exdollofficial.com

A Chinese tale of spies and execution. Kayla triumphs

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

A Chinese tale of spies and execution. Kayla triumphs

Post by haremlover »

On http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570 there is a genius story commemorating 70 years since the end of World War 2 and for me it's so creative as to be worthy of repetition here, even with the translation of Chinese into Googlish.

Best wishes

Harem

In deciphering the Googlish, Bridge Fog refers, I think to Steven at DS as the Big Man of the Chinese forum. OT I think refers to Orient. Perhaps if anyone might translate from Chinese better it would be great.

- - - - - -

70th anniversary of World War gift!

Episode playback:

Guojun female spy Amanda is my original underground party, defected to the enemy rear. In fitting with the spy, he was executed me underground. So Amanda in the end is that? Why would she defected to the enemy it? Let us slowly come!

Amanda Resistance War is a lively and female college students, her boyfriend Oscar underground party. Students have a girlfriends called Kayla, also a passionate girl.

Her young son is progress, and actively participate in the anti-Japanese activities under the influence of the little gold. Later, Amanda also secretly joined the underground, came to Guangdong, Guangdong has become a member of the underground organization of the code JM. JM responsible person called turtle, Amanda's number is 142. And Kayla joined the KMT, go to Dalian. DS has become the code of Dalian KMT members, DS Leader called bridge fog, Kayla numbered 158.

Later, Amanda delegated by the turtles, through the relationship between the KMT Dalian Kayla sneak inside, but her true identity no one knows. Until one day, he came a mysterious phone call, so she went to a house in Dalian met a person that will have an unexpected surprise! Who could that be?

The owner is a bath house, Amanda sitting on a chair, waiting anxiously.

After a long time, small Qianshu show the body, put a leg into the back of a chair. How not to do?

Suddenly, a slender woman passing back from the window, Amanda hurriedly put down her legs. That same good figure to make Amanda feel familiar, who is she?

Woman slowly turned toward Amanda smiled.

"Teacher!" Amanda exclaimed. This person is the teacher Amanda Ma gifted college. Although not very young, but lingering charm.

Her true identity, is a member of the Japanese Kwantung Army intelligence organization code OT, directly led by Kawashima. Ma later gifted with Kawashima became best friends, and instruction by Kawashima DS bridge approaching fog. Bridge fog tempted, hemp excellent and gradually developed into lovers. Until the war, Kawashima was sentenced to death. The gifted Ma Bridge because of fog asylum, not exposed, still lurking in Dalian and determined to avenge Kawashima!

OT Japan has long conducted a follow-up survey of Amanda, eventually seized the dual identity Amanda. Ma will be assigned to ask her to come to excellent use. Ma excellent means of teacher-student relationship to money and study abroad as bait, let Amanda for her collection of both contact Fig.

Amanda was finally moved to get both sides of the information through the little gold and Kayla. After succeeding, he tried and hemp excellent joint, only to be spotted Oscar, after a fierce ideological struggle, Oscar was reported turtles. Turtles make Oscar avoidance, personally executed Amanda.

And find my party contact map (?photo) from the boots in the underground, it did not continue the search to find her body.

The KMT still hidden in FIG contact Amanda at the corpse of privacy, was not found. So, this important information was missing whereabouts do? Let us look at the next set of decomposition!

Description:
1, the story is completely fictitious and any similarity is purely coincidental!
2, the first episode is no DS doll, it is not in this issue, you can go to the net or entity baby doll paste it see. Soil also potential kun is my name in the Baidu Post Bar.
3, this series is only in the physical network and baby doll it serialized, independent of other posted to this author.

Annex: DS Mature vulture excellent reviews Ma Ma excellent homemade doll is the first vulture Mature, my body is close to the new 158P Mature, unworthy of this first try, really a little pity. Another important consideration is that I have a girl Amanda, Kayla beauty, coupled with excellent linen Mature, women of all ages on all the. You can freely exchange the taste, but also a very pleasant thing! So, I have the honor to become the first domestic-made Cougar head carved users.

Pros: Realistic This is probably the most realistic doll head, because it is too general! Not a little surreal. Coupled with real Molded most realistic new 158P body feels very natural and realistic. It is simply a living ordinary woman!

Disadvantages:
1, the color value is not high Cougar can also be beautiful, it is not contradictory. However, the value of Ma Yan and other DS excellent vulture compared the difference a great distance.
2, older Mature women should not be equal to the old, it is very contradictory! Ma excellent feeling from the age should be 40-year-old woman, Mature minds of most people should be twenty seventy-eight to thirty five or six of the way, I am surprised that this vulture age Why not prioritize it? If you remove the bags under the eyes and crow's feet may be better. Maybe someone can accept her sister, but few people can accept aunt! Sexy mature women will increase, but extremes meet. As the fruit, the more mature the more sweet, but over cooked, the taste had changed. Although not smug, but whether this first attempt is successful, DS courage and pioneering spirit are worthy of recognition!

Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: A Chinese tale of spies and execution. Kayla triumphs

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Cool story !!!
For the records, the first doll is a JM 142 "Lucy"...
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Awesome! It reminds me of the anime Hetalia (I could be wrong though, as I have only heard about but not watched that anime).

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Rick_Deckard wrote:Cool story !!!
For the records, the first doll is a JM 142 "Lucy"...
Thanks, for a second there, I couldn't make out which face that was from the DS Doll selection. Interesting that a non-DS was used there. :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Chinese member "Dream Angels" continues http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570:

Image Part Playback:

Amanda female spy by the Japanese spy hemp excellent temptation to gather intelligence provided the parties to the Japanese OT, eventually discovered the underground turtle and killed. Turtles found on Amanda underground liaison body diagram, heard someone outside the house, immediately escape.

- - - - - -

It is the students come to a close friend Amanda, Kayla KMT spy.
Kayla Amanda also had to be alert, recently has been monitoring her whereabouts. See Amanda into a homes, they hide at the door waiting. When she vaguely heard a gunshot, then pulled out a pistol crept in to touch the room.

Through the door and saw a man jumped out from the window of the back. "Who!" Oh Keira big bang, rushed inside.

I saw Amanda prone on the bed motionless, felt a sense of foreboding!

Kayla Amanda Mangjiang hold up, feeling her body soft and weak, it has no vital signs.

The former has become a close friend dead bodies, lying in his arms, feel the infinite sadness!

The murderer must be found! Kayla will Amanda down, began an autopsy.

Touch sensitive areas, Kayla hesitated a moment, or the Amanda skirt off.

Plump hips and a pair of Xiutui really beautiful, ah! Will it be ...... murderer outrage!

Kayla Amanda examined the nakedness, rompers stockings intact, no signs of rape and murder. Who would it be?

Kayla Amanda picked up the slender legs, examined the stockings.

So slim, but this good legs Shen ah! Kayla hold a little longer.

Amanda had rolled down the back check.

When Kayla lifted the coat and found stockings above the hips seem to have the mark.

That should be long-term wear and tear caused by the bar, Kayla did not care.

She checked the upper body, nothing. Kayla lost in thought, suddenly remembered one thing.

Yes, bra! Woman's bra is a sandwich, and it was no experience in this area of ​​sea turtles missing. Kayla took out another important information from the sandwich - the KMT contact map!

Kayla had just contacted Figure possession of a good, suddenly heard footsteps. ! "Who" With the door "support it" a sound, Kayla eyes widened in astonishment - "Ma excellent"!

Information on how funeral, Let us see the next set of decomposition!

Description: The story is completely fictitious and any similarity is purely coincidental! Soil also potential kun is my Baidu Post Bar name, please respect the original, not arbitrarily forwarded.

Report: How to dress the doll?
Doll dress clothes is none other than the most annoying, because the baby is not his own coordination, often wear into a sleeve, the other how also inaccessible. I want to tell you tips that do not like to wear their own clothes to wear as a wear one, be sure to wear two sleeves together. The method is to wear button-front dress, let baby sit or lie down, from behind suddenly set into it! Off when the original way back to.

If a class T-shirt is not buttoned, first remove the head, wear from the front. Tip is two sleeves worn together, then from the neck set to OK!

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Cool stories and great photos! Thanks for finding 'em and sharing 'em Harem!!
Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Apologies for Googlish translation . . .

http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570

Dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the victory of the world anti-fascist war!
Part Playback:

Ma excellent kill Kayla, claiming intelligence. But Amanda's legs stockings mysteriously disappeared ......

Amanda's sister saw her sister quietly stockings, mixed feelings!

Episode:
Dalian City a garden house door opened, into a noble woman - hemp excellent. This dwelling is the bridge fog (boss) then gave her a gift tokens of love, and now Japan has completed hemp excellent OT mission entrusted to her, about to return to cross. From 1931 with the Kwantung Army came to the northeast, but now after nearly 20 years of ups and downs, Banlaoxuniang coming from young girls, hemp can finally felt excellent break. But the thought and sweetheart bridge must always respectively mist, really a bit reluctant to go!

Old woman dragged her exhausted body into the room, just a turn on the light, suddenly heard a familiar voice -! "Teacher, do you do," Ma actor was a sight suddenly terrified!

Amanda tilted saw a pair of stockings legs, cross sitting in a chair looking at her. And a few months ago, she was invited to be a guest house scene Amanda when exactly the same!

"You, how do you still alive? " "
Impossible, impossible! You in the end is a ghost? "......

This is neither Amanda person, not a ghost Amanda. So who is she?

Saying quietly to see Oscar's sister sent relic - stockings, emotions, mixed feelings. One lying on the bed, then do not say a word the.

Little angel came to her play, quietly waved her away. At this time, quietly quietly really need it!

A man quietly trying to sort out ideas. This is Oscar stockings keepsake tokens of love to give Amanda, Amanda Oscar one day to say, if she dies stockings off must take this as a souvenir! Amanda had been realized, finally gifted Ma never let her live. But this time she was already bogged down ...... When the turtles were killed after Amanda, Amanda's last words went to Oscar comply with take off her stockings. Come home and find embroidered with tiny secret code to decipher everything after that is the culprit Ma excellent!

Thought of this, suddenly sat quietly. "Well, I obey the organization mandate entrusted to me! - Revenge for the sister."

And twin sister quietly put on the same clothes, went to Dalian KMT DS-Qaeda leaders bridge fog, reported hemp excellent killed Kayla through. In fact, the bridge mist hemp excellent true identity became known a year ago already. But feelings hard to break away, and want to cooperate with Japan OT, learning its advanced technology, so you do not want to offend them, it has not arouse his suspicions. But now hemp excellent ancestry disaster, but to take action to bridge the fog, the command quietly bring her, but repeatedly told to live! Quietly heart burst sneer ......

"Oh, teacher thanks to you, otherwise I would not be here today!"

"No, no! Is Keira kill you, we see the bridge fog (boss), and I will explain ......" had finished, and turned to leave Ma excellent!

May she turned the moment, the feeling was what caught the neck, but also smelt a faint taste of leather, it seems there is sour smell! Yes, this is Amanda feet stockings! Oscar had to wait a long time at the door!

Ma superior force struggled, but to no avail.

She wanted to cry, but Oscar's hand firmly Le a, a little breathlessly out. He put all the hatred to unite on this stockings!

Ma excellent kicking legs firmly placed - this pair of slender legs ten years, I do not know how much captured the hearts of officials including the bridge, including fog, and now is still very attractive. But then only doing unnecessary swinging, a high-heeled shoes were dumped, her strength faster exhausted. Tongue a little spit out the eyes began to turn ......

Ma excellent movement struggling smaller, holding arms and kicking legs slowly drawn down, along with the waves of cramps, it seems strange dancing Japanese dance.

As she exhaled a final aggregate of the body, arms and legs completely sagging down. Eyes turned in almost only whites, tongue hung out of a large portion. The greatest of sinners Japanese women finally got the deserved fate!

A few days later, hanging from the rafters of hemp excellent body was found. Forensic scene investigation, it is easy to conclude - hanged!

Just below the body, there is a pool of urine stains - the mighty Japanese female urinary incontinence actually a spy!

Off was soaked in urine Sao smelly black stockings, police found the body of Kayla steal from hemp superior intelligence. Thus hemp excellent Japanese spies true identity begin to emerge, eventually made public in newspapers!

With excellent exposure to the identity of hemp, bridge fog has also been implicated in this case, the boss is temporarily revive him, it was transferred overseas department, so he would be more easy to cooperate further with the OT. And appointed Director Wu served as the original bridge fog duties. Director Wu arrived subordinates do not understand, easier to quietly continue disguised as Amanda entrenched. Because some of the documents and archives were not disclosed, these deep-sea heroes subsequent cases have been known. I read a lot of research, learned of some clues, recorded as follows:
quietly as pretty, so Wu Commissioner responsible for her reception, answering calls and entertain visiting guests. Turtles Guangdong JM underground organization is working to mobilize the masses delegate Oscar, but Oscar busy task, took this work to an alias "Rego" underground party, Rego to sell snake identity screening, widely established mass organizations significant influence. Dalian KMT DS organization is not to be outdone, also established a school quietly larger groups, a large number of passionate young people to join in, in which freely about the world. Quietly the supervision of their study, to distinguish between red and yellow molecules, to fight and use. After the liberation, he said that the organization transferred to the online activities, called Di Aisi simulation doll exchange group, quietly is the main group. (All watching the film) Note: All the above fictitious and any similarity is purely coincidental! Soil also potential kun is my Baidu's name. Credits: Screenwriter, Director: soil also potential Kun main actors: Amanda - Amanda Shenzhen 142 pleasant quietly - Shenzhen 142 pleasant Amanda Kayla - Dalian Di Aisi 158P Kayla Ma excellent - Dalian Di Aisi 158P Ma excellent Special thanks to: Shenzhen pleasant mountains turtles, Shenzhen Sales Department Manager Kim pleasant, pleasant doll exchange group main group Rego Diai Kleine external bridge fog Dalian, Dalian Di Aisi Sales Wu Jingli , DS simulation dolls Di Aisi customer service and communication group for the main group quietly Miss thank the guests more than cameo role and support! Thank you for watching!

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

When I added this post the server in China was experiencing network issues but the photos are certainly coming through fine now.

The photos of Serena are particularly interesting.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's all Chinese to me ;-) but the pictures tell a story . . .
http://bbs.dsdoll.com/forum.php?mod=vie ... muid=34570

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS