exdollofficial.com

Joint question: loose or not...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Dr Dollittle
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Joint question: loose or not...

Post by Dr Dollittle »

Well, I can't tell for loose joints as I only have one with tight joints, but tight joints are a bit hard to handle in bed. If you want to change the position you have to move it carefully. But on the other hand, with tight joints you can do some things I suggest loose joints can't offer.
I think I should have gone for the loose joint option and I will with the 2nd doll.

Regards
You can't treat a doll like a woman ... A doll needs love.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Were I to be going for a doll for bed . . . it would be loose joints . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

Hi there,

I ordered one with tight joints - even my main purpose is having sex with my doll because she has to hold some sex positions for videography :)

hope this helps ;)
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

schrodingerscat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by schrodingerscat »

Trucker-Boy wrote: PS. Maybe there are videos of DS doll 145+ with loose joints? :)
Found this on youtube today. Not sure of size, but it gave me a good feel for what loose joints might look like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foPfy_talk4

lovingchanj
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lovingchanj »

Hey Trucker Boy.

My DS has tight joints which I prefer because I rarely use my dolls for sex and mostly for photography and companionship. I am quite happy with the tight joints for most situations. It makes her easier to lift too because she doesn't flop into dead weight but holds her pose while moving her. If you get her into that one perfect position for sex she'd be fine if you aren't a marathon man.

But some guys like to go and go with sex. They want several position changes during sex etc. These guys ought to get loose joints imho.

deadpringle ought to know what he's talking about. I believe he actually HAS both tight and loose joint dolls. Maybe haremlover does too. So, they are good advisers on this topic.

This thread does bring to light though, that there are other uses for dolls than sex. Some people only use them for sex. others have a more varied pallette of uses for them. DS sees this and offers the two styles.

Dasmurf has a good idea with a hybrid. Maybe DS will consider that for the future.

lovingchanj
The more I understand, the less I know.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I think a tight joint doll may also be more prone to tearing of the silicone. Watching how hard they have to push and pull on the silicone to position a doll is kind of scary. Especially if you're in the middle of some fun and want to change a position.

As these dolls are custom made, eventually you may be able to orders dolls with specific tensions on the major joints. Not sure if anyone offers this now. Maybe they just have premade skeletons in either stiff or loose?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

RK - please don't let my video of Aira put you or anyone off tight joints. She is a doll from 2012 . . . and the skeletons have been made so much more sophisticated since. The new tight joint skeletons are tight enough for a pose but loose enough to be a joy to move.

But for bed, certainly when one is on one's side, my PIB which is a moving joint doll and two TPE, dolls I've had with loosening joints have been a joy. With the new soft DS silicone, loose joints would be a dream.

However on account of principle fun being in posing, my DS ladies are of the tight-joint variety.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I actually watched the DS loose joint video on the link provided by schrodingerscat. But after that there was a video from a different doll maker that showed a stiff joint doll. Even though it was a different maker, in general, a stiff joint doll will still require more force to move the appendages. Then again a stiff joint doll may loosen up quicker percentage wise than a doll that is already loose.

Sex with dolls also requires the question: Do you want to screw your doll in a certain position w/ her being stationary or do you want the doll to do all the moving? Or do you want the both of you to move?
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

deadpringle
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by deadpringle »

rubherkitty wrote:Sex with dolls also requires the question: Do you want to screw your doll in a certain position w/ her being stationary or do you want the doll to do all the moving? Or do you want the both of you to move?
You raise an excellent point here RHK. With loose joints, the doll tends to move with you during sex, which is why I have found that I prefer loose joints over tight joints. With tight joints, the doll tends to be more rigid, and everything moves at the same time, almost as if she's frozen solid.

Don't get me wrong - dessicated insect girl sex is hot - but not nearly as hot as dirty jiggling girl sex.

:haha4:

Seriously though, unless you only plan to photograph your doll in sitting poses, reclined poses, or laying down, tight joints are a must, especially for someone who is serious about their doll photos.
Annie: Shirley! We were just...
Abed: About to...
Troy: Eat garbage dip!... WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THIRD?!
-- from Community - Season 4 Episode 5

Trucker-Boy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Trucker-Boy »

Thank you guys :) now I have many opinions to think about!!

Jimjam

Post by Jimjam »

DarkOne wrote:The fact they show the skeleton on their website shows how proud they are of it and how much confidence they have in its structure.

Yeah, i wish all manufacturers would have skeleton pictures on their sites. You spend a lot of money without really knowing what's on the inside. Plus, it would be useful to know how the joints are made, in case you wanted to attempt any home repairs.

Jimjam :puppydogeyes:

Scratch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Scratch »

Edited: Oops! This post was supposed to be a PM. That's what I get for trying to type out and send a message from my iPhone during a break at work! :lol:

The short version of this message: I underestimated how important fun time with my doll would be for me. In retrospect I would purchase a loose jointed doll as my first doll.
"One person's craziness is another person's reality." - Tim Burton
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

As a fan of both DS and PIB . . . I think you're going to acquire a harem before long. No doubt the new soft silicone PIBs are wonderful, if your second hand lady is what you're getting . . . but if you're wanting sex, then the new DS soft silicone is incredible and with that and loose joints, you're missing a real treat.
DSCF3502.JPG
DSCF3502.JPG (723.03 KiB) Viewed 915 times
The skin is so real to the feel that upon carrying these ladies upstairs . . . just a peck on the cheek was astounding and irresistable.
DSCF3498.JPG
DSCF3498.JPG (723.96 KiB) Viewed 915 times
I'm not at all sure that I've seen another doll able to cross her legs to this level of looking comfortable ever before . . .

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS