exdollofficial.com

questions regarding inserts

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

derp
Apprentice
Apprentice

questions regarding inserts

Post by derp »

Hey
I'm looking at the DS 145 for my first, but I happened to come across opinions on its insert like:
"too snug, practically unusable", "better without insert", "hard rubber feeling"
and I got a little worried

Are the newer softer 145 inserts less snug and less likely to have an suction effect? I'd rather do without that

Are the 168 inserts different?

Thanks in advance and thanks to all of you putting up pictures and info in this forum :)

cucky

Re: questions regarding inserts

Post by cucky »

Hi

The new silicone is mutch better ;) .
For the 145 model its possible to order a extra long insert (22cm ?) .

With a lot of lube the suction effect is not to high , instead of that you have some funny sounds :) .

My DS doll feels better than a flashlight and a tpe doggyass i had .
But its not comparable to a real girl .

Peter

derp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by derp »

neat, thats sorta what I was hoping for, thanks :)

Pronicator

Post by Pronicator »

The new inserts are awesome. Much better than a Fleshlight; easy to penetrate but still tight and to my dick, completely realistic once warmed up. The realism gets lost a bit when I look down or feel the rest of the doll (stiff joints being the main culprit) but its still great nonetheless.

derp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by derp »

Nice.
Ah yea, Ill try my luck with loose joints, though I'm sure stiff joints have their up-sides.
Thanks for the input :)

dasmurf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dasmurf »

Hmm....it's not fair to compare a fleshlight to these inserts. A fleshlight is open-ended whereas these inserts are not. The feeling is very different.
Now about these inserts...... does anyone else feel like these inserts soften up with use? I have two side-by-side and with each use of the harder one, it softens a little more....

4woodluv
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 4woodluv »

Like the look of DS inserts when installed. Are different sizes just the length or are width different as well?
"No matter where you go there you are."

"River, we're not trying to tell them what to think. We're just trying to show them how."

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

4woodluv wrote:Like the look of DS inserts when installed. Are different sizes just the length or are width different as well?

Source: http://www.dsdoll.us/help.html?page=dolls

4woodluv
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 4woodluv »

Good diagram.

Guess my question could be clearer. Would a 14cm insert fix into a 168 body? Would it be loose?
"No matter where you go there you are."

"River, we're not trying to tell them what to think. We're just trying to show them how."

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Whoaaaaaa, wait a minute. DS dolls have oral support?? I Never new that. I vaguely remember someone saying that the ones who have their mouth open (like Jiayay), it was only for aesthetics and putting a tongue in.

DS owners, please confirm. Thank you!

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

Yes, they have heads with oral support. But I remember that DS doesn't recommend having oral sex. I think if you are not too rough having oral sex with your doll it should be no problem :)

Most heads for 132/145cm does not have an oral function - you have to ask DS which head has the oral function.

Which doll you have?
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

New Guy

Post by New Guy »

I have penny head that has oral function. I've used it twice and it's awesome and no damage. I used a condom for easy cleanup. I have it for sale in the buy/sell section if anyone is interested.

INFORMATIONS