exdollofficial.com

I'm seeking advice for my second DS doll purchase.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

I'm seeking advice for my second DS doll purchase.

Post by deadpringle »

Hey guys!

I'm taking this week off of work, and so I'm going to use this time to mull over my next DS purchase. Currently, I'm leaning towards the following choices:
--
Dark skin tone - I think I'm settled on this, because I would love to have a dark beauty in my little home brothel), and Nova-I's Mikayla and Sarah are stunning beyond words.
158cm+, 160cm+ and 168cm+ - man I am having such a hard time with this one. I will be looking to all of you for opinions. Problem is, I love each of these bodies. :P Of course the one I pick will have big boobies, as this is a must for me. :)
Heads: Serena, Kayla, Thera, Kathy, Penny, Fleur - again, so tough to choose!
Hands: with nails - no bones this time around - I really don't photograph my dolls that much, and when I do, they are usually in sexual reclining poses.
Tight joints.
Brunette or blonde hair - I think both would look hot on a dark-skinned doll

The doll will mostly be used for sex and cuddling, with a few occasions for photography, just like May and Issy.

Here is what I would love from all of you - opinions, lots and lots of opinions.

Plus, I would love to see any recent photos any of you have which match these parameters, particularly with dark skin. Nova-I's photos were very helpful, however, I would love to see any dark skin photos with the other heads in my list.

In particular, I would like to know if any of you notice any functional differences between these three different doll bodies that influenced your purchases.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

dustknight

Re: I'm seeking advice for my second DS doll purchase.

Post by dustknight »

deadpringle wrote:Hey guys!

I'm taking this week off of work, and so I'm going to use this time to mull over my next DS purchase. Currently, I'm leaning towards the following choices:
--
Dark skin tone - I think I'm settled on this, because I would love to have a dark beauty in my little home brothel), and Nova-I's Mikayla and Sarah are stunning beyond words.
158cm+, 160cm+ and 168cm+ - man I am having such a hard time with this one. I will be looking to all of you for opinions. Problem is, I love each of these bodies. :P Of course the one I pick will have big boobies, as this is a must for me. :)
Heads: Serena, Kayla, Thera, Kathy, Penny, Fleur - again, so tough to choose!
Hands: with nails - no bones this time around - I really don't photograph my dolls that much, and when I do, they are usually in sexual reclining poses.
Tight joints.
Brunette or blonde hair - I think both would look hot on a dark-skinned doll

The doll will mostly be used for sex and cuddling, with a few occasions for photography, just like May and Issy.

Here is what I would love from all of you - opinions, lots and lots of opinions.

Plus, I would love to see any recent photos any of you have which match these parameters, particularly with dark skin. Nova-I's photos were very helpful, however, I would love to see any dark skin photos with the other heads in my list.

In particular, I would like to know if any of you notice any functional differences between these three different doll bodies that influenced your purchases.
Hey deadpringle, even though I do not own a doll with the dark skin tone, whenever I think of the dark skin tone from DS, I think of the Dark Elf that they have in their gallery: http://dsdoll.us/galleria/168plus/darkelf/index.html

I think she looks amazing, it's the 168+ body with the Samantha head.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

dustknight wrote:whenever I think of the dark skin tone from DS, I think of the Dark Elf that they have in their gallery: http://dsdoll.us/galleria/168plus/darkelf/index.html

But isn't your 158plus queen of cuddlability and sex?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

dustknight wrote:Hey deadpringle, even though I do not own a doll with the dark skin tone, whenever I think of the dark skin tone from DS, I think of the Dark Elf that they have in their gallery: http://dsdoll.us/galleria/168plus/darkelf/index.html

Hi dustknight,

I'm not really into the whole "elf" thing, but the 168cm body is absolutely gorgeous. I feel like I'm presented with an impossible decision to make.

Your avatar appears to be from pictures I saw of the Penny head on a DS 158 body. Is this your doll? If so, can you tell me what you think about the 158 overall? I love the plump features on it, and the pictures of the Penny head on this body at the DS site are intoxicating. Harem has expressed that he really likes this form, and while I greatly value his opinion on DS dolls, I would like to hear from everyone who has a DS doll body/head that I don't have yet.

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

haremlover wrote:But isn't your 158plus queen of cuddlability and sex?
It sure appears that way in the photos. Can you elaborate on this for me a bit more Harem? What is it about the 158 style in your opinion that makes it a best fit for cuddling and sex vs. the 160 or 168? It's obviously a bit more plump than the others (which I love), but is there some other characteristic which is not apparent in the photos?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's simply that in the new soft silicone formulation the slightly more common shape rather than fantasy hourglass waist gives more of more of softness to be next to. The downside is weight, and if that is important the 160 has my choice.

The upper side of the 168 legs are thinner than they might be when laying on top of her, but she's a wonderful photographic model and a joy to work with. The requirements of the two are not always compatible.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

haremlover wrote:It's simply that in the new soft silicone formulation the slightly more common shape rather than fantasy hourglass waist gives more of more of softness to be next to. The downside is weight, and if that is important the 160 has my choice.

The upper side of the 168 legs are thinner than they might be when laying on top of her, but she's a wonderful photographic model and a joy to work with. The requirements of the two are not always compatible.

Best wishes

Harem
It sounds like I'm really going to want to look at either the 158 or 160, since for me, sex and cuddling are priority. The other factors are minor at best.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

deadpringle wrote: Hi dustknight,

I'm not really into the whole "elf" thing, but the 168cm body is absolutely gorgeous. I feel like I'm presented with an impossible decision to make.
Yup, understandable... just to me that I can't picture any other heads in dark skin tone. I think DS should have some more on their gallery. :) ... Nova-I (I believe) and von Shredhead have other really good pictures of dolls with dark skin tone.
Your avatar appears to be from pictures I saw of the Penny head on a DS 158 body. Is this your doll? If so, can you tell me what you think about the 158 overall? I love the plump features on it, and the pictures of the Penny head on this body at the DS site are intoxicating. Harem has expressed that he really likes this form, and while I greatly value his opinion on DS dolls, I would like to hear from everyone who has a DS doll body/head that I don't have yet.
Yeah, my avatar is the picture of the 158+ from DS that I own. It's my first and only doll, so I would not be able to compare with other body types from DS. But I can say that she is really amazing/fantastic/etc. I suppose she is a more fuller body type than the other DS dolls, but for some reason I do not see her as chubby as some in other threads would describe her. And yeah, for me the Penny gallery on the DS site was one of my main driving points. :D

In all, my ultimate decision was still fluctuating in indecisiveness, as I thought the 145/145+/158+/168+ looked really great and wished I owned all of them.

But as you mentioned, that you were looking for a dark skin tone body type, and not sure how it will look on a 158+. I am sure though, that regardless of skin tone, the 158+ will feel just as great.

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

haremlover wrote:
dustknight wrote:whenever I think of the dark skin tone from DS, I think of the Dark Elf that they have in their gallery: http://dsdoll.us/galleria/168plus/darkelf/index.html

But isn't your 158plus queen of cuddlability and sex?

Best wishes

Harem
Hey Harem, she is! :D ... but my response was based on deadpringle's point of "Dark skin tone - I think I'm settled on this". I haven't seen pictures of a dark skin 158+, but the 168+ Dark Elf gallery on DS was another option I was considering before I placed my 158+ order. :)

Also, I didn't want to sound too biased with the 158+ (but considering how great she is, I should be... :D).

INFORMATIONS