exdollofficial.com

Bigger boobs than 145-plus?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Mountaines

Bigger boobs than 145-plus?

Post by Mountaines »

Manufacturer: Do you have any plans to make a doll with bigger boobs than the 145-plus?

I think that shape is great, if you could somehow make a slightly bustier and/or larger doll overall.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Bigger boobs than 145-plus?

Post by Tybalt »

Any way DS can make a 125cm with those same big tits? It will look so big on that small body.

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

I learned a lesson about perceived versus actual breast size with my former Ruby 13.
In pictures, even being a large bosom fan, I thought hers looked a bit large, even for MY taste. I find that on most girls, anything above a DD requires a certain frame size and clothing to be appealing.
However, when I received Ruby, though quite ample, I didn't find her breasts excessively large.
I have the same opinion about the DS 145+ doll. In pictures, I really would prefer slightly smaller, or perhaps just more rounded profile for her breasts. I wish someone living near me (east central Florida) had one I could see in person.
With the Kayla face, the right wig, makeup and clothing, AND their new soft silicone, she would be hard to resist!
Finding universal agreement on "optimum" breast size is a bridge too far.
T'Bolt

anataus

Post by anataus »

Thndrrbolt wrote:I learned a lesson about perceived versus actual breast size with my former Ruby 13.
Hi Thndrrbolt

I use this occasion
You are experienced both with Ruby13 and DS dolls
Does Ruby13 move in bed , really more natural , thanks to her "sex" oriented skeleton, than DS dolls with a technological advanced but general purpose skeleton ?

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

Anataus,
I have NO experience yet with the DS dolls. I'm still in the "investigating" stage with them.
I CAN tell you that Ruby's spine, arms and legs allows her to move with you VERY well.
My favorite positions with her were:
1. Missionary. I tied her wrists together with a scarf, and slipped her arms over my neck. Then, I laid her lower legs over mine, and I swear, It felt JUST like a RG lovingly holding you while her magic vag drains your tanks! :-)
2. With me seated in an armless chair, having her sit on my lap, facing me with her legs spread outside mine.
I was surprised how easily she moved in this position, considering her size and weight. This position also put her face right at my level for some affection, and let those famous boobies bounce against my chest.
I'm sure you can't go wrong with either company, but that's my report on Ruby.
T'Bolt

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

thread title got me here.

carry on. :mrgreen:

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

realdolladdictus

Post by realdolladdictus »

+1 and no answer from manufacturers?

coleridge

Post by coleridge »

Thndrrbolt wrote:Finding universal agreement on "optimum" breast size is a bridge too far.
T'Bolt
Agreed - and I don't think you're going to get agreement on optimum shape either. For me very large breasts have to a be bit elongated or ellipsoidal. If they're too spherical they look like implants, which I find a turn-off.
Debbie's Instagram album | Phicen Mid bust Pale PLLB2014-S01 | Now snoozing in a bottom drawer somewhere
Beca's Instagram album | YD155 JinSan#44 | Sold 2015 - sent to Coventry
Pippa's Twitter account | WM163 #15 | Sold 2014 - spent some time with Harem, then an architect, then went her own way ..
Rebecca Millington's Flickr | EVO2 body Bobi head | Rebecca is one of my 3 Second Life avatars. The others are Sophie & Emma.

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Mountaines wrote:Manufacturer: Do you have any plans to make a doll with bigger boobs than the 145-plus?

I think that shape is great, if you could somehow make a slightly bustier and/or larger doll overall.

Thank you for your interest in our dolls.
the 145plus body is with largest breast doll in all of our products.

we use banana take a breast function video on our website, it may reference.
http://www.dsdoll.us/help.html?page=dolls

maybe we will build some doll with more bigger boobs in future,
but we don't have plan make other doll with more bigger breast in this year.
because even the 145plus body is hard find clothes fit this body.
also, more larger breasts will affect the appearance of the ratio.

INFORMATIONS