people?

Or maybe just some sort of palm glove with really thin, clear rubber bands to secure the fingers to it? (For photography?)

No finger pokes, can take it off and replace it if the wires ever snap, get floppy fingers without it, stiff ones with it.

I have also wondered how well bluetak or other reusable adhesives could be used to simulate finger wires for holding objects in photos.

HaremLover: you have some dolls with no finger wires IIRC right?
Could you try to see if bluetak can be used to secure her fingers to say, a beer can or similar object? Or if sticks to silicone at all?

I mean I assume she won't be able to lift the object (*maybe* something as light as an empty beer can) with just bluetak as her hand would get all deformed from the weight, but if the bluetak could at least keep the fingers in contact with the object, I think it could replace finger wires for those who just want to take the occasional picture of their doll gripping objects or with bent fingers.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Don't worry - DS fingers with wires behave themselves. Common TPE doll finger wires are a pain but DS are much more refined. You'll find photos of Chloé without finger wires gripping a cup of coffee at the beach restaurant on page 6 or 7 of her Day in the life of a Doll story.

Finger wires enable the girls to point, however

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

haremlover wrote:Don't worry - DS fingers with wires behave themselves. Common TPE doll finger wires are a pain but DS are much more refined. You'll find photos of Chloé without finger wires gripping a cup of coffee at the beach restaurant on page 6 or 7 of her Day in the life of a Doll story.
Finger wires enable the girls to point, however
Best wishes
Harem
How did you do that photo?
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Finger through the handle and the hand wraps around quite naturally, and supported by the other hand.

Even here
pointing was achieved simply by bending fingers under the hand, and the crossed fingers of the other hand was intentional. She was crossing them because she'd learned where we were on the map and as a doll didn't want to be found to be brainless were she to be pointing to the wrong place. :haha4:

So for a bedroom doll, no fingerwires and no fingernails is great and there are tricks one can get up to that still enable some hand posing in the right circumstances.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Example for finger wires
DollSweet 145 Body
DollSweet 145 Body
2015-05-24_0046.jpg (320.37 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

haremlover wrote:
deadpringle wrote:But if you look at my avatar, this is the best way to acheive the missionary position with a DS doll - legs bent (ie: as if she is going to sit), gently spread outward (with pressure on the knees, never on the ankles!), and if necessary, gently bent backwards a little more. You can then bend her at the torso to angle the vagina upwards, or more horizontally, depending upon one's personal preference.
Yes - legs up like that are the best way and indeed with other dolls too.
Pretty much the best missionary position in real life too, imo. I've always thought a girl flat on her back with her legs spread flat out gives the impression of lack of interest. Knees up feet in the air or legs wrapped around you is ideal to me for missionary, and it's good to see that dolls are capable of that! :lol:
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

Scratch wrote:
haremlover wrote:
deadpringle wrote:But if you look at my avatar, this is the best way to acheive the missionary position with a DS doll - legs bent (ie: as if she is going to sit), gently spread outward (with pressure on the knees, never on the ankles!), and if necessary, gently bent backwards a little more. You can then bend her at the torso to angle the vagina upwards, or more horizontally, depending upon one's personal preference.
Yes - legs up like that are the best way and indeed with other dolls too.
Pretty much the best missionary position in real life too, imo. I've always thought a girl flat on her back with her legs spread flat out gives the impression of lack of interest. Knees up feet in the air or legs wrapped around you is ideal to me for missionary, and it's good to see that dolls are capable of that! :lol:
This is a very good point Scratch. When you compare the two positions, the latter really does seem to feel more inviting.

On a DS doll in particular, having the legs up, with the calves rotated upwards also relieves stress on the lower part of the vaginal canal, which is another reason why I prefer missionary in this style.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Staraway
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Staraway »

I like the woman on top facing back.
;-P( | )q-;

Dreams are where life goes to die
Life is where dreams go to die

Begog
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Begog »

I like what Scratch described. My RD2 excels at that. Kwench can pretty much lick her ankles.

INFORMATIONS