exdollofficial.com

How much time did it take to finally receive your DS Doll?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

How long did it take to receive your DS doll? ( from the moment you paid initial fee)

1 week
No votes
2 weeks
No votes
3 weeks
20%
4 weeks
16%
5 weeks
36%
6 weeks
12%
7 weeks
No votes
8 weeks
4%
9+ weeks
12%

Total votes: 25

RiceMonsieur

How much time did it take to finally receive your DS Doll?

Post by RiceMonsieur »

I'd love it if you could share how many weeks it took to get you doll from the moment you initiated the transaction (first partial payment) to the day you received the box in your house. (Happiest day of your life) :D

If you can provide actual dates, this thread could help people estimate how much is manufacturer taking to complete orders. For example, if somebody ordered in 05/01/2015 and recieved in 06/01/2015, that helps anyone who ordered around same time to get an estimate of when the ETA is.

As for me, I just placed my order a week ago and the anxiety is UNBEARABLE! I must do complex math calculaions in my head about the ETA to keep me busy!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: How much time did it take to finally receive your DS Dol

Post by haremlover »

Congratulations on your decision!

At some stage in the next five or six weeks or so, or possibly even four, your happy day will arrive!

A wait of over nine weeks through normal shipping is unheard of.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

I just ordered mine on Wednesday, John's email said the process of making the doll would be 1-4 weeks. I have bookmarked this thread and will post an update when she arrives.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

for me about 4 weeks for making the doll and another one from dalian to my door steps.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Placed order on 27th April 2015 - Recived doll on 1st June 2015 exactly 5 weeks.

Still to intoduce to the forum but she is a 160+ 8)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Samurai wrote: Still to intoduce to the forum but she is a 160+ 8)
Woohoo! With a DS bombshell in the house no wonder you've been otherwise occupied . . . :-)

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dustknight

Post by dustknight »

Hey RiceMonsieur, congratulations on your order.

Great idea for the poll too! I voted for 5 weeks total, but I would like to clarify my answer a bit further, since I think under different circumstances, it would have turned out to have been 4 weeks.

When I placed my order, the Chinese New Year's fell right in the middle of my wait time, which was a (1) week vacation for people in China, and that's the reason it turned out to be 5 weeks for me.

Pronicator

Post by Pronicator »

I added over 1-2 weeks shipping through France to the US, holding a couple days for vacation and adding an extra head. My doll will arrive this coming Monday. Realistic would probably be 4-5 at this point. They seem to have lots of orders with the new silicone.

Ordered April 23rd 2015. Arrival estimated for June 8th 2015.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

mines here monday, so it will be 3 weeks total. Can't wait!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Mishka1965 wrote:mines here monday, so it will be 3 weeks total. Can't wait!

Mishka
Three weeks!? Awesome! Hope I can be so lucky!!
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

Thank you all for your replies! and I'm as happy as ever... impatiently waiting for my honeymoon :). it appears a great majority will complete the process within 5 weeks or less, which is not bad considering:

-You can't rush art
-Its coming from across the world.
Scratch wrote:I just ordered mine on Wednesday, John's email said the process of making the doll would be 1-4 weeks. I have bookmarked this thread and will post an update when she arrives.
It appears yours and mine might be traveling together! Company in such a long trip must be nice :wink:

Mishka1965 wrote:mines here monday, so it will be 3 weeks total. Can't wait! Mishka
:x Now now... no need to show off... JK!

However; I can assume that you ordered at the beginning of May and it took 3 weeks. This means current production time might be taking less that usual... which is GOOD! just me speculating, but hey... one can dream!

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

12 days from payment to ready to ship. 3 days to arrive in my city. 8 days hanging out at DHL while I dealt with customs. :shakefist: Total of 23 days. I count that as 3 weeks.

Just a helpful little note , this sort of info is available in the doll matrix

DM

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

Dees Man wrote:12 days from payment to ready to ship. 3 days to arrive in my city. 8 days hanging out at DHL while I dealt with customs. :shakefist: Total of 23 days. I count that as 3 weeks.

DM
last time i tried to open the matrix i run into an error, maybe it was down or maybe something with my browser. Ill go give it another try today.

How long ago did you order? that's a VERY quick turnaround! :thumbs_up: I'm a little curious about what happened when you dealt with customs? I thought you just had to pay a fee.

Dees Man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: DownUnder with Sweet Dee & Nikki and also MaDee, Ally, Ashley, Fubi and Kelly

Post by Dees Man »

RiceMonsieur wrote:
Dees Man wrote:12 days from payment to ready to ship. 3 days to arrive in my city. 8 days hanging out at DHL while I dealt with customs. :shakefist: Total of 23 days. I count that as 3 weeks.

DM
last time i tried to open the matrix i run into an error, maybe it was down or maybe something with my browser. Ill go give it another try today.

How long ago did you order? that's a VERY quick turnaround! :thumbs_up: I'm a little curious about what happened when you dealt with customs? I thought you just had to pay a fee.
Hi RiceMonsieur

October 2014.

That's customs in Australia. It's all to do with online shopping over AU$1000. Under that and it just goes through. Over and hope they don't notice. Mine they did. If you want to know more click this. Most countries seem to be hassle free, but this is the law Down Under. It doesn't have anything to do with what you buy, it's all about the Gov getting their cut in taxes.

DM

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

As a happy update, I just received notice that mine is to be shipped tomorrow! I made my payment on 05/30/2015 and made final payment on 06/16/2015. Thats an amazing turnaround time! Hurry DHL! Hurry~!

INFORMATIONS