exdollofficial.com

Standard hair/wigs for 145 model

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RiceMonsieur

Standard hair/wigs for 145 model

Post by RiceMonsieur »

Hello TDF!

I'm still working on the final details and one of the things I noticed on the DS website is that its clearly specified that the 145 head size differs from all the other ones, thus having different models for each size.

I want to know if a standard wig from any store would fit? I talked to them and unfortunately they are not really big in wigs/accessories. They told me only you can order the standard models or the cartoon, which I'm not interested in. Please let me know if you purchased any on your own and what was your experience on fit?

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: Standard hair/wigs for 145 model

Post by jiayi »

Hi RM,
Most quality wigs have adjusting straps in the back. The DS wigs do, as well. I have sKayla, sSandy and Tong heads. The DS wigs fit best on the sKayla and sSandy heads. The Tong head is smaller than both, so a smaller sized wig would suit her better.
Jiayi

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

thanks so much~!

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

RiceMonsieur wrote:Hello TDF!

I'm still working on the final details and one of the things I noticed on the DS website is that its clearly specified that the 145 head size differs from all the other ones, thus having different models for each size.

I want to know if a standard wig from any store would fit? I talked to them and unfortunately they are not really big in wigs/accessories. They told me only you can order the standard models or the cartoon, which I'm not interested in. Please let me know if you purchased any on your own and what was your experience on fit?
Hi RM,

I have several wigs of differing sizes that came with my mannequins. I have no problem fitting them to my DS heads.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

Hi RM,
I bought a standard wig at Amazon
2015-05-28_0010.jpg
2015-05-28_0010.jpg (325.05 KiB) Viewed 1254 times
They stated it fits up to 60cm head circumference, Leora has 50 cm and it fits well.
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

Thank you all! I guess its showing how new I am and how little i know about this... BUT I'm learning as I go! next problem is going to be clothing, but for that at least i know all measurements plus i found a thread here with lots of suggested sites.

As an update, i finally pulled the trigger and placed my order... you will get to see a post with info soon enough :)

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

RiceMonsieur wrote:Thank you all! I guess its showing how new I am and how little i know about this... BUT I'm learning as I go! next problem is going to be clothing, but for that at least i know all measurements plus i found a thread here with lots of suggested sites.

As an update, i finally pulled the trigger and placed my order... you will get to see a post with info soon enough :)
Congratulations! I think you're really going to like the 145cm model. Careful though, she will make any women in your life extremely jealous. :)
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

Can't wait to see your new DS!

And yes, Wigs generally are 'one size fit all'. If need be you could always add a little string/elastic to tighten it up.

Its mainly the 120cm and smaller dolls by other companies that may need special 'extra small' wigs.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

INFORMATIONS