exdollofficial.com

Welcome Nena

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

RiceMonsieur

Re: Welcome Nena

Post by RiceMonsieur »

GirlsGang wrote:Welcome Nena and congratulations RiceMonsieur for her joining you.
She really looks fantastic, the Ying head was one of my options as well for Leora.
Leora has stiff joints, they are really stiff. If I put her arm on my shoulder, she is easier to carry 8O
Thanks! Im wondering how difficult is it to move her arms? On Nena, it's medium difficulty only, legs, knees, shoulder, and back/rotation are stiffer by compassion.

Anyway, in the mean time I'm enjoying having a willing model... I must admit that my shirts never looked better!. I'm reconsidering buying any clothing for her... since she can rock pretty much anything.
Attachments
20150627_013904.jpg
20150627_013904.jpg (120.36 KiB) Viewed 1426 times
20150627_012631.jpg
20150627_012631.jpg (131.78 KiB) Viewed 1426 times
20150627_012513.jpg
20150627_012513.jpg (119.18 KiB) Viewed 1426 times
20150627_000839.jpg
20150627_000839.jpg (124.71 KiB) Viewed 1426 times
20150626_235434.jpg
20150626_235434.jpg (114.27 KiB) Viewed 1426 times

Pronicator

Post by Pronicator »

Wow, maybe this explains why my 2015 stiff joints are just REALLY REALLY STIFF.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

Hi RiceMonsieur, you are right, she looks good in your shirt and T-shirt, but wait how sexy she´ll look in girly stuff. :D But beware, once you start buying clothes and shoes for her she´ll ask for more and more and you´ll never stop. :wink:
Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

Pronicator wrote:Wow, maybe this explains why my 2015 stiff joints are just REALLY REALLY STIFF.
I was unable to find a realiable answer from John, do you have some photos of the joints already?

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi RiceMonsieur,

Congrats and welcome to TDF! Nena is absolutely gorgeous! She is one special lady! I love her hair color, it really brings out her facial qualities ... and a fantastic face she has! She is adorable!

If she is loose jointed, I don't think she would be able to hold her arms up or keep her elbows bent without assistance. My Nina (she's a 2014 model) is loose jointed and cannot hold any poses without assistance or performing some sort of "balancing" act. But maybe the newest models of "loose joints" are a bit tighter than the previous models and can hold SOME poses.

Anyway ... congrats on Nena moving in with you and have a great honeymoon!

Cheers,
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hello Nena and congratulations RiceMonsieur,

you've got a real cutie. Nice girl and the combination of head, blue eyes and the long platinum blonde hair on the platinum silicone (sorry could not resist) ist just great. By the way is she a regular DS145 or a DS145- ?

And right now I see your girl has two different eye colours - that's so special.

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

dasmurf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by dasmurf »

Can confirm. Loose joint dolls can actually stand and pose, although nowhere near as versatile as a stiff joint doll.

Pronicator

Post by Pronicator »

RiceMonsieur wrote:
Pronicator wrote:Wow, maybe this explains why my 2015 stiff joints are just REALLY REALLY STIFF.
I was unable to find a realiable answer from John, do you have some photos of the joints already?
I have a 132 cm doll so I'm not allowed to post pictures. I don't know how to compare the stiffness other than to give you a description. I'm a reasonably strong guy who can do 20 proper pullups in a row. Mainly, it is the hips and back that are very difficult to move. It takes two arms to move the hips and I always have to properly position myself or even leverage the doll against my body. I can't just casually "bump" the legs open or closed. I can pick the doll up by grabbing one leg without having the hip joint move. The spine is even harder to move; I have to totally lean into it with my body weight. If I did not know she had a spine, I would have assumed such force was going to break her.

Other joints are easy enough to move. They will definitely hold their position except when the entire weight of the doll is put on them but I can still move them with one arm if I am careful to exert pressure in the right places.

hkguy

Post by hkguy »

This is normal. The 2015 soft joint is no longer soft like the video. Compare with the old joint. I will say the new soft joint similar as the old hard joint. And the new hard joint is an extra hard joint!

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Ricemonsieur; these photos of Nena are lovely. It's nice to see that you are staying within the bounds of tastefulness and giving her the respect a beautiful young lady like Nena deserves. She really is supremely beautiful and you're one lucky guy to have her with you. I love the way you've done her hair and the colour is beautiful. Gorgeous eyes. Two colours is great. A pleasure to see, thanks for sharing them.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

nasty_

Post by nasty_ »

hkguy wrote:This is normal. The 2015 soft joint is no longer soft like the video. Compare with the old joint. I will say the new soft joint similar as the old hard joint. And the new hard joint is an extra hard joint!
I really like my 132cm hard joint doll... let's see how the 145cm will be... I hope they are not too stiff!! :puppydogeyes:

But I don't like the information from DS on their website: the loose joint model can't hold any positions but the doll of RiceMonsieur does... :evidence:
My dolls:
BoyToy 2 Summer (2011) sold
Silicone Art body-D (2012) sold
Mini Love Doll (2013) sold
DS doll 132 (2014) sold
DS doll 145 plus (2015)
WM doll 155cm (2016)
DS doll 138 (2019)

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hi, RM.
Mondoon wrote:Ricemonsieur; these photos of Nena are lovely. It's nice to see that you are staying within the bounds of tastefulness and giving her the respect a beautiful young lady like Nena deserves.
I'll echo Mondoon's observations. It's refreshing to see very nice photos of innocent dolls. Nena's very cute!

:glou:

RiceMonsieur

Post by RiceMonsieur »

Hey guys! thanks all for your replies,

Ah...! If I ever find a girl with Heterochromia, i would snatch her up in a heartbeat! I kinda have a thing for it. On daylight/artificial light (no flash), its really subtle difference, but for me it means the world.

She is the regular DS145, i find her to be almost the perfect combination, i wouldn't change a thing, well maybe she could use some sunlight for a tan! DS pictures dont make Ying head any justice. I might just submit a photo shoot to them.

According to DS, these are the new loose joints, so w/e I'm used to them already, not like i would let her leave now. the old video on their website where the doll basically can be moved with one finger by just pushing her around is no longer produced.

these are the videos they referred me to for the new 2015 "loose" joints :

http://youtu.be/VZSsRK7OftQ
http://youtu.be/3JxanQo52ac

I need to compare with someone who's ordered recently to see what kind of poses they can do, hopefully everything checks out.

Now if you excuse me... we browsing stores on mobile...
Attachments
A_20150626_235410_1.jpg
A_20150626_235410_1.jpg (83.94 KiB) Viewed 1246 times
A_20150626_235434_1.jpg
A_20150626_235434_1.jpg (121.71 KiB) Viewed 1246 times

DollOgler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollOgler »

The Ying head with white hair was a great choice. She's really adorable. Congratulations.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Thanks so much for these lovely photos.

The stiff loose joints issue is interesting - my stiff joint 158plus is delightfully loose, able to be moved with a pleasure in moving rather than an effort whilst my 2012 lady is stiff enough for the videos of moving her to have given much hilarity.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS